Author Topic: Ovalley  (Read 37498 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Ovalley
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 06:57:28 PM »
"Just a physical attraction" would mean something different to me than "wants your body" though. It would tell me there is a physical attraction but he doesn't have feelings for me beyond that. "Wants your body" tells me he would be using me for sex. I think she's doing you a favor by being that blunt so you don't misunderstand or think there could be something more.
That's an excellent point.

Rediska

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 07:00:23 AM »
Like someone else said she is a GREAT remote viewer and knew off the bat that the POI was with someone else in less than several minutes.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 05:32:59 PM »
I love Ovalley. She has been extremely accurate for me. She also instructs me to do things that have been on point.

Rediska

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 05:35:00 PM »
I love Ovalley. She has been extremely accurate for me. She also instructs me to do things that have been on point.

Any examples?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 09:24:48 PM »
I've read with her twice. First time was with good outcome. 2nd time she basically told me he and the lady he's seeing are toxic with each other and play mind games and to run.  :)

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2017, 04:34:14 AM »

Any examples?

I do not like to provide exacts of the readings. She instructed me to do very practical things which I followed her advice on. Thanks to her advice, situations surrounding the issue have altered in a positive way. With me, she compares situations to her private life which makes her more relatable. I love this about her. She has a store in Atlanta, GA. I am planning on taking a trip to Atlanta and hope to meet her then. When she says something she is very confident and ends up correct. Actually, things have been happening a couple of days earlier than she's been saying. She's great.

Rediska

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2017, 04:56:39 AM »

Any examples?

I do not like to provide exacts of the readings. She instructed me to do very practical things which I followed her advice on. Thanks to her advice, situations surrounding the issue have altered in a positive way. With me, she compares situations to her private life which makes her more relatable. I love this