Author Topic: Celebrity Medium True Wise  (Read 710 times)

Offline jackY

Celebrity Medium True Wise
« on: March 07, 2024, 11:46:15 PM »
Fair warning on a trash psychic. Had a freebie on Keen (the only time I use them now) so called based on reviews (ya know how we do) and she wanted to know my location and age. I gave location and wouldn't give my age. She hangs up on me-LOL! Yah, let me give you info from which you can use to make logical deductions. What does my age have to do with my question? So, you can manipulate your answers based on assumptions? What a beeeeyatch. You've been warned!

Offline Army

Re: Celebrity Medium True Wise
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 12:18:11 PM »
Manipulative is definitely the word to describe these psychics.. too many of them to count… I use to give my age before I knew any better…
I look back on the past when I use to go on binges..I use to give them whatever info they asked me in the beginning..I still could not believe I fell for it..
I have not deleted my keen account you know why? I do have two advisers on there I do read with once a since January in regards to my career path... but Main reason is because I like to go back to the chats to remind myself what a load of crock that website is..
I have however, read with starfish insights once last Devember to try her..I am still waiting for the verdict on her..

Offline jackY

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 11:01:49 PM »
Right??? And even location? Who cares unless you're going to give me a bs reading based on whether or not I'm in a big city or small town. Who's been accurate for you on career?

Manipulative is definitely the word to describe these psychics.. too many of them to count… I use to give my age before I knew any better…
I look back on the past when I use to go on binges..I use to give them whatever info they asked me in the beginning..I still could not believe I fell for it..
I have not deleted my keen account you know why? I do have two advisers on there I do read with once a since January in regards to my career path... but Main reason is because I like to go back to the chats to remind myself what a load of crock that website is..
I have however, read with starfish insights once last Devember to try her..I am still waiting for the verdict on her..

Offline sai07

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2024, 06:11:05 PM »
Spoke to her a year or so ago...did not predict anything correctly.

Offline jackY

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 01:12:05 AM »
I am not surprised!

Spoke to her a year or so ago...did not predict anything correctly.

anything