Author Topic: Ovalley  (Read 37479 times)

Offline kumamon

Re: Ovalley
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2017, 07:34:27 PM »
She comes on nights-6 or 7- and early mornings.

Lostsoul- each time I called her (2x) she knew there was someone else in the picture. She will pass your test lol

So how long I should spend with her the first time call?

Rediska

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2017, 07:36:25 PM »
She's fast. Maybe 10 mins? Or 15? Do not give her a story. Ask direct questions.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2017, 07:57:25 PM »
She's fast. Maybe 10 mins? Or 15? Do not give her a story. Ask direct questions.

Thanks, let me see if I have a chance to speak with her today.

Rediska

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2017, 09:40:52 PM »
Let us know how it goes. If you want to know what she said to me let me know :)

Offline kumamon

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2017, 03:16:07 AM »
Let us know how it goes. If you want to know what she said to me let me know :)

Sure however she still not yet on  :-[

Offline toju516

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2017, 03:29:27 AM »
Is she really accurate with picking up third party or knowing if there's anyone else involved? Because I asked her and she said there's no one. So I'm not sure  :-\

Rediska

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2017, 05:15:21 AM »
Is she really accurate with picking up third party or knowing if there's anyone else involved? Because I asked her and she said there's no one. So I'm not sure  :-\

YES! she knew both times within seconds and also knew about another member here whose POI has a boyfriend. She's good at this.

Offline toju516

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2017, 12:13:37 PM »

YES! she knew both times within seconds and also knew about another member here whose POI has a boyfriend. She's good at this.

Thanks Rediska :) I thought maybe we didn't really connect or something so she just said no. Cookie said yes there is, SIN said no and ovalley said no and they're all remote viewers so I dont know. So that's why I wanted to confirm with others on the board who's able to verify, whether she's accurate with picking up third party or not since it was my first time reading with her.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2017, 06:02:38 PM »

Thanks Rediska :) I thought maybe we didn't really connect or something so she just said no. Cookie said yes there is, SIN said no and ovalley said no and they're all remote viewers so I dont know. So that's why I wanted to confirm with others on the board who's able to verify, whether she's accurate with picking up third party or not since it was my first time reading with her.

Since you were talking about remote reviewing, I do have a question, do they actually see the future things or past? or do they see the near future? 
I am still waiting Ovalley to check out, I read with Cookie last year January, and whatever she told me on the first call, seems is manifesting now, but didn't happen last year.  That's why I am confused, sometimes if she is correct.  However she also saw something that happen within two months...
*confused* 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2017, 10:28:48 PM »
hope she is on tonight.

Rediska

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2017, 11:27:41 PM »
Yeah, she doesn't come on everyday. She has a metaphysical shop somewhere else.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2017, 12:52:56 AM »
Got a chance to speak with her, she is not for me definitely, she has too many her own opinions with the reading.
:D

Rediska

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2017, 01:16:31 AM »
Got a chance to speak with her, she is not for me definitely, she has too many her own opinions with the reading.
:D

Did she answer your questions at least? When I asked her for thoughts and feelings she was bang on. She knew things without me telling her

Offline kumamon

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2017, 01:34:50 AM »
I asked about job, she said i should take some courses, well, I am actually in school now, she doesn't even see this :(

She doesn't really want to listen the full qns, always say my qns is in a wrong direction, that's frustrated

well, maybe she is not connecting to me though :(

Rediska

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2017, 01:43:50 AM »
She does, but I think she is pretty hilarious and spunky, and more importantly for me she NAILED the situation. I mean scary accurate details. Just not on the 3rd call...by then I guess there were no updates, everything must be the same and she just spent the call voicing her frustrations that he needs to get his act together or he will lose the best woman he will ever get. So I would just say don't read with her too much.

How'd you start off your question?