Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615067 times)

jdd2003

Queen of Cups18
« on: October 01, 2012, 09:46:46 AM »
Hi all,

Who has read with Queen of Cups18, also known as Ann? Was she accurate for most people?

Thanks!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 08:19:02 PM »
I like Queen of Cups a lot - but she tends to focus on one side of the coin in a reading and not always provide full picture readings. I am not sure about her predictions but I would say she is definitely good with current.

Offline toknow

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 03:12:12 AM »
I've read with Ann for years.  She was very accurate about a question once about layoffs at work. She predicted the month it would happen and and the exact number of people and some other details about how less would be let go than originally planned.  She's been accurate about relationships I've asked about. She patiently answered my same questions about the same idiot guy for several months and never gave me a fairy tale,, I just wasn't ready to let go though.   One day she finally just said something to the effect of 'Why don't you go do something fun? Quit calling psychics and having your life still revolve around this man who is obviously  gone? GO DO SOMETHING FUN! Something for YOU!!! Get out in the sun or out on the water or SOMETHING you LIKE!'  I was a bit stunned,, then agitated.  But it was like a turning point for me.  I"ve asked about other guys since and never got fairy tales there either. 

loops77

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 03:55:30 AM »
Has anyone here experienced her rude and bitch streak?

Offline toknow

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 04:12:31 AM »
haha! yep, she's curt at times...is a nice way of putting it. She doesn't keep you on the line, answers your questions and yes, she seems to get agitated a lot.  I've sometimes thot she was just that way with me and might have been a bit judgemental about my situation, but I kept calling her because she was accurate and fast.  The thing I just posted about her telling me to go do something was said in a pretty uh, grouchy  way.  And I was agitated, but I did need to hear it.  I did need to pull my head out of this guys long gone azz and go get my life back.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 04:15:32 AM »
Me. I called because I read good things about her a few years ago. I never got anything concrete or verifiable but got plenty of attitude. Sigh. :)
I tried a few times but then just gave up on her.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 07:47:57 AM »
Oh yes!
I got the worst side of her ever.I had to make an appt to reach her,and set up 15 min.She couldnt read anything,it was clear that she just took guesses.I left a 3 star,that was all the readings was worth.She is the" queen"you know,and is not used to low feedback.
The poor lady lost it completely,and i was afraid she got a nervous breakdown.
She sent out a mail to EVERY of her clients,referring to my call,and gave all the other customers details from my reading,just to justify herself..
I think i reported her to Keen,but they didnt take her off the site,,

jdd2003

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 08:41:29 AM »
Wow Zenia, really?? That's intense.

I must say I have read with her a lot. I read with her about a situation with a guy and while she did accurately pinpoint certain things she never flat out told me to move and let it go because it just never would happen. This kind of bothers me because although she was accurate on small things like contact and interaction, she called a few things incorrectly as well. Mainly this happened when I was pulling away from this man and she was telling me he sees me as a trusted friend and we'll be able to fix the friendship. He can barely make eye contact with me and I have no interest in knowing someone like that.

She also does this thing where she tells you it's you life and your decisions and she's just giving you insight into the situation. For instance, right now, she's told me the person in question is needing a green light from me and is not sure how interested I am and that he won't waste effort on something he doesn't think may work if I'm not interested. This is not the first time she's given me the green light spiel. So I do question it. And while she is right, the onus is on me to decide what I want to do, I feel she shirks having to answer certain questions. She gave me this line when I asked, if I do x, what will happen.

