Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615092 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1380 on: April 07, 2020, 06:50:26 PM »
Sorry! made a mistake lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #1381 on: April 07, 2020, 11:46:21 PM »
I’m disappointed ya’ll......she didn’t pick up the third party when I know for a fact there is one. Now I wonder if the rest of the reading is any good. She also gave more advice then predictions. I hadn’t read with her in over a year. I don’t seem to have a good connection with her. On the bright side, she was very nice lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1382 on: April 07, 2020, 11:56:57 PM »
ugh sorry. im disappointed in her too :(

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #1383 on: April 08, 2020, 04:17:44 AM »
Thank you Rayban. I’m sorry you’re disappointed too. I don’t seem to have a good connection with anyone except maybe Yona. QOC was wrong for me early part of last year and now this. I think I’ll scratch her off my list.

Offline Annah

« Reply #1384 on: April 10, 2020, 01:10:45 AM »
I’ve read with QOC twice from different accounts. The first time I called, she said she’s getting a “1.” The second time I called from my other account, she said she’s getting a “7.” Pretty useless and inconsistent.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1385 on: April 14, 2020, 12:46:08 AM »
Has Anne picked up poi being in a different location before for anyone?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #1386 on: April 14, 2020, 01:08:20 AM »
So Ann told me in my initial read that we will have small talk and she doesn't know who reaches out first. I ended up being the one to do so and we did have small talk.

I still feel so blah though I don't think he is interested in reconnecting like she has said.

Oh gosh, im so sorry. Honestly, Ann told me that my poi is interested in reconnecting which is why I reached out to him. we had small talk like she said, but I just feel worse now. I don't think he is. I'm sorry that happened to you.

OMG she told me the same and I reached ughh I’m so dumb, but unlike you my guy didn’t reply, Anne was like “you should reach during this hard period” smh

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #1387 on: April 14, 2020, 01:12:13 AM »
She has for me. She picked up that we were talking about moving in together and agreeing on a location. We're both from the east coast, but he now lives on the west coast.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1388 on: April 14, 2020, 01:12:44 AM »
So Ann told me in my initial read that we will have small talk and she doesn't know who reaches out first. I ended up being the one to do so and we did have small talk.

I still feel so blah though I don't think he is interested in reconnecting like she has said.

Oh gosh, im so sorry. Honestly, Ann told me that my poi is interested in reconnecting which is why I reached out to him. we had small talk like she said, but I just feel worse now. I don't think he is. I'm sorry that happened to you.

OMG she told me the same and I reached ughh I’m so dumb, but unlike you my guy didn’t reply, Anne was like “you should reach during this hard period” smh

Im going to pm you 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1389 on: April 14, 2020, 01:14:10 AM »
She has for me. She picked up that we were talking about moving in together and agreeing on a location. We're both from the east coast, but he now lives on the west coast.

So she was right?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #1390 on: April 14, 2020, 02:45:12 AM »

So she was right?

We had talked about it in the past. We agreed for me to move to the west coast, but then we broke up before it happened. She said he was still thinking about the move, but we arent communicating with each other so I dont know. Veruska, Barbara and Cookie picked up on the move as well. But Cookie mixed up past present and future events. Smh

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #1391 on: April 20, 2020, 01:24:16 AM »
she is good with yes/no question. she is also good with when you ll start a new romantic relationship.  she is also good with whether this relationship will be a long-term or short term sort of thing.  But she never worked for me when she mentions that she sees someone else around this person.  in my case, there was never such a person around the guy, at least at that time. She was always dead wrong when she mention this in my reading.  and she almost mentions this every time I asked her about an ex so I stopped asking her.

she used to be so so accurate.  but now,  the first thing she mentions in my reading is accurate and the subsequent sentences are usually wrong.  so I just listen to her first sentence. 

for example,  she said and said often "you are not going to get back together.  But you will be friends and close friends."  we never got back together.  true.  but we lost contact immediately after we broke up. so what friends?  she said "his attention is focused elsewhere. he is seeing someone."  first sentence true, but he was not seeing anyone at the time. I don't like it when she tells me stuff she does not see in the card to fill up the content.

so first sentence.  any elaboration from her is wrong for me.  don't know what happened?  she started this nonsense since 2012-2013.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 01:32:57 AM by lanlingyu »

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1392 on: April 20, 2020, 01:45:49 AM »
she is good with yes/no question. she is also good with when you ll start a new romantic relationship.  she is also good with whether this relationship will be a long-term or short term sort of thing.  But she never worked for me when she mentions that she sees someone else around this person.  in my case, there was never such a person around the guy, at least at that time. She was always dead wrong when she mention this in my reading.  and she almost mentions this every time I asked her about an ex so I stopped asking her.

she used to be so so accurate.  but now,  the first thing she mentions in my reading is accurate and the subsequent sentences are usually wrong.  so I just listen to her first sentence. 

for example,  she said and said often "you are not going to get back together.  But you will be friends and close friends."  we never got back together.  true.  but we lost contact immediately after we broke up. so what friends?  she said "his attention is focused elsewhere. he is seeing someone."  first sentence true, but he was not seeing anyone at the time. I don't like it when she tells me stuff she does not see in the card to fill up the content.

so first sentence.  any elaboration from her is wrong for me.  don't know what happened?  she started this nonsense since 2012-2013.

That's funny you say that because someone else on this board mentioned this as well but they said its really the first 2-3 minutes were she accurately picks up stuff. They also stated the rest of the reading is usually her input and not to listen. interesting.....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1393 on: April 20, 2020, 01:52:41 AM »
I don't like it when she tells me stuff she does not see in the card to fill up the content.
Suffice it to say, most readers do this.

Offline lanlingyu

« Reply #1394 on: April 20, 2020, 01:56:03 AM »
that person has better luck than me.  my reading nowadays with her is usually the first or the first two sentences.  then she starts filling in stuff not seen in the cards. Every time I ask her, there is a third party.  the funny thing is, none of the third party exists.  NOT even a single one.  I would think there has to be one time she is right but she has not been.

there is one time I know my ex is seeing someone (4 months after we broke up he met someone new).  I asked her and she said "how do you know he is seeing someone? from facebook?"

so now I usually move onto my second question without letting her filling in on my first question because I know it is usually the opposite of what is happening or will happen.  literally OPPOSITE.

Modify message
quote author=Rayban212 link=topic=957.msg114483#msg114483 date=1587347149]

That's funny you say that because someone else on this board mentioned this as well but they said its really the first 2-3 minutes were she accurately picks up stuff. They also stated the rest of the reading is usually her input and not to listen. interesting.....
[/quote]