Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621427 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1905 on: April 25, 2021, 03:10:19 AM »
Hm that’s strange. She’s never been generic with me, always gave super specific details to my situation she couldn’t have known unless she was truly connected.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #1906 on: April 25, 2021, 11:35:20 AM »
It is very disappointing to be honest, as I had been meaning to try her for a while. When she answered the phone, I almost felt like I was bothering her and then she basically said the above after I had asked about my POI. She repeated the: 'all I can see is that he means well and is positive about the future (with you)' about 3 times and same goes for him sorting out his career. My POI already has the highest possible role in his company and has nowhere else to climb and yes, he is busy with work, like the vast majority of people, so she didn't really say anything that would specifically relate to our situation. Plus, it was very difficult to hear her (but I could see that people mentioned this on the forum a few times so shouldn't have been taken aback by it).

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1907 on: April 26, 2021, 11:39:51 PM »
Can I ask if you’re in contact with your poi?

« Reply #1908 on: April 27, 2021, 03:20:30 PM »
Are you asking me? :)

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1909 on: April 27, 2021, 04:25:05 PM »
Are you asking me? :)

Yes sorry! Lol

« Reply #1910 on: April 27, 2021, 06:16:15 PM »
Yes, we are in touch and fairly regularly, nearly every day. ;) Why?  ;) Have you read with her too? xx How was it for you?

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1911 on: May 02, 2021, 01:41:43 PM »
No this was on the phone not through chat...

I read with her today because I pulled back from POI as I am always the initiator in contact, he will always respond and even usually asks to hang out or come over within the convos but I want more and I want to know that he will reach out, so I stopped to see if he would initiate this was Monday morning, its been all week and I haven't heard a peep... so I have seen on here she is good with present and contact as well as how they feel or what they are thinking...

she said schedule is off job related, and to trust my instinct... he just thinks i am taking a break and doesn't think there is an issue again she said something with a schedule but that he isn't getting out of shape, he is content and i basically have created a bad pattern/habit because I have always been the initiator, so I asked when she saw contact/communication she said 1 either 1 day or 1 week and if I want to talk to him about the "relationship" I need to not make it a serious thing as he is happy with how things are and "doesn't want to go back to like a marriage" I am guessing that is in his terms the committed relationship... he has said to me he enjoys being single even though we both have stated we aren't talking or being with anyone else so it is basically like a relationship... anyways that is another thing i will eventually have to tackle... I then asked her if she sees me in a serious or committed relationship in my future... she said I don't see you letting go of this guy and even if I talk to others or date it won't be serious because he is still in the picture and I am going to have to have a conversation with him but not to take it too serious start with something to test the waters and use my gut as to how he seems to be responding. I then asked when she saw us together in person/seeing each other she said again 1 so 1 day or 1 week.

So I guess we will see and I will come back and update but has anyone had a reading like this, I was kind of bummed because she didn't see anyone else even in the future and I want to have kids someday and I am in my mod 30's so I feel I am getting stressed and depressed lately.

Was this through chat? Bc I got a very similar reading. Feel free to pm me.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #1912 on: May 03, 2021, 07:28:06 PM »

I read with her today because I pulled back from POI as I am always the initiator in contact, he will always respond and even usually asks to hang out or come over within the convos but I want more and I want to know that he will reach out, so I stopped to see if he would initiate this was Monday morning, its been all week and I haven't heard a peep... so I have seen on here she is good with present and contact as well as how they feel or what they are thinking...

she said schedule is off job related, and to trust my instinct... he just thinks i am taking a break and doesn't think there is an issue again she said something with a schedule but that he isn't getting out of shape, he is content and i basically have created a bad pattern/habit because I have always been the initiator, so I asked when she saw contact/communication she said 1 either 1 day or 1 week and if I want to talk to him about the "relationship" I need to not make it a serious thing as he is happy with how things are and "doesn't want to go back to like a marriage" I am guessing that is in his terms the committed relationship... he has said to me he enjoys being single even though we both have stated we aren't talking or being with anyone else so it is basically like a relationship... anyways that is another thing i will eventually have to tackle... I then asked her if she sees me in a serious or committed relationship in my future... she said I don't see you letting go of this guy and even if I talk to others or date it won't be serious because he is still in the picture and I am going to have to have a conversation with him but not to take it too serious start with something to test the waters and use my gut as to how he seems to be responding. I then asked when she saw us together in person/seeing each other she said again 1 so 1 day or 1 week.