jdd2003

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 09:28:59 AM »
In other news, I asked her last night...in addition to this guy...about my friend getting her visa in time for us to go to amsterdam for the weekend as planned. Basically, she accidentally scheduled her visa appointment for next week instead of this week. she would need the visa by friday evening. I asked her will she get the visa by friday evening. Ann said she will get the visa,but there will be a delay. My friend has just emailed to tell me, bad news, she can't get an appointment in time, so since she's booked the tickets, she will have to either reschedule us to go for next year, or I can ask someone else to go with the rest of us instead. So looks like Ann hit that one.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 10:36:11 AM »
In other news, I asked her last night...in addition to this guy...about my friend getting her visa in time for us to go to amsterdam for the weekend as planned. Basically, she accidentally scheduled her visa appointment for next week instead of this week. she would need the visa by friday evening. I asked her will she get the visa by friday evening. Ann said she will get the visa,but there will be a delay. My friend has just emailed to tell me, bad news, she can't get an appointment in time, so since she's booked the tickets, she will have to either reschedule us to go for next year, or I can ask someone else to go with the rest of us instead. So looks like Ann hit that one.
Glad she got something correct for you!Needless to say,i am not one of her fans ;D

jdd2003

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 10:58:12 AM »
well, Zenia, don't jump the gun....I'm telling my friend to go wait at the embassy since she's already done all the paperwork. Ann will only be right if in fact my friend can't get her visa and we all delay our travel. Only thing is Ann said she sees a slight delay...I believe she said slight. If there is a delay, it will be til next year because my passport expires on Monday. And the delay will be only if all the girls decide to delay and not just my friend.

Anyway, like I said, Ann has been right about little things here and there, like timing on seeing someone, when someone would travel etc. But I can't think of major things. Also, after this thing with the guy went sour, she kept seeing we would have a chance to fix it, but I can guarantee that will not happen. Besides a couple of mutual friends, who think the way he treated me was abominable and therefore don't arrange anything where we would have to be in each other's company exclusively, I really have no links to him and no interest in having him factor in my life in any form. I didn't call her for ages after that because she was wrong and it put me off.

On the flipside, she told me a few months back my dad's travel would be delayed due to issues with getting a new passport. I'm just confirming withmy mom if they did actually come a few days later than planned, because I can't remember anymore.

So that's my thing, she's off and on. But then how do I know when she's on and how do I know when she's off?

jdd2003

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2012, 03:58:11 PM »
Zenia,

what happened with the reading that she then emailed out to everyone? Was any of it accurate at all?

Did she send this email to you as well?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2012, 04:21:19 PM »
Zenia,

what happened with the reading that she then emailed out to everyone? Was any of it accurate at all?

She sent out info to her clients about my call to her,and how i have insulted her by giving 3 stars..she gave details from our reading i had told her in confidence(of cource),to justify herself,and to badmouth me.
None of her predictions for me was correct..its more correct to say she couldnt make any predictions at all,it was clear that she didnt connect,and what i was given could fit anyone.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2012, 04:23:48 PM »
Zenia,

She sent out info to her clients about my call to her,and how i have insulted her by giving 3 stars..she gave details from our reading i had told her in confidence(of cource),to justify herself,and to badmouth me.
None of her predictions for me was correct..its more correct to say she couldnt make any predictions at all,it was clear that she didnt connect,and what i was given could fit anyone.
The details i did give her,was for helping her to connect with me,as she clearly couldnt do that alone.I told her about my situation,boyfriends etc.You dont want that info to be published to 1000 other clients..but that was what happened..

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2012, 08:38:22 PM »
I've been reading with Anne on and off for almost 15 years. I've never seen any type of email come from her regarding a client or her defending herself against a crappy rating. I'm actually shocked that she would do that. And I'm one of those sneaky ones, I have called her from different accounts over the years, changing my accounts etc. to see if she gets different reads.

She can definitely be edgy, grumpy etc. I think she's becoming hard of hearing to tell the truth, and yes she has ripped into me before as well. The thing is, she was right. Damn. But she's not always right, I'll tell you that much. She's been wrong before in the past for me but her final outcomes have always been correct.

But again, I'm absolutely shocked that she would send out an email whining about someone that gave her honest feedback. I never received it, just an FYI.

Zenia,

anything