Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 619972 times)

Offline cake101

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1425 on: April 29, 2020, 10:28:27 PM »
I don’t know why I keep trying to get good readings out of her. She is the most vague and least detailed reader. I ask her what is poi’s feelings towards me and she says  “he thinks about past issues”, okaaay I’m sure everyone thinks about past issues but what are his feelings toward me? Then “I see another person but I don’t know who they are or what type of relationship they have to him”, perfect that also tells me nothing. So frustrating

Kinda what you get with her though are statements like that. And as vague as it sounds for me if she were to mention that it's likely significant to your situation. Sometimes their more specific but I find she kinda gives one liners like that. And I can imagine she isn't always 100% I mean one time she told me he was going to be back in touch with me and charming and revisit us living together. This was like 2 months ago and hasn't happened yet. So as good as she can be, she can also be wrong. But this was more prediction as opposed to current

I take it back lol. He actually called me today out of the blue and surprise surprise he did revisit the us moving in together. I wonder if QoCs actually can see a little ways out at times. This was 2 months ago now. And given the situation between us this was highly unlikely! So I think I'm inclined to give her the credit for this one. This was certainly random and out of left field. For the first significant contact from poi for 2 months I would have never thought he would suggest this again.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #1426 on: April 29, 2020, 11:14:50 PM »
Her contact prediction was wrong for me.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1427 on: April 30, 2020, 01:30:41 AM »
I don’t know why I keep trying to get good readings out of her. She is the most vague and least detailed reader. I ask her what is poi’s feelings towards me and she says  “he thinks about past issues”, okaaay I’m sure everyone thinks about past issues but what are his feelings toward me? Then “I see another person but I don’t know who they are or what type of relationship they have to him”, perfect that also tells me nothing. So frustrating

Kinda what you get with her though are statements like that. And as vague as it sounds for me if she were to mention that it's likely significant to your situation. Sometimes their more specific but I find she kinda gives one liners like that. And I can imagine she isn't always 100% I mean one time she told me he was going to be back in touch with me and charming and revisit us living together. This was like 2 months ago and hasn't happened yet. So as good as she can be, she can also be wrong. But this was more prediction as opposed to current

I take it back lol. He actually called me today out of the blue and surprise surprise he did revisit the us moving in together. I wonder if QoCs actually can see a little ways out at times. This was 2 months ago now. And given the situation between us this was highly unlikely! So I think I'm inclined to give her the credit for this one. This was certainly random and out of left field. For the first significant contact from poi for 2 months I would have never thought he would suggest this again.

WOW! so cool and good to know....congrats

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #1428 on: April 30, 2020, 01:48:54 AM »
I called and she got 1 thing right which did not help me at all. So not worth $5.99 a minute.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1429 on: April 30, 2020, 03:30:06 AM »
first off she makes enough money I think she can afford a good headset. you can barely hear her when you call. I asked her about feelings and she said he will reach out to you there has been lack of communication but he think you dont respect him which doesnt make sense I do so not sure she said she saw a two around this so we will see. She didnt give me timinig on her own I asked her I feel a 2 is her standard go to

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1430 on: April 30, 2020, 03:42:54 AM »
Quite a few people have mentioned not being able to hear her during the call and if you mention it to her she snaps and becomes angry. I'm sure she is aware of it at this point and just doesn't care enough to be bothered.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 03:50:09 AM by HornetKick »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1431 on: April 30, 2020, 03:47:14 AM »
my reading was a while  back and if she still hasnt fixed her headset yup I think she really doesnt give a damn

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1432 on: April 30, 2020, 06:12:32 AM »
she is known to mix energies a lot. so if you have a 3rd party situation,she could have been talking about the other woman. happens a lot with QOC

first off she makes enough money I think she can afford a good headset. you can barely hear her when you call. I asked her about feelings and she said he will reach out to you there has been lack of communication but he think you dont respect him which doesnt make sense I do so not sure she said she saw a two around this so we will see. She didnt give me timinig on her own I asked her I feel a 2 is her standard go to

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1433 on: April 30, 2020, 03:59:15 PM »
Has she ever remembered anyone? I’m afraid she remembers me and she’s just going with whatever she remembers from our previous readings now  :'(

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1434 on: April 30, 2020, 04:06:41 PM »
@SarahM yes, she remembers people. It does, however, depend on how often and the frequency of calls. If you’re calling her twice in one week, she’s bound to remember you. She would remember me when I’d read with her, but I had read with her over the course of several years. She would know my laugh (because I’d awkwardly laugh as soon as the call connected) and immediately say “Hiiiii >>my name<<“ in a little sing-song voice. Kind of embarrassing now that I think about it 😅😅

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #1435 on: April 30, 2020, 05:21:08 PM »
K so, I've posted on this thread before complaining by my previous experience with qoc18. Long story short, I've read with her twice months and months apart, but it seemed like I spoke to two different people. First call, the energies were mixed up and she picked up my ex instead of who I was calling about - still accurate in describing my ex well tho, and was very nice. Called her again in August 2019 and she was really harsh and hard to talk to and didn't really tell me much, and didn't sound like the same person even.

welllllllllll, I decided to give her a call again about 2 weeks ago based on tips I've read here, like calling her in the morning is usually better than afternoon/evening. And I gotta say, it was great. Short call, but very accurate about my poi and she was sweet. And though it wasn't detailed, it was still really informative and helpful. Predictions pending! calling her in the morning is key!!!!

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1436 on: April 30, 2020, 05:50:36 PM »
Also, if I can add, besides the morning thing, I think just making sure you properly greet her will help as well.

She's Jamaican and so am I so I kind of understand how she is based on our culture. We are very big on greetings, saying hello good morning, hello goodnight and just ask her how she's doing? have a quick convo before proceeding. she's so sweet after I promise!

Remember these readers aren't a machine, still people, so just make sure you are speaking to them as such. Greetings may cut out a minute of the read but you honestly don't need more than 3-4 min with her anyways.

Hope that helps!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1437 on: April 30, 2020, 06:20:42 PM »
I agree! Once I asked her if she was ok and safe and she mentioned that she is in the risk group. So if all this Covid is being hard on us, it is hard on them as well. I call her for very specific reasons, short calls, and she is amazing!!!! I really like her!

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1438 on: April 30, 2020, 07:43:13 PM »
Agreed. I’ve never had an issue with her nor has she ever been rude to me. It’s like calling a distant aunt (no, I’m not Jamaican, but my step-father and his family (obviously) are). So like Rayban, I can understand the cultural aspect of it...also, it’s just common f*cking courtesy to greet and ask how someone is doing, no? 😂

Now, would I bank on her long term predictions? Nope, not at all lol, but as mentioned, she’s GREAT for current, feelings, extremely short-term predictions 😃
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 09:28:38 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1439 on: April 30, 2020, 09:20:52 PM »
Exactly, I think that's why she's so rude to some people, y'all lack basic manners lol

anything