Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621645 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1395 on: April 20, 2020, 02:13:35 AM »
how often do you read with her?

I try to space out the readings every two weeks or once a month.

but ill take that advice because you aren't the first who has said this! I still think she's better than most keen readers though.

Offline cake101

« Reply #1396 on: April 20, 2020, 02:19:12 AM »
I usually don't ask her terribly specific questions. I just ask about his thoughts and feelings towards me currently and let her go. I find that part is the most accurate. Once I have to say something then it seems to go downhill lol. But she's been pretty accurate for me from what I can tell in her reading before needing any input from me. Once I start talking its probably time to hang up. The only thing that has been terrible is her timeframes for communication.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1397 on: April 20, 2020, 02:23:32 AM »
I usually don't ask her terribly specific questions. I just ask about his thoughts and feelings towards me currently and let her go. I find that part is the most accurate. Once I have to say something then it seems to go downhill lol. But she's been pretty accurate for me from what I can tell in her reading before needing any input from me. Once I start talking its probably time to hang up. The only thing that has been terrible is her timeframes for communication.

Yes I agree! I just ask how he is currently feeling about me, sometimes I ask about communication but now find that pointless because they are never correct lol

I don't ask deep questions, just how he is feeling

Offline cake101

« Reply #1398 on: April 20, 2020, 02:36:57 AM »

but ill take that advice because you aren't the first who has said this! I still think she's better than most keen readers though.

I try to space it out but in my worst moments I have read as frequently as every second day. And I didn't find it to affect her accuracy really. She got what she got for that moment and it seems to change according to the situation. I would agree she is more accurate than most. She's always given me good insight on how things are in the moment and has gotten random facts correct here and there that I could verify afterwards. I know some people have gotten bad advice about reaching out from her but for me she's been pretty solid so far. Id rather be told it needs to come from me and its a good time then told he'll reach out in July and how important it is for me to wait for it just to not happen.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #1399 on: April 20, 2020, 04:16:01 AM »
nowadays I read with her every 4-5 months or whenever I have a yes/no question.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1400 on: April 20, 2020, 09:44:46 AM »
Is she the same reader as "Queen of Cups Tarot" on YouTube?

No. Hell no lol. Queen of Cups18 is Jamaican-American.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1401 on: April 20, 2020, 01:45:12 PM »

No. Hell no lol. Queen of Cups18 is Jamaican-American.

lmaooooooo

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1402 on: April 20, 2020, 07:06:49 PM »

NO. Q0fCups (Anne on keen) was good at picking up third parties and rightly predicted a contact for me once but I prefer the youtube one, very detailed and rightly predicted how things would go between my POI and I.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1403 on: April 22, 2020, 06:11:05 PM »
How accurate has ann been lately with everyone?

Offline russianred

« Reply #1404 on: April 22, 2020, 06:12:51 PM »
How accurate has ann been lately with everyone?

She was accurate with present, I think, when I spoke to her a couple of months ago but wrong on outcome.

Offline cake101

« Reply #1405 on: April 22, 2020, 10:43:44 PM »
Today I ended up reaching out to poi. I've been working with a relationship coach and it was recommended I could at this time. I called Ann after and she said he was leaving me alone for now. Well he never responded to my message so I guess he is leaving me alone for now.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1406 on: April 23, 2020, 12:28:41 AM »
Thanks for answering I wish you the best

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1407 on: April 23, 2020, 02:34:51 AM »
I ve read with everyone ( expect cookie and uli) and I honestly say that she is my favorite. I only call her about the now though no predictions. I want to know what is in my POI head to know how exactly how to deal. I usually called her earlier in the day she is not cranky at all and is actually sweet.

One time, I was having a convo with my POI and I said something that kind of indirectly accused him of something but I was just joking and I was getting weird answers back from him. I called Ann and she said “you accused of something that he did not do and he thinks it is unfair and now he is afraid that you really believe he is that way and he is afraid of losing you”

Fast forward a couple of hours he pretty much said what Ann said . Not verbatim but the meaning was there .

Anyways, I use her for things like that.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1408 on: April 23, 2020, 02:44:07 AM »
I ve read with everyone ( expect cookie and uli) and I honestly say that she is my favorite. I only call her about the now though no predictions. I want to know what is in my POI head to know how exactly how to deal. I usually called her earlier in the day she is not cranky at all and is actually sweet.

One time, I was having a convo with my POI and I said something that kind of indirectly accused him of something but I was just joking and I was getting weird answers back from him. I called Ann and she said “you accused of something that he did not do and he thinks it is unfair and now he is afraid that you really believe he is that way and he is afraid of losing you”

Fast forward a couple of hours he pretty much said what Ann said . Not verbatim but the meaning was there .

Anyways, I use her for things like that.

Yeah I think its better just to ask about poi's feelings. I know a few people also said whatever she says within the first 2-3 min of the reading is what is correct. I like Anne too! She's not perfect but I think she's better than a lot of keen readers.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1409 on: April 24, 2020, 06:59:32 AM »
Today I ended up reaching out to poi. I've been working with a relationship coach and it was recommended I could at this time. I called Ann after and she said he was leaving me alone for now. Well he never responded to my message so I guess he is leaving me alone for now.

what did you ask Anne? how did you frame your question with her?