Author Topic: Ovalley  (Read 37549 times)

Rediska

Re: Ovalley
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2017, 03:21:16 AM »
I think it's a good thing your reading wasn't too different the third time Abarnes. Especially since people complain that some readers give them a complete different reading when they read with them again. Or the psychic contradicts themselves.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2017, 03:40:04 PM »
Ive spoken to her a 3 or 4 times over the last 4 months. Every reading is different.  Yes, he cares and he'll be back, yes he cares but you need to run, yes he'll be back and then don't waste your time.  Very conflicting info.

Rediska

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2017, 05:06:38 PM »
Ive spoken to her a 3 or 4 times over the last 4 months. Every reading is different.  Yes, he cares and he'll be back, yes he cares but you need to run, yes he'll be back and then don't waste your time.  Very conflicting info.

Her opinion on how to handle it is inconsistent, yes. But she did say according to your text that he will be back and cares on every account.

Rediska

« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2017, 05:09:34 PM »
For people who want to read with her: She does good for a while but then gets misdirected and starts interjecting her opinion which is annoying. Calmly ask, "can you tune in on this.." or "can you tune in and see..."

She's also brutuslly honest FYI so be prepared for that. I think she's best for relationship questions.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 05:11:30 PM by Rediska »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2017, 07:17:51 PM »

Her opinion on how to handle it is inconsistent, yes. But she did say according to your text that he will be back and cares on every account.

Well, yeah, I guess you're right. 

Rediska

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2017, 03:31:37 PM »
I took a chance and read with ovalley and it was terrible. She had a good outcome but absolutely nothing about the situation was right. Hilary80 and lotusoflight are the only two who have picked up details that were spot on.

Her outcome came true? I'm confused. If the reading was bad how was the outcome good?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 04:18:42 PM »
I took a chance and read with ovalley and it was terrible. She had a good outcome but absolutely nothing about the situation was right. Hilary80 and lotusoflight are the only two who have picked up details that were spot on.

Her outcome came true? I'm confused. If the reading was bad how was the outcome good?

I think she meant she was given a positive prediction but either it didn't come to fruition or just the reading itself didn't resonate with the circumstances. I've had readings like this before.

Rediska

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2017, 02:38:23 AM »
She does good when she "tunes" in but yeah, then she starts giving her opinion when she stops tuning in and her accuracy drops. It reminds me of LP who supposedly does the same thing. Very annoying.

Offline toju516

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2017, 12:41:46 PM »
Is she really accurate with picking up third party or knowing if there's anyone else involved? Because I asked her and she said there's no one. So I'm not sure  :-\

YES! she knew both times within seconds and also knew about another member here whose POI has a boyfriend. She's good at this.

Thanks Rediska :) I thought maybe we didn't really connect or something so she just said no. Cookie said yes there is, SIN said no and ovalley said no and they're all remote viewers so I dont know. So that's why I wanted to confirm with others on the board who's able to verify, whether she's accurate with picking up third party or not since it was my first time reading with her.

Since you were talking about remote reviewing, I do have a question, do they actually see the future things or past? or do they see the near future? 
I am still waiting Ovalley to check out, I read with Cookie last year January, and whatever she told me on the first call, seems is manifesting now, but didn't happen last year.  That's why I am confused, sometimes if she is correct.  However she also saw something that happen within two months...
*confused*
kumamon, i would love to be able to help answer your question, but I'm new to the board and new to reading lol! Honestly i don't even know what remote viewing is. I just read somewhere  that remote viewers are good for knowing if other people are around/involved. I know for sure that remote viewing does read past and present though, this i can confirm with you as i read with Veruska18 and she was able to confirm this for me. She was able to describe physical traits, surroundings etc and this was in the past and present. I hope that helps. Speaking of Cookie, i too was confused when i read with her.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2017, 02:43:36 AM »
Any updates for this reader???

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2017, 04:43:00 AM »
She was wrong in my reading, said my poi has been in relationships where woman expect a lot from him. Well my POI has never been in a relationship, or been with many girls at all lol. So... I don't know, My reading wasn't negative or super positive, yet it still didn't quite resonate with me. I probably wouldn't call back. Sounded like she was basing it off of the psychology of men or something.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2017, 12:03:19 PM »
Well, I talked to her, I have used her before and knew she's not real but tried her again inspite she changed her story to a positive one when she realized the guy was chasing me, some of these readers are so fake !!! They try giving you negative reading because they feel most people are in a negative position. Oh well, use her at your discretion 

She was wrong in my reading, said my poi has been in relationships where woman expect a lot from him. Well my POI has never been in a relationship, or been with many girls at all lol. So... I don't know, My reading wasn't negative or super positive, yet it still didn't quite resonate with me. I probably wouldn't call back. Sounded like she was basing it off of the psychology of men or something.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2017, 01:33:53 PM »
they are all fake. You test them and they will fail.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2017, 01:35:49 PM »
when I read with her the first thing she got about the guy was dead on..lol and it was not something she could have guessed.

several have said she's good with picking up third parties too..so I wouldn't call her a fake at all.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2017, 04:35:24 PM »
Any updates on this reader? Her last reading bummed me out. Does she tell everyone there's a third party?