Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 619509 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1515 on: June 05, 2020, 02:15:16 AM »
So I decided to give QoC a try since y’all say she’s good with the present and picking up third parties. I’m shocked. I asked her what my POIs thoughts and feelings towards me were and she picked up her bf (which I found out hours before calling QoC). I couldn’t understand a lot of what she was saying though because the audio quality was bad but she told me they weren’t going to last. I wish I could have heard everything she said as I was really curious about my POIs thoughts and feelings for me were but wow. I’ll update if she ends up being right about them not lasting. I’ll probably call her again in the future but does anyone know how I can possibly understand her better? Maybe if I use headphones or something?

I have exactly the same issue, I can’t understand more of what she’s saying therefore I can’t make much questions and she gets upset because I don’t ask questions, how do you guys hear her well. I can barely hear

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1516 on: June 05, 2020, 02:49:48 AM »
So I decided to give QoC a try since y’all say she’s good with the present and picking up third parties. I’m shocked. I asked her what my POIs thoughts and feelings towards me were and she picked up her bf (which I found out hours before calling QoC). I couldn’t understand a lot of what she was saying though because the audio quality was bad but she told me they weren’t going to last. I wish I could have heard everything she said as I was really curious about my POIs thoughts and feelings for me were but wow. I’ll update if she ends up being right about them not lasting. I’ll probably call her again in the future but does anyone know how I can possibly understand her better? Maybe if I use headphones or something?

I just keep telling what did you say, I can’t hear very well and she will repeat it and if you don’t hear the second time she ll repeat again louder and if you still have trouble understanding she ll start explaining what she sees and means instead of just throwing out sentences. But she does make sense when pieced together.

I have exactly the same issue, I can’t understand more of what she’s saying therefore I can’t make much questions and she gets upset because I don’t ask questions, how do you guys hear her well. I can barely hear

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1517 on: June 05, 2020, 03:20:13 AM »

I just keep telling what did you say, I can’t hear very well and she will repeat it and if you don’t hear the second time she ll repeat again louder and if you still have trouble understanding she ll start explaining what she sees and means instead of just throwing out sentences. But she does make sense when pieced together.

Yes the only reason I was able to get the gist of what she said was because she cut straight to the point after her repeating it a couple times lol Still, I wanted to know all those other details :( I only had 6 minutes so time was essential.

How accurate is she in predicting relationship outcomes? She said POI and her bf won't last and as happy as it made me to hear that, I want my POI to be happy. Ugh I really wish I was able to hear what she said about my POIs feelings towards me :/ I'll call her back in a couple of weeks and ask again. 

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1518 on: June 05, 2020, 03:35:26 AM »

I record my calls with app so the very last time I talked to her even when re listening over and over again the only thing I could get was “he does care about you” “he would like to follow up with you” that’s pretty much it, but unfortunately I didn’t hear that we’ll do I couldn’t ask her more about it

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1519 on: June 05, 2020, 03:49:24 AM »

I record my calls with app so the very last time I talked to her even when re listening over and over again the only thing I could get was “he does care about you” “he would like to follow up with you” that’s pretty much it, but unfortunately I didn’t hear that we’ll do I couldn’t ask her more about it

Which app do you use?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1520 on: June 05, 2020, 03:58:39 AM »

Which app do you use?

Rev call recorder, it’s free

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1521 on: June 05, 2020, 04:45:24 AM »

Which app do you use?

Rev call recorder, it’s free

Does it beep? I downloaded a recording app in 2017 or 2018 and it beeped like every minute or 2 and my sensory overload went into overdrive

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1522 on: June 05, 2020, 04:55:44 AM »
She has been extremely accurate for me in relationships. Especially when it’s something like a breakup or third parties. Her predictions come to pass for me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1523 on: June 05, 2020, 06:11:25 AM »
She has been extremely accurate for me in relationships. Especially when it’s something like a breakup or third parties. Her predictions come to pass for me.
\

was your outcome close to your call to her because I hear she is good at only short term.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1524 on: June 05, 2020, 09:58:12 AM »
So you’ve had her predict before that your POI and the third party would break up and it came to pass?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1525 on: June 05, 2020, 02:17:31 PM »
Yes. I’ve also had her predict breakup of me and a POI.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1526 on: June 05, 2020, 02:20:37 PM »
Do you remember the timeframe she gave you when she predicted that?

Ive seen several times she only is accurate a few months out

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1527 on: June 05, 2020, 02:34:54 PM »
Yes. I%u2019ve also had her predict breakup of me and a POI.
Oh wow. Not that I mind, but isn't it kind of unethical for readers to give proxy readings like that though?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 05:35:59 PM by frozenfox »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1528 on: June 05, 2020, 09:30:39 PM »
Yes. I’ve also had her predict breakup of me and a POI.

She has done the same with me also.  Predicted me and POI would break up.  I also record my readings to relisten back.  QOC has been VERY good for me and I have read with her for years and on different relationships.  Been accurate on all.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1529 on: June 05, 2020, 09:52:57 PM »
is she good at picking up 3rd parties?