So I guess we will see and I will come back and update but has anyone had a reading like this, I was kind of bummed because she didn't see anyone else even in the future and I want to have kids someday and I am in my mod 30's so I feel I am getting stressed and depressed lately.

Any luck??

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1913 on: May 03, 2021, 11:52:31 PM »
We are back in contact but still same hot and cold and not the full on I want so I guess I will have to just wait and see, I just want to be blown away by someone!

Any luck??

« Reply #1914 on: May 07, 2021, 12:22:26 AM »
Just adding that she seemed to have connected to me and poi better during second reading... she correctly predicted that me and POI would have a second 'pause' on the relationship (we had one a few months ago where we didn't talk for months because he was not really that into it back then and I didn't tell het anything about it)...  me and poi had a misunderstanding and aren't talking right now, so I guess that is what she saw... she said things would get better again in TWO (seems like it's her fav number?). She also told me a couple of hours ago that POI would get in touch in a day ... so far I am not sure if I believe that but let's see... she said he is still upset and so am I so we both need to get over that first but she doesn't see the relationship ending. She also said I'd get the job I have applied for (quite a few others said the same thing - would be a dream come true). will update on here

Offline InutionIsCommonSense

« Reply #1915 on: May 10, 2021, 08:10:28 PM »
Update. These people are not real. I just want everyone to know that I was addicted for almost a year and a half. The things people read on are things we know within, things we don’t want to hear or things we want to hear. My heart goes to everyone who is addicted. QOC18 predictions were common sense and none of her predictions happened.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1916 on: May 10, 2021, 08:33:43 PM »
Update. These people are not real. I just want everyone to know that I was addicted for almost a year and a half. The things people read on are things we know within, things we don’t want to hear or things we want to hear. My heart goes to everyone who is addicted. QOC18 predictions were common sense and none of her predictions happened.

I dont think she is one to go to for predictions which has been mentioned on this forum time and again. she is only for thought feelings kinda questions. but I do agree that what most of the readers pick up on are things we already know. more like they are reading us than our person.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1917 on: May 14, 2021, 07:27:58 PM »
@ InutionIsCommonSense You do know QoC18 is an empath above everything else right? She’s best for someone’s current feelings. So if you and your poi had a falling out and you want to know if your poi isn’t upset anymore so you can reach out or if you’re dating someone new or back with your ex and you’re curious about their feelings towards you that’s what Ann is good for. She can also pick up on commitment issues, depression etc. She is not good for predictions.

Agreed, she is a really good empath.  I have hung up the phone and the other person said exactly what she said.  Shes been right on feelings numerous times so I can vouch for her empath skills.  Predictions themselves are about 50/50.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #1918 on: May 17, 2021, 09:10:43 PM »
Has anyone been told that their POI’s interest is more physical than emotional. I’ve read with her about 3 different guys and she has told me this about all 3 :(

Offline Mich123

« Reply #1919 on: May 18, 2021, 08:01:17 AM »
Hi, yes she told me that too!  I don’t know what to make of QOC to be honest.  First convo I had was by phone and she said exactly that, he didn’t love me it was physical only not emotional.  The line wasn’t very good so when I saw her on chat a few days later, I thought I would try her.  She said he loved me (?) and got most details right so I will give her that.  I continued to read with her for a while and I get she may only be right on the present but even this, a few days apart, would change.

For example I chatted with her one day and she said he’s going to leave, he will end it.  Next week she said you would have to be the one to end it.  Maybe my fault for reading too frequently but she has just been too confusing for me. 

I do think she has a gift as she got details no one could have known but I don’t trust the readings as they could change days later.

anything