Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 226333 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1410 on: April 07, 2020, 06:23:12 PM »
So Ann told me in my initial read that we will have small talk and she doesn't know who reaches out first. I ended up being the one to do so and we did have small talk.

I still feel so blah though I don't think he is interested in reconnecting like she has said.

Oh gosh, im so sorry. Honestly, Ann told me that my poi is interested in reconnecting which is why I reached out to him. we had small talk like she said, but I just feel worse now. I don't think he is. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #1411 on: April 07, 2020, 06:46:42 PM »
So Ann told me in my initial read that we will have small talk and she doesn't know who reaches out first. I ended up being the one to do so and we did have small talk.

I still feel so blah though I don't think he is interested in reconnecting like she has said.

Oh gosh, im so sorry. Honestly, Ann told me that my poi is interested in reconnecting which is why I reached out to him. we had small talk like she said, but I just feel worse now. I don't think he is. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Why did u reply to urself? LoL
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 06:52:34 PM by pRoFeSsOr777 »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1412 on: April 07, 2020, 06:50:26 PM »
Sorry! made a mistake lol

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #1413 on: April 07, 2020, 06:53:11 PM »
🐶

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #1414 on: April 07, 2020, 11:46:21 PM »
I’m disappointed ya’ll......she didn’t pick up the third party when I know for a fact there is one. Now I wonder if the rest of the reading is any good. She also gave more advice then predictions. I hadn’t read with her in over a year. I don’t seem to have a good connection with her. On the bright side, she was very nice lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1415 on: April 07, 2020, 11:56:57 PM »
ugh sorry. im disappointed in her too :(

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #1416 on: April 08, 2020, 04:17:44 AM »
Thank you Rayban. I’m sorry you’re disappointed too. I don’t seem to have a good connection with anyone except maybe Yona. QOC was wrong for me early part of last year and now this. I think I’ll scratch her off my list.

Offline greekgeek

« Reply #1417 on: April 08, 2020, 05:43:15 AM »
Hey greekgeek!

Good point. Can I pm you?

Yes, of course.

Offline Annah

« Reply #1418 on: April 10, 2020, 01:10:45 AM »
I’ve read with QOC twice from different accounts. The first time I called, she said she’s getting a “1.” The second time I called from my other account, she said she’s getting a “7.” Pretty useless and inconsistent.

Offline pRoFeSsOr777

« Reply #1419 on: April 10, 2020, 01:34:14 AM »
I’ve read with QOC twice from different accounts. The first time I called, she said she’s getting a “1.” The second time I called from my other account, she said she’s getting a “7.” Pretty useless and inconsistent.

I had the same experience. I really wanted her to work for me so I tried her three times. Got nothing. She gave a 7 for something: nada. Also what I didnt like abt her is that whenever i asked her abt whether my poi will reach out she always asks when was the last time we spoke. She could never give a prediction unless I answered that first. And in my experience she got quite snappy whenever I asked a question she had difficulty answering.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1420 on: April 14, 2020, 12:46:08 AM »
Has Anne picked up poi being in a different location before for anyone?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1421 on: April 14, 2020, 01:08:20 AM »

OMG she told me the same and I reached ughh I’m so dumb, but unlike you my guy didn’t reply, Anne was like “you should reach during this hard period” smh

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #1422 on: April 14, 2020, 01:12:13 AM »
She has for me. She picked up that we were talking about moving in together and agreeing on a location. We're both from the east coast, but he now lives on the west coast.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1423 on: April 14, 2020, 01:12:44 AM »

OMG she told me the same and I reached ughh I’m so dumb, but unlike you my guy didn’t reply, Anne was like “you should reach during this hard period” smh

Im going to pm you 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1424 on: April 14, 2020, 01:14:10 AM »
She has for me. She picked up that we were talking about moving in together and agreeing on a location. We're both from the east coast, but he now lives on the west coast.

So she was right?