Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621397 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1440 on: April 30, 2020, 11:26:28 PM »
Exactly, I think that's why she's so rude to some people, y'all lack basic manners lol

Meeh... I agree that she’s better when you’re nicer to her but she snapped at me once just because I forgot to say my name lol.. she definitely has a short fuse

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1441 on: May 01, 2020, 01:07:05 AM »
She was never mean to me, the reading was just not helpful, more like advice. I don't believe I necessarily agree with some of her assessment as if it's the caller's fault for her being in a piss poor mood. We all have off days, but she is getting paid. It's not like any of us can get a free reading from her, and even she knows when she is having a horrible day (again it's not the callers' fault). Why can't she walk away, take a break, or don't take calls for a day, as if being harsh is justified? Really? Again she was fine by me and I greeted her and she greeted me, but some of these posts act as if the caller never did any of those things and treated her like crap or something. We weren't there. So tbh it sounds like excuses.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1442 on: May 01, 2020, 01:17:54 AM »
She was never mean to me, the reading was just not helpful, more like advice. I don't believe I necessarily agree with some of her assessment as if it's the caller's fault for her being in a piss poor mood. We all have off days, but she is getting paid. It's not like any of us can get a free reading from her, and even she knows when she is having a horrible day (again it's not the callers' fault). Why can't she walk away, take a break, or don't take calls for a day, as if being harsh is justified? Really? Again she was fine by me and I greeted her and she greeted me, but some of these posts act as if the caller never did any of those things and treated her like crap or something. We weren't there. So tbh it sounds like excuses.

No one is making an excuse for her, I'm literally just trying to tell others how to try to speak to her as a person and SEE if they have better luck with her.

Let me tell you something, you can't call my phone without saying hello how are you or good morning or just a pleasant greeting first. its just plain rude and I will be upset too! as a I said, it's a cultural thing. we aren't talking about her reading style, just her overall attitude some callers experience. I don't know know what happens in their calls, thats why im STATING to give it a try and see if that helps!

and hornetkick at this point, everyone on the forum knows that no reader is helpful for you, or works for you and you hate everybody..... like WE GET it. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1443 on: May 01, 2020, 01:41:32 AM »
Well, what I was stating is that some act as if they didn't speak to her or say hello. I believe one person forgot to mention their name, but so I guess that justifies getting kicked in the face.

And I get your defense of her Rayban based on her being a fellow jamaican...... like WE GET it. 

Most of the time I've found that people who make excuses never realize that's what they are doing. The denial vein is thick.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1444 on: May 01, 2020, 01:44:36 AM »
Well I also happen to be Jamaican. And I still agree with HornetKick! When you are offering a paid service like this you are going to work with customers from a myriad of cultures and walks of life. So if a customer doesnt greet you as you are used to in your own culture shouldnt make a difference. She has been doing this for quite sometime, so a customer not greeting her as expected shouldnt be an issue. Now, the customer being just plain rude is another issue. When I migrated here, it took me quite sometime to get used to ppl at work not saying good morning. It was a shock, but I have gotten used to it and learned to adjust.
Exactly. QofC has a lot of fans here. No one is purposely out to get her or treat her like crap. I don't believe that is anyone's goal at all.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1445 on: May 01, 2020, 01:45:06 AM »
😬😬😬

Yeah I’m not sure where you’re getting that we’re making excuses for QoC and Rayban, same. I was raised to be respectful and greet others, whether in person, electronically (email), or telephonically. I don’t care if I dislike you, I’m going to greet you and ask how you’re doing. Now, don’t ask me about weekend plans or anything, but you get it 😂 To say that QoC is getting paid for a reading and basically, it shouldn’t matter how one approaches her (which is what your post insinuates), is a bit distasteful. Whether one is providing a service or not, they’re owed respect. Point. Blank. Period. You’re not going to walk into a therapist’s office (which most people do treat these psychics as therapists, let’s be honest) and just lay down on the chaise lounge and start talking.

