Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 621912 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1110 on: September 17, 2019, 06:02:55 AM »
same! I always felt like I had to mentally prepared if she hurts my feelings in case I ask a  wrong question. Honestly, I wont be surprised if that was the reason the her readings never transpired for me :(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1111 on: September 17, 2019, 07:01:30 AM »
Once I was asking her about a colleague, which there was some hard feeling between us. She saw he is married (and of course he was, and I was aware of that) and told me why do you expect he talks to you? Don't you understand he is married and his wife won't like he communicates with women? OMG!   ;D

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1112 on: September 17, 2019, 02:54:29 PM »
Once I was asking her about a colleague, which there was some hard feeling between us. She saw he is married (and of course he was, and I was aware of that) and told me why do you expect he talks to you? Don't you understand he is married and his wife won't like he communicates with women? OMG!   ;D

hahaha!!  I'm assuming you meant talk to you in a work sense and not a romantic one correct? 

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1113 on: September 19, 2019, 07:20:31 PM »
So, I've waited 2 days to talk to her--I get on her wait list, and then by the time my call turn comes up, I'm commuting or in a place where I can't take the call. Without fail.  Today, I finally made it to the top of her queue twice! First time, I was on a bus and couldn't pick up and then the second time--when I was home in private, she logged off and didn't pick up the call.  I feel like I'm fated not to talk to her, but Kisha instead!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1114 on: September 19, 2019, 07:25:27 PM »
Girl same, I got to 2nd and she logged off. 🙄

Yaz88

« Reply #1115 on: September 19, 2019, 07:26:14 PM »
So, I've waited 2 days to talk to her--I get on her wait list, and then by the time my call turn comes up, I'm commuting or in a place where I can't take the call. Without fail.  Today, I finally made it to the top of her queue twice! First time, I was on a bus and couldn't pick up and then the second time--when I was home in private, she logged off and didn't pick up the call.  I feel like I'm fated not to talk to her, but Kisha instead!

I didn’t know Ann had a long waiting list . . . It’s just so much easier when you can schedule an actual time for a call.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1116 on: September 19, 2019, 07:53:04 PM »
I'm not sure what the eff is going on but she's had a waiting list for days.  I make it to the top of the queue and either she or I can't make it.  I'm taking it as a sign that now isn't the time to read with her.  Haven't read with her in months, so it's fine--just sort of funny.

@girly--thanks. glad it isn't only me! xx

Yaz88

« Reply #1117 on: September 19, 2019, 07:59:28 PM »
I'm not sure what the eff is going on but she's had a waiting list for days.  I make it to the top of the queue and either she or I can't make it.  I'm taking it as a sign that now isn't the time to read with her.  Haven't read with her in months, so it's fine--just sort of funny.

That’s exactly how I feel about trying to read with Clairvoyant Danielle and Gaylene.  They are probably great, but try as I might and it just refuses to happen.  Like you, I’ve just figured it isn’t meant to be. 

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1118 on: September 19, 2019, 08:28:09 PM »

I just took it as a sign and asked them to refund what I had loaded onto my account.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #1119 on: September 23, 2019, 12:19:58 PM »
I read with Queen of Cups18 twice; the first time was in June I believe, and I was asking about my POI, but I believe she picked up on my ex man - she described him to a T, it was really surprising, but said all the reasons why we couldn't be together, and she was right, but I don't have an interest in him any longer. And it was funny because I had heard from him shortly after that after like a year of us not speaking.  The second time I called her was recently, 2 weeks ago about. And when I asked about my POI she was negative and said that he had changed his idea of me - which I was like???? And I said that he was texting me almost every day, extra flirty, and it was going really well, and she said "then I dunno, talk to him then." Then she was repeating herself. And things are still going well with my poi, so I'm not sure. BUT, I will say this: my second call didn't SOUND like the first call, it didn't sound like the same person. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #1120 on: September 23, 2019, 12:23:06 PM »

That’s exactly how I feel about trying to read with Clairvoyant Danielle and Gaylene.  They are probably great, but try as I might and it just refuses to happen.  Like you, I’ve just figured it isn’t meant to be.

@joyjoy & @yaz88 yes!! I feel the same - whenever I would 'push it' and still chase after a reading when I couldn't get through right away, the reading usually didn't go well, or was negative and icky. Similar to when you go on a binge and receive too many readings in a short amount of time and straining the energy.

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1121 on: September 23, 2019, 01:25:48 PM »

@joyjoy & @yaz88 yes!! I feel the same - whenever I would 'push it' and still chase after a reading when I couldn't get through right away, the reading usually didn't go well, or was negative and icky. Similar to when you go on a binge and receive too many readings in a short amount of time and straining the energy.

thanks for writing this--it's been in my head and part of me wants to try to reach out to her, but something is holding me back.  And I keep thinking about it but I feel like the universe is like, "ehhhh......um....just, wow-look at that birdie?!" distracting me.  There is some reason I'm staying away and I don't think I'm meant to hear her now.

BUT, I've been really good about readings--I am pretty proud of myself and boasted to my therapist about it!  I'm sticking with quality, not quantity. 

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #1122 on: September 23, 2019, 01:59:46 PM »

thanks for writing this--it's been in my head and part of me wants to try to reach out to her, but something is holding me back.  And I keep thinking about it but I feel like the universe is like, "ehhhh......um....just, wow-look at that birdie?!" distracting me.  There is some reason I'm staying away and I don't think I'm meant to hear her now.

BUT, I've been really good about readings--I am pretty proud of myself and boasted to my therapist about it!  I'm sticking with quality, not quantity.

Good!! I'm really trying to cut back on how many readings I'm getting and really trying for quality. I do have readers I read with frequently, and trying to not go on binges and just keeping busy if I feel the urge coming on lol. It's easier said than done, but I'm tired of spending money and emotion on readings I KNOW I shouldn't have gotten and didn't need. You just know sometimes, and just those signs of not being able to get through as an opportunity for a break or reread a good reading you've had before <3

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #1123 on: September 23, 2019, 02:14:16 PM »
Ok. Not going to lie.  It's killing me today.  Trying to distract myself.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #1124 on: September 23, 2019, 04:18:34 PM »
Ok. Not going to lie.  It's killing me today.  Trying to distract myself.

Message me!! I’m down to chat and try to help anyone to distract  :)