Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 620067 times)

Offline HazelYella

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #2040 on: November 03, 2022, 12:33:34 AM »
Both are her. I barely understand what she says.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2041 on: November 03, 2022, 12:29:17 PM »
yes and I've told her many times and then she gets irritated as usual. I've even complained to keen. I recommend putting ear phones if you wish to call her again.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #2042 on: November 05, 2022, 01:46:28 AM »
Thank you for the recommendation. As far as her being irritated, I think she is in that mood daily…lol

Offline calibabe

« Reply #2043 on: January 31, 2023, 02:50:28 AM »
Did something happen to Ann?  I can’t get a hold of her for awhile now.  Does anyone know?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2044 on: January 31, 2023, 08:11:59 PM »
Did something happen to Ann?  I can’t get a hold of her for awhile now.  Does anyone know?

I was wondering the same. haven't seen her come online in a while now.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2045 on: March 16, 2023, 12:50:47 AM »
So I opened a keen account after more than a year because I needed an empath an of course at the beginning they give you the 10 free minutes so I called her and she told me that my poi likes me a lot and when the opportunity presents that he will communicate, then she said that she doesn’t get communication which might be right who knows but the thing is after 5 minutes of talking when. Asked “do you get anything else?” She says “you are not new here, why do you get a 10 minutes reading for 2 dollars and I said “I closed my account more than a year ago I needed a new one “ then she says don’t take advantage of it and was really pissed and said “ you are so crazy” so  I don’t know how she remembered after so long and anyways

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2046 on: March 16, 2023, 02:02:43 AM »
did you use the same email or phone number? I doubt she remembers you but she maybe able to see your contact info or something.

So I opened a keen account after more than a year because I needed an empath an of course at the beginning they give you the 10 free minutes so I called her and she told me that my poi likes me a lot and when the opportunity presents that he will communicate, then she said that she doesn’t get communication which might be right who knows but the thing is after 5 minutes of talking when. Asked “do you get anything else?” She says “you are not new here, why do you get a 10 minutes reading for 2 dollars and I said “I closed my account more than a year ago I needed a new one “ then she says don’t take advantage of it and was really pissed and said “ you are so crazy” so  I don’t know how she remembered after so long and anyways

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2047 on: March 16, 2023, 03:06:39 AM »
I think they are able to see your means of payment and basic info. I wouldn’t be surprised if they could see your call history by name.

Offline Onyx

« Reply #2048 on: March 16, 2023, 12:44:24 PM »
I had a similar experience.  I closed my account when I thought I was done with psychics then opened a new one after I got ghosted. She said, "you're not new,  I recognize your voice" so I explained.  Asked if poi would return and she said he's avoiding you.  No shit. She didn't call me crazy,  but had me in tears last year. I told her I was older and on disability due to depression.  She laughed at me. Made a comment about "you people". Was never going to call again, but she's supposed to be so accurate... 

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2049 on: March 16, 2023, 01:08:09 PM »
It wasn’t the same name cause it was just user and number names. Maybe she remembered my voice or yeah my name when I tell my name. But yeah it was way long ago last time I spoke to her. She was way too pissed about it

did you use the same email or phone number? I doubt she remembers you but she maybe able to see your contact info or something.

Offline Mina

« Reply #2050 on: March 16, 2023, 02:19:41 PM »
I had a similar experience.  I closed my account when I thought I was done with psychics then opened a new one after I got ghosted. She said, "you're not new,  I recognize your voice" so I explained.  Asked if poi would return and she said he's avoiding you.  No shit. She didn't call me crazy,  but had me in tears last year. I told her I was older and on disability due to depression.  She laughed at me. Made a comment about "you people". Was never going to call again, but she's supposed to be so accurate...

Nope! She ain’t that accurate and she’s been wrong enough for me… it’s been at least 3 yrs since I read with her

However, In her defense, after having to resort to app gig jobs like DoorDash and Uber, when there’s no tip, or ppl lie about their food, rate you low for your livelihood income (doesn’t sound like readers get deactivated for low ratings like these app jobs) but you see ppl taking advantage your services …you get defensive, and form an ill opinion real quick. I would get defense and angry too. And if had to do that multiple times a day back to back… This might be her pet peeve thing… I honestly would be annoyed too.