Also, not to knock others’ experience, but some people are just too emotional and/or sensitive, meaning, she could bluntly answer a question and the caller thinks she’s the meanest in the world. “Do you see POI coming back to me?” “no. He’s not coming back, you should move on.” “OMG, she’s soooo rude!”  Not saying that’s every person, but I can definitely see that being the case for a few folks. They can’t take honesty, no matter how it’s given. It sucks, but, what can you do 🤷🏽‍♀️
And like Hornet said, yeah, she could be in a mad mood at times. We all have those days.

ETA: professor, saw your post AFTER I posted (ugh, I hate this forum layout sometimes). I do agree to an extent
. One *should* acclimate to new cultural surroundings, but it’s not always possible (or wanted for some odd reason). Not saying one HAS to greet her, but as Rayban indicated, give it a try and see how she reacts. I’ve never seen or witnessed a harsh side of QoC. A harsh reader to me would be the infamous Sterling (something or other) on Keen. Now that woman...that’s a rude woman.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 01:51:56 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1446 on: May 01, 2020, 01:59:38 AM »
😬😬😬

Yeah I’m not sure where you’re getting that we’re making excuses for QoC and Rayban, same. I was raised to be respectful and greet others, whether in person, electronically (email), or telephonically. I don’t care if I dislike you, I’m going to greet you and ask how you’re doing. Now, don’t ask me about weekend plans or anything, but you get it 😂 To say that QoC is getting paid for a reading and basically, it shouldn’t matter how one approaches her (which is what your post insinuates), is a bit distasteful. Whether one is providing a service or not, they’re owed respect. Point. Blank. Period. You’re not going to walk into a therapist’s office (which most people do treat these psychics as therapists, let’s be honest) and just lay down on the chaise lounge and start talking.

Also, not to knock others’ experience, but some people are just too emotional and/or sensitive, meaning, she could bluntly answer a question and the caller thinks she’s the meanest in the world. “Do you see POI coming back to me?” “no. He’s not coming back, you should move on.” “OMG, she’s soooo rude!”  Not saying that’s every person, but I can definitely see that being the case for a few folks. They can’t take honesty, no matter how it’s given. It sucks, but, what can you do 🤷🏽‍♀️
And like Hornet said, yeah, she could be in a mad mood at times. We all have those days.

ETA: professor, saw your post AFTER I posted (ugh, I hate this forum layout sometimes). I do agree to an extent
. One *should* acclimate to new cultural surroundings, but it’s not always possible (or wanted for some odd reason). Not saying one HAS to greet her, but as Rayban indicated, give it a try and see how she reacts. I’ve never seen or witnessed a harsh side of QoC. A harsh reader to me would be the infamous Sterling (something or other) on Keen. Now that woman...that’s a rude woman.

EXACTLY! THANK YOU!

Anne has her faults as a reader, she really does! But one thing about it is that MAYBE JUST MAYBE she would like some respect. someone even said it on here she said to them "thank you for not treating me like a machine".
just cause you paying someone for a service doesn't mean you gotta treat them like crap. The people who do this shit are the same people, who probably go to restaurants and talk down on the waiter cause they are paying and going to tip them. gtfoh
I'm not making excuses for her or her attitude. im saying just try that method and if she still bitches at you then don't read with her.... simple.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1447 on: May 01, 2020, 02:02:58 AM »
Omg I HATE people who talk down to waiters. I legit will get up and leave from the table...AFTER cursing you out 😂😂

ETA: experiences are always welcome, Professor 😁 I personally don’t read with her much anymore either. Just because I don’t need an empath, I need predictions. Her predictions don’t happen (for me at least). She’s bang on for feelings and emotions though. If I need that due to a huge blow up or a period whenever my bigheaded POI and I wouldn’t be speaking, then I’ll go to her. She’d still remember me anyway lol. Last time I read with her, we started talking politics a bit and then she was talking about her family and how she had moved...that was only like 5-6minutes and then we got to the gist of my call. I can’t remember WHAT about politics we spoke of though...it was something major that had happened at that time...several months ago. Eh..maybe longer.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 02:08:35 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1448 on: May 01, 2020, 02:20:32 AM »
How about them Yankees??? Bueller?? 🙈🙉🙊

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1449 on: May 01, 2020, 02:20:58 AM »
I have some suggestions to change this forum...update it. If...we could just somehow let gifs and memes be posted here, it’d be great.

