Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622612 times)

Offline PJpilar

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1980 on: November 02, 2021, 08:26:17 PM »
Her predictions are pending but are aligned with yonas and other readers

Offline lala

« Reply #1981 on: November 11, 2021, 04:13:50 PM »
another hit of QOC...actually, two hits. I have been reading with her for a few months about a stressful situation...and she said something about two different things of about two POis and they both were true....things that are not easy to guess but out of no where.....I read with her too many times and she basically told me to slow down on the readings (in her own words)--I like her a lot.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1982 on: November 12, 2021, 07:37:18 PM »
another hit of QOC...actually, two hits. I have been reading with her for a few months about a stressful situation...and she said something about two different things of about two POis and they both were true....things that are not easy to guess but out of no where.....I read with her too many times and she basically told me to slow down on the readings (in her own words)--I like her a lot.

so her predictions were right or she was right about stuff you already knew?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1983 on: November 30, 2021, 10:16:15 PM »
has anyone tried Ann for work/finances? I need to talk to someone who is more accurate in that field.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1984 on: December 01, 2021, 02:53:24 AM »
has anyone tried Ann for work/finances? I need to talk to someone who is more accurate in that field.

She was dead wrong on career and finances for me. Complete opposite happened.

good to know, thanks

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1985 on: December 01, 2021, 05:28:06 AM »
I would only read with her on relationship matters tbh

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1986 on: December 01, 2021, 02:08:16 PM »

and dont expect predictions -- she is perfect for getting the present correct and exact feelings

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1987 on: December 01, 2021, 10:50:11 PM »

thats what I have always done too but needed someone for work, so thought I might try her but maybe not .

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1988 on: December 03, 2021, 02:13:16 PM »
I second LAW1974         Only use Anne for finding out how someone feels in this very moment.  She's AMAZING at that. 

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #1989 on: December 13, 2021, 03:38:45 PM »
It’s been hit after hit with her. I don’t go to her for predictions but I normally check in with her about peoples feelings. I read with her a few months back when a previous POI and I were having issues - the next day he texted me exactly what she said. Then I read with her again months later and 2 days later the guy texted me what she said in the reading. I never ask her for outcomes/ timeframes etc because to be honest I have never had big predictions pan out even with the big hitters. Just tiny little things that aren’t really life changing.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1990 on: December 13, 2021, 04:18:53 PM »
I think it’s been stated multiple times in this thread not to go for her for predictions lol
She’s been 50/50 with me as far as current, but I recall I had to stop reading with her because she would remember way too much info.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1991 on: December 14, 2021, 01:07:51 AM »
She’s like 90% accurate on the current with me. Whether she remembers me or not.. it’s always a fresh read

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1992 on: December 14, 2021, 03:22:14 AM »
but she gives so little. atleast thats how she has been with me. I mean 3-4 words regarding feelings?? he cares, he likes u and thats that. lol do you all also get such short readings? how does one get Anne to elaborate a lil.

Offline Starfinder

« Reply #1993 on: February 04, 2022, 11:47:31 PM »
I started reading with her a few weeks ago and I gotta say I think she nailed a big time feeling / issue today. Really got into the undercurrent of what has been dividing someone and I and I'm grateful for that. It started as a reading based on how they are feeling for me but it became something more, something about the circumstances. I think I can grow with the information I was given today. I hope the relationship can grow as well with my POI. Part of what had me keep coming back to QoC was what I felt intuitively that my situation was more than what readers could just pinpoint, and good or bad she’s been shining a light along the path. Maybe reading with her isn’t about the one time reading, even though it’s been helpful. Everything that she’s told me has probably benefited me in some way.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1994 on: February 05, 2022, 10:10:48 AM »
I started reading with her a few weeks ago and I gotta say I think she nailed a big time feeling / issue today. Really got into the undercurrent of what has been dividing someone and I and I'm grateful for that. It started as a reading based on how they are feeling for me but it became something more, something about the circumstances. I think I can grow with the information I was given today. I hope the relationship can grow as well with my POI. Part of what had me keep coming back to QoC was what I felt intuitively that my situation was more than what readers could just pinpoint, and good or bad she’s been shining a light along the path. Maybe reading with her isn’t about the one time reading, even though it’s been helpful. Everything that she’s told me has probably benefited me in some way.

I always found her very good on digging deeply into feelings that often went beyond what others saw... she has a real gift in that regard..