Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 629779 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1260 on: January 25, 2020, 03:01:43 AM »
I know exactly what you mean sometimes what she picks up is useless

Offline devangk3

« Reply #1261 on: January 25, 2020, 03:07:49 AM »
She said you are old or POI is old i said no we are both same age she said its someone father figure influence and all...omg

no information is given at all, all just hype for nothing and she is quite rude as well saying manage your expectations with POI..and then she said you have unresolved business with POI, it's like so confusing..she may be good for others but i had no connection with her

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1262 on: January 25, 2020, 02:36:11 PM »
ugh! It’s crazy how she can be spot on with some and not right at all with others..... why does this happen cause then when I read that she isn’t right I tend to rethink if she was right for me!! She described POI to a T. And I want to trust her. Anyone else feel like this? I wish she was right for everyone but I get it she don’t god Lolol .. just makes me rethink whenever I see that she wasn’t good for someone else

Offline devangk3

« Reply #1263 on: January 25, 2020, 03:42:05 PM »
In the end someone is right or wrong until prediction happens... Go by your intuition in the end they are all psychics not god, no one is 100% ... Some are hit or miss only point is who is right for you..:)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1264 on: January 25, 2020, 05:52:06 PM »
Yes your right!!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #1265 on: January 25, 2020, 07:04:41 PM »
She is either spot on or off the mark completely! The first reading I had with her was amazing. She picked up on the 3rd party right away, and was accurate in describing that situation. She had some predictions about them, but the most important thing she told me was that he is stuck in a pattern of behavior with women, and can't be counted on to be faithful.
She was right-no matter who he's with or what he has going on, it's the same thing. That in itself has helped me realize a couple things. A good reader will tell you the truth, and the real message isn't just what does this look like, but is this even a healthy thing for me to be a part of?
Best wishes to everyone. If QOC doesn't work for you, I hope you find someone who can help 😊

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1266 on: January 25, 2020, 08:31:02 PM »
Awesome I love your advice!!! Your so right.... I am trusting her guidance!!!!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #1267 on: January 25, 2020, 08:50:37 PM »
Oh thank you. I'm glad you feel good about her readings and she's working for you! I know she doesn't work for everyone, but when she connects well, she's amazing

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1268 on: January 25, 2020, 10:46:09 PM »
Yes she does. I find that Qoc and Yona are my two people to go to. Qoc is spot on with in the moment... let’s always hope that we are always on the path that we are destined to be on!!

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #1269 on: January 25, 2020, 10:55:33 PM »
That sounds good! It's nice to have one or two trusted advisors to talk to. When I started out calling, I was a mess and spent so much money trying out different people, never realizing that most of them probably didn't have a gift
Lesson learned :)

Offline devangk3

« Reply #1270 on: January 25, 2020, 10:59:54 PM »
For me tarot readers almost never worked in a way all said different stories, some are excellent but most don't make sense or timeframe passed no outcome...psychic readers mostly said same thing about POI excep few

Tarot reading all depends on how good reader interpret things because cards dont say anything... but i learned lesson not going to any tarot readers anymore

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #1271 on: January 26, 2020, 12:57:09 AM »
She is one of my favoritesssss and my go to. She is a very nice and compassionate person but you really need to know her well enough. She does have her off days but she has been mostly accurate for me.

Offline cake101

« Reply #1272 on: January 26, 2020, 04:02:16 PM »
I think out of everyone I have talked to (and believe me it's a lot lol) Ann seems to be the most consistently correct for me. Yeah her moods can be a little irritating when you are looking to have something answered but she is no BS and she won't feed you a fairytale which is what I like about her. I always find her initial few comments after the question before you start asking more stuff is always the most accurate.

Last I spoke to her she saw emotions with a poi and I lifting. We had a fight and weren't talking and there is currently tension between us (which she saw). Today ( the day she saw) looks like it is lifting  :) I was considering not seeing him today since I pushed for it and figured he wasn't that interested in seeing me. He's been really short with texting me and I wasn't sure if he was just going to be cold to me. But today he texted me saying he was looking forward to it. Ann encouraged me to go as it was an opportunity to see him and fix things as opposed to calling her about when I was going to see him lol.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1273 on: January 26, 2020, 06:31:26 PM »
Ok so I believe this prediction QOC made actually recently happened involving a 3rd party. It was just sooner than she believed

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1274 on: January 26, 2020, 10:39:31 PM »
Thats awesome

anything