Lovely evening, wouldn’t you say? How’s uh...how’s it going on your end, Professor? Fidget? Anybody? lol 😂

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1450 on: May 01, 2020, 02:34:54 AM »
Omg I HATE people who talk down to waiters. I legit will get up and leave from the table...AFTER cursing you out 😂😂

ETA: experiences are always welcome, Professor 😁 I personally don’t read with her much anymore either. Just because I don’t need an empath, I need predictions. Her predictions don’t happen (for me at least). She’s bang on for feelings and emotions though. If I need that due to a huge blow up or a period whenever my bigheaded POI and I wouldn’t be speaking, then I’ll go to her. She’d still remember me anyway lol. Last time I read with her, we started talking politics a bit and then she was talking about her family and how she had moved...that was only like 5-6minutes and then we got to the gist of my call. I can’t remember WHAT about politics we spoke of though...it was something major that had happened at that time...several months ago. Eh..maybe longer.

Same!!! Anne's predictions have never happened for me lol just call to see what's going on. my calls usually last around 3-5min as well. which is cool! it helps with keeping the cost down.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1451 on: May 01, 2020, 02:37:53 AM »
I'm not looking to argue with anyone, but as someone who likes Anne and I've had several readings with her over the years she can be a total bitch. I only experienced this with her one time, but she definitely has a mean streak. I will also say that she has almost always sent me 4 or 5 free minutes when she saw I arranged a call. She was pretty nasty in her email she sent too. She also was bitchy when people would arrange a call on the wrong line. I have experienced both sides of her. 

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1452 on: May 01, 2020, 02:43:00 AM »
I'm not looking to argue with anyone, but as someone who likes Anne and I've had several readings with her over the years she can be a total bitch. I only experienced this with her one time, but she definitely has a mean streak. I will also say that she has almost always sent me 4 or 5 free minutes when she saw I arranged a call. She was pretty nasty in her email she sent too. She also was bitchy when people would arrange a call on the wrong line. I have experienced both sides of her.

It's not an issue sis to share your experience with her. I was just saying, maybe there's certain people who call and don't approach her in the correct way thats all and I just wanted to help to SEE if they got a better experience. but in this case you are 10000% right, no need for that.

it just pissed me off that im getting called a fan or in denial just cause I made a simple suggestion. like no Anne has been wrong for me and flip flopped but I still like her. either way, thank you for that and I totally agree with you then on that being completely unnecessary.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1453 on: May 01, 2020, 03:34:48 AM »
I read with her only 3 times. I would like to think I am quite polite and If im not mistaken, I greeted her politely each time. We even discussed issues related to our home country and which district we were both from. The reason I no longer read with her is 1. I got nothing from it. Whenever i asked abt poi, she would always ask when was the last time we communicated before she could give a prediction, and I wasnt comfortable with that and 2. Whenever I asked a question she couldnt answer she did seem to get a little abrupt and rude and kept repeating stuff she already said. As a fellow Jamaican, I have absolutely no agenda, just stating my own experience for what its worth.

no no no, sharing your experience is very much worth it! thank you :)

I was just trying to help others with hopefully having a better experience with Anne thats all. Anne has been both right, wrong and flip flopped readings for me in the past. But I have never experienced her rudeness so I just wanted to see if others tried the let me treat her as human being method, that MAY OR MAY NOT help them.... you know? if not than I completely agree! She shouldn't be being rude for no reason. I'm just getting frustrated with this big dummy (hornet) over here cause this is like 3784873 time I see her being negative, or trying to argue or just explaining AGAIN why she doesn't like someone. at this point its like you hate everyone, so just go away.

But thank you for your opinion!

Rayban do you mind me asking what topic she flip flopped on for you? Was it relationships? I usually don't mind the flip flopping however lately they've been crazy lol so im wondering if she's even connecting with me anymore :-\

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1454 on: May 01, 2020, 06:10:25 AM »
She flipped on me almost entirely re: relationships and was back on her attitude about 3 weeks ago lol I think im done with her.

anything