Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 619795 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1935 on: July 11, 2021, 04:51:09 PM »
Thanks so much for the info. This will be interesting because QoC and Lucas Lyons said yes to this guy and Barbara (my go-to) said definitely 100% big no lol. She doesn’t even think I’ll hear from him again  ::)

how did you frame question with qofc?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #1936 on: July 11, 2021, 07:18:35 PM »
Thanks so much for the info. This will be interesting because QoC and Lucas Lyons said yes to this guy and Barbara (my go-to) said definitely 100% big no lol. She doesn’t even think I’ll hear from him again  ::)

I told her I went on 1 date with someone new - gave the name - and asked if I’ll go out with him again. She said yes and then picked up all of the crazy accurate details about his job. Said I will hear from him in 3 and that his ex will get jealous when she finds out we are dating?? Have not heard a peep from him in a week.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1937 on: July 11, 2021, 07:48:54 PM »
hmm ya I hope he does but I haven't gotten a lot of contact predictions right from her. did you ask about his feelings? maybe that gives u a better idea about how he feels about u and then u can get a better picture of whether or not another date will happen:) just thinking:)

I told her I went on 1 date with someone new - gave the name - and asked if I’ll go out with him again. She said yes and then picked up all of the crazy accurate details about his job. Said I will hear from him in 3 and that his ex will get jealous when she finds out we are dating?? Have not heard a peep from him in a week.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1938 on: July 12, 2021, 03:19:34 AM »
so I called Ann about this guy who suddenly went quiet on me, she ofcourse got his current situation right but she also landed up telling me that he "LOVES" me wtf I mean in all the years I've called Anne she literally has never used the L word before:)) I actually had to ask her again if I heard that right:))

has she ever said that to anyone before and has she been right?

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #1939 on: July 12, 2021, 05:19:13 AM »
so I called Ann about this guy who suddenly went quiet on me, she ofcourse got his current situation right but she also landed up telling me that he "LOVES" me wtf I mean in all the years I've called Anne she literally has never used the L word before:)) I actually had to ask her again if I heard that right:))

Yes, she has told me that several times and she was right. This was about an ongoing relationship at the time.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1940 on: July 12, 2021, 06:46:44 AM »
so did you know at the time of the call or you found out later how they felt?

Yes, she has told me that several times and she was right. This was about an ongoing relationship at the time.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1941 on: July 13, 2021, 10:24:15 AM »
Hesitant to put a downer on this but she said this to me once and I was so surprised… it wasn’t accurate.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1942 on: July 14, 2021, 02:55:03 AM »
Hesitant to put a downer on this but she said this to me once and I was so surprised… it wasn’t accurate.

oh I'm pretty sure she isn't right about this:) but what I found surprising was her use of the word LOVE :)) all the times I've read with her she's used like a lot so love just threw me off;))

did you know at the time of the call that she wasn't right about or you found out later?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1943 on: July 14, 2021, 04:52:39 AM »
ok i stand corrected. I spoke to Anne 2 days ago and she said ill hear from him in 2 and yes I heard from him today. and she of course added, "it looks more like 2 weeks" so if she said 3 to you, it could be 3 weeks. I'm totally shocked, in a good way. this was after weeks of silence.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1944 on: July 20, 2021, 04:49:10 AM »
ok I think this is my first prediction thats come true with Anne. I read with her pretty often but its typically about someones current thought and feelings, I rarely ask her for predictions. anyways,i read with her 5/17 and one thing she repeated a couple of times was "a breakthrough conversation coming up" with my PIO. so my PIO isn't the most vulnerable or open guy, he keeps his cards pretty close to his vest. so suddenly today he starts telling me how he feels about me, how he is going nowhere and will always be there for me, how no matter what happens between us as long as we are still together etc. I mean he just let it allllll out. I was in shock to say the least. so almost 2 months later what she said happened.

Offline Kate

« Reply #1945 on: July 20, 2021, 09:14:15 AM »
ok I think this is my first prediction thats come true with Anne. I read with her pretty often but its typically about someones current thought and feelings, I rarely ask her for predictions. anyways,i read with her 5/17 and one thing she repeated a couple of times was "a breakthrough conversation coming up" with my PIO. so my PIO isn't the most vulnerable or open guy, he keeps his cards pretty close to his vest. so suddenly today he starts telling me how he feels about me, how he is going nowhere and will always be there for me, how no matter what happens between us as long as we are still together etc. I mean he just let it allllll out. I was in shock to say the least. so almost 2 months later what she said happened.

Amazing - so happy for you Wishes..

• Veterans
« Reply #1946 on: July 20, 2021, 02:43:55 PM »
ok i stand corrected. I spoke to Anne 2 days ago and she said ill hear from him in 2 and yes I heard from him today. and she of course added, "it looks more like 2 weeks" so if she said 3 to you, it could be 3 weeks. I'm totally shocked, in a good way. this was after weeks of silence.

Thanks for the update and hooray!!!!! I’m at 10 days and literally have put him out of my mind - so we will see and I’ll be sure to report back.

• Veterans
« Reply #1947 on: July 20, 2021, 02:45:31 PM »
I don’t think I replied correctly - but hooray Wishes and thanks so much for the update. I will be sure to report back but I have 0 expectation lol.

Offline lala

« Reply #1948 on: July 27, 2021, 08:47:46 PM »
OMG!!!! I just had a reading with Anne, and I can't believe she picked up something sooooo personal about a guy I'm seeing---I couldn't believe it. Her outcomes were more like advice than anything, but I am okay with it. I love her.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 09:26:12 PM by lala »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1949 on: July 28, 2021, 03:41:36 AM »
Hi does anyone feel like once QofC has read with you awhile she gets kinda judgey?  Like if she disagrees with something part of her reading consists of her talking sh@t?  Also, if she already has an opinion could that affect her reading?

And yes she does pick up WELL like
She always says something that confirms
Anyway she started off in June that he loves me
And now she’s like
He doesn’t want anything permanent