Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621691 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1230 on: January 14, 2020, 04:07:08 PM »
The past few months Queenofcups said my poi was possibly gone for good and he wouldn’t make any movements towards me because of 3rd party. But the reading I had the other day she said he’s ready to come back and plans on doing so. Said he has third party around him but Is done. She also saw a future child around us but gave no prediction with that . She actually gave no predictions at all . So yeah readings with her changed often but I’m happy about that because there’s no hope given to hang on to so you can live your life

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1231 on: January 15, 2020, 04:45:59 PM »
QOC18 ever gave anyone or said to anyone she sees a future child around you? And gave gender or even without gender ? No timeframe 

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1232 on: January 15, 2020, 07:32:27 PM »
She’s been right so far with this 3rd party situation  🙄 wish she wasn’t

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #1233 on: January 15, 2020, 09:47:48 PM »
This is my second reading with QOC. The first reading she predicted reconciliation with my Poi. Now she said that theres no reconciliation and she picked up on a third party. She even told me that I should move on cause hes not worth it. Both readings were two weeks apart. Has anyone had similar experience with her- where she gives you two entirely different reading?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #1234 on: January 15, 2020, 11:27:03 PM »
This is my second reading with QOC. The first reading she predicted reconciliation with my Poi. Now she said that theres no reconciliation and she picked up on a third party. She even told me that I should move on cause hes not worth it. Both readings were two weeks apart. Has anyone had similar experience with her- where she gives you two entirely different reading?

Yup! When me and ex first broke broke up in 2017, I read with her after the breakup, she saw two weeks he’d reach out and when he didn’t- I asked again and she gave this exact reading. Saw a third party. When i couldn’t even confirm ... it’s really brutally sucks, cause last year this exact time I asked and when we were together she said he only cares about me again and gave prediction of one- and yup I heard from him in one day! ...again when she’s on she on! But when she off it just sucks! I had spent over a year not reading with her, I think two year! sadly learned with Queen of cups you have to space a lot of time and the energy has to shift before she can look at it again with fresh eyes, and even then she can still be wrong. And even if she is right, I did get back with my back. hope this helps

I really recommend holding off reading with her. It’s been around August since I last read with her? And believe me I’d like to read with her cause im commenting on here, but I also know what I said applies to me too. Energy has to shift, however, when it does then you know you don’t need to read with her. It’s really hard explain. Yet I feel like I’ve built a mental boundary with this advisor, just don’t read with her again for awhile!

Thank you for your insight. I hope her first reading was actually the accurate and not the second one.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1235 on: January 16, 2020, 12:54:58 AM »
She did that with me too! Saw third party told me to move on because he’ll never reconcile . But then the last read she still saw third party but said he wants to come back and make things right but this time she threw in a child . It’s really just the now bad with predictions

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1236 on: January 16, 2020, 07:44:05 PM »
She’s been right so far with this 3rd party situation  🙄 wish she wasn’t

QOC has always been right on 3rd parties for me as well.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1237 on: January 16, 2020, 10:36:03 PM »
she is only right on the here and now. her predictions are based on how the person feels at that moment

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1238 on: January 16, 2020, 11:56:45 PM »
She is very hit or miss which is exactly the reason I stopped reading with her a year ago. For me it makes it impossible to understand which reading to trust. I might as well not read with her. If she delivers bad news it will haunt me forever but I dont know if I should accept it or let it go. If she gives me good news I feel even worse because I am overly cautious about it and get miserable over trying to hold on to it or not. Simply not worth it for me

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #1239 on: January 17, 2020, 03:57:08 AM »
A few years ago I read with her and she was amazing. Every other psychic told me we would get back together that he would come around. Queen of cups not only told me that this wasn’t going anywhere... she also picked up a change in residency and another female around him. Well he was a doctor and he got kicked out of his residency program and had to move back home in Canada.... then he found a new residency program in a different specialty. (Change of residency).... the icing on the cake I was confronted by the other woman he was seeing simultaneously because she thought the were exclusive. So needless to say we didn’t get back together.

I called her on an ex I was also very much obsessed with a short while after... she told me Is he married? Because I am seeing marriage around him. At the time he wasn’t married btw... she also mentioned a baby boy. Welp fast forward 3 months later I saw photos of his wedding on my Facebook via mutual friends. And recently saw he had a son.

I haven’t really gotten a reading with her recently because her list is long and her price went up soooo much!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1240 on: January 17, 2020, 03:59:51 AM »
A few years ago I read with her and she was amazing. Every other psychic told me we would get back together that he would come around. Queen of cups not only told me that this wasn’t going anywhere... she also picked up a change in residency and another female around him. Well he was a doctor and he got kicked out of his residency program and had to move back home in Canada.... then he found a new residency program in a different specialty. (Change of residency).... the icing on the cake I was confronted by the other woman he was seeing simultaneously because she thought the were exclusive. So needless to say we didn’t get back together.

I called her on an ex I was also very much obsessed with a short while after... she told me Is he married? Because I am seeing marriage around him. At the time he wasn’t married btw... she also mentioned a baby boy. Welp fast forward 3 months later I saw photos of his wedding on my Facebook via mutual friends. And recently saw he had a son.

I haven’t really gotten a reading with her recently because her list is long and her price went up soooo much!

WOW!!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1241 on: January 17, 2020, 04:16:01 AM »

Wow! Mine was still flip flop. But I appreciate her honesty . She picked up a child around me as well. I already have one but she saw another

Offline sharon

« Reply #1242 on: January 17, 2020, 05:50:43 PM »
She was right in my case. She said it ain't gonna happen and it didn't. In February he said that he loves me and I thought QoC18 is wrong but in April he disappeared. Since then nothing. Didn't expect that to happen but she was right.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1243 on: January 17, 2020, 09:58:47 PM »
I really really really don’t like her

I don’t know what it is, but she gives me a super bad and sour vibe

She’s been wrong with me before, actually both times I read with her.

One was positive and one was negative

She talks down to me, almost like I’m stupid, and my last reading with her I almost hung up

No other psychic I’ve ever read with has ever treated me that way and if I did something to deserve then I’d understand

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1244 on: January 18, 2020, 12:05:15 AM »
I really really really don’t like her

I don’t know what it is, but she gives me a super bad and sour vibe

She’s been wrong with me before, actually both times I read with her.

One was positive and one was negative

She talks down to me, almost like I’m stupid, and my last reading with her I almost hung up

No other psychic I’ve ever read with has ever treated me that way and if I did something to deserve then I’d understand

This has been my experience with her as well unfortunately

anything