Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621748 times)

Offline cake101

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1410 on: April 24, 2020, 09:40:51 AM »
Today I ended up reaching out to poi. I've been working with a relationship coach and it was recommended I could at this time. I called Ann after and she said he was leaving me alone for now. Well he never responded to my message so I guess he is leaving me alone for now.

what did you ask Anne? how did you frame your question with her?

I just ask her usually what so and so's thoughts and feelings are towards me currently

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1411 on: April 24, 2020, 02:15:57 PM »
I ve read with everyone ( expect cookie and uli) and I honestly say that she is my favorite. I only call her about the now though no predictions. I want to know what is in my POI head to know how exactly how to deal. I usually called her earlier in the day she is not cranky at all and is actually sweet.

One time, I was having a convo with my POI and I said something that kind of indirectly accused him of something but I was just joking and I was getting weird answers back from him. I called Ann and she said “you accused of something that he did not do and he thinks it is unfair and now he is afraid that you really believe he is that way and he is afraid of losing you”

Fast forward a couple of hours he pretty much said what Ann said . Not verbatim but the meaning was there .

Anyways, I use her for things like that.

100%. I ONLY uise Ann and Yona -- Yona twice a year for lifelong predictions and Ann for what is happening right now in your lfie:). 

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #1412 on: April 24, 2020, 04:48:43 PM »
I don’t know why I keep trying to get good readings out of her. She is the most vague and least detailed reader. I ask her what is poi’s feelings towards me and she says  “he thinks about past issues”, okaaay I’m sure everyone thinks about past issues but what are his feelings toward me? Then “I see another person but I don’t know who they are or what type of relationship they have to him”, perfect that also tells me nothing. So frustrating

Offline cake101

« Reply #1413 on: April 24, 2020, 05:36:44 PM »
I don’t know why I keep trying to get good readings out of her. She is the most vague and least detailed reader. I ask her what is poi’s feelings towards me and she says  “he thinks about past issues”, okaaay I’m sure everyone thinks about past issues but what are his feelings toward me? Then “I see another person but I don’t know who they are or what type of relationship they have to him”, perfect that also tells me nothing. So frustrating

Kinda what you get with her though are statements like that. And as vague as it sounds for me if she were to mention that it's likely significant to your situation. Sometimes their more specific but I find she kinda gives one liners like that. And I can imagine she isn't always 100% I mean one time she told me he was going to be back in touch with me and charming and revisit us living together. This was like 2 months ago and hasn't happened yet. So as good as she can be, she can also be wrong. But this was more prediction as opposed to current

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1414 on: April 24, 2020, 05:40:03 PM »

Kinda what you get with her though are statements like that. And as vague as it sounds for me if she were to mention that it's likely significant to your situation. Sometimes their more specific but I find she kinda gives one liners like that. And I can imagine she isn't always 100% I mean one time she told me he was going to be back in touch with me and charming and revisit us living together. This was like 2 months ago and hasn't happened yet. So as good as she can be, she can also be wrong. But this was more prediction as opposed to current

Yeah she is not good with predictions at all but I think she is great for current. She is the only that I was able to validate what she said twice.

Offline cake101

« Reply #1415 on: April 26, 2020, 06:21:32 PM »

Yeah she is not good with predictions at all but I think she is great for current. She is the only that I was able to validate what she said twice.

I've had a number of times where what she said and picked up on her own has impressed me and I could validate. Once poi and I weren't talking and she saw him being focused on his mother and being there for his mother. Made no sense to me at the time because they weren't close. Well a few days later his step dad passed away. And he reached out to me to let me know about it. As little as you get out of her she does have the best track record out if everyone I read with.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1416 on: April 26, 2020, 09:18:32 PM »
I just read with her and am so freaking confused man..... She was going back and forth alot I legit have no idea what she was trying to say our outcome would be. If you've had this issue could you PM me or if you know how to interpret what she's saying?
Thanks

Offline cake101

« Reply #1417 on: April 26, 2020, 09:48:30 PM »
I just read with her and am so freaking confused man..... She was going back and forth alot I legit have no idea what she was trying to say our outcome would be. If you've had this issue could you PM me or if you know how to interpret what she's saying?
Thanks

Well I wouldn't bank on any outcome she sees. I would take the first bit of the reading as the most accurate. Once you start talking and asking questions it seems less accurate and she can be opinionated. She is best for how they are thinking and feeling in the now.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1418 on: April 26, 2020, 10:47:49 PM »
Thanks

Well I wouldn't bank on any outcome she sees. I would take the first bit of the reading as the most accurate. Once you start talking and asking questions it seems less accurate and she can be opinionated. She is best for how they are thinking and feeling in the now.

Excatly -- I read with Ann ALL THE TIME and have for 2 years - I find her to be almost 100% accurate...  I mean she is never wrong about current....   

So what she is saying is exact, I think she can read cards and current feelings/situations dead on!

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1419 on: April 26, 2020, 10:59:26 PM »
How exactly do you phrase the question? I screwed up and didnt read this thread before reading with her so im unaware

Offline cake101

« Reply #1420 on: April 26, 2020, 11:13:29 PM »
How exactly do you phrase the question? I screwed up and didnt read this thread before reading with her so im unaware

I just ask what are so and so's thoughts and feelings towards me at this moment. End of story. Also you're probably going to get the most in the first 5mins. Usually after that it's repetitive and me talking
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 11:16:32 PM by cake101 »

Offline cake101

« Reply #1421 on: April 26, 2020, 11:14:39 PM »

I just ask what are so and so's thoughts and feelings towards me at this moment. End of story.

I would also maybe start the phone call with a quick how are you. She seems friendlier when you take the time to ask.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1422 on: April 26, 2020, 11:18:14 PM »
Awesome thank you im gonna try again tomorrow lol. I did greet her and asked how she was so thats good to know!

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1423 on: April 26, 2020, 11:30:11 PM »
Thanks

I think I can help ... i legit talked to her like a lot

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #1424 on: April 26, 2020, 11:40:30 PM »
sent PM

anything