But I don’t know what she sees on her end. And like app gig jobs big companies are very good at pitting up customers against the psychic/driver.
If this was bitwine she would be lower rate, if she were in CP she probably would get the regular pay, but it’s keen… maybe keen doesn’t pay well for that “initial fee call” but readers are docked if they don’t take the call, or give a stellar reading. I don’t know… all I’m saying is her frustration here is just as valid, but she shouldn’t take out the customer. Just something to consider.

Also if you read this thread further back she is HUGE on manners! Being that she is from Jamaica it was said that just asking how she is doing and thanking her for services, not rushing her, helped along the way
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 02:25:55 PM by Mina »

Offline Onyx

« Reply #2051 on: March 16, 2023, 02:47:44 PM »
Yes, I've read the thread and made a point to ask how she's doing and thank her. I also have never left a bad review. Once in awhile I have caught her on a good day.  But, think I'm finally done with most everyone on platforms unless I am just looking for advice

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2052 on: March 16, 2023, 03:04:14 PM »

Nope! She ain’t that accurate and she’s been wrong enough for me… it’s been at least 3 yrs since I read with her

However, In her defense, after having to resort to app gig jobs like DoorDash and Uber, when there’s no tip, or ppl lie about their food, rate you low for your livelihood income (doesn’t sound like readers get deactivated for low ratings like these app jobs) but you see ppl taking advantage your services …you get defensive, and form an ill opinion real quick. I would get defense and angry too. And if had to do that multiple times a day back to back… This might be her pet peeve thing… I honestly would be annoyed too.

But I don’t know what she sees on her end. And like app gig jobs big companies are very good at pitting up customers against the psychic/driver.
If this was bitwine she would be lower rate, if she were in CP she probably would get the regular pay, but it’s keen… maybe keen doesn’t pay well for that “initial fee call” but readers are docked if they don’t take the call, or give a stellar reading. I don’t know… all I’m saying is her frustration here is just as valid, but she shouldn’t take out the customer. Just something to consider.

Also if you read this thread further back she is HUGE on manners! Being that she is from Jamaica it was said that just asking how she is doing and thanking her for services, not rushing her, helped along the way

Yeah I don’t blame her that she got really pissed about it cause leen might take a lot from her rate, but it was genuinely a new account after a long time and before hanging up after she was calling me crazy I said thank you so much 🫠…
Also hope she’s not right cause her reading was negative

Offline Mina

« Reply #2053 on: March 16, 2023, 03:32:24 PM »
Yeah I was making tip list and it seems ridiculous but this what I gathered from her:

-you have to have thick skin (be ready for either positive or negative news. I remember she once gave positive news but I left feeling worst anyways, 😆)

-calm/guard your energy (I wouldn’t dare call her for reassurance, or angry, or even sad, or even happy? 😂 basically she can ruin my mood for the day no matter what mood I’m in)

-thank her for her time (manners, she is from Jamaica)

-have my set of questions ready to go (It seems when I asked her for clarification she gets frustrated if I don’t understand her, or can’t accept the word “no”. Ok that is on me… but If I can cut the conversation shorter then her then I win 😆 )

And overall asking myself if I’m going to feel worse after calling her? That’s kind of another huge reason why I stopped calling her. She is 50/50 accurate … just slightly better than most on that platform... But her attitude is rough for me

And it sucks she shouldn’t take it out on ppl. I’m Sorry to hear you guys had that experience with her and that she is still grouchy as usual 🙄

Offline Mina

« Reply #2054 on: March 16, 2023, 03:34:50 PM »

Yeah I don’t blame her that she got really pissed about it cause leen might take a lot from her rate, but it was genuinely a new account after a long time and before hanging up after she was calling me crazy I said thank you so much 🫠…
Also hope she’s not right cause her reading was negative

She did get anew guide roughly around the pandemic or just before? If you believe in that sort of thing I think her new guide isn’t that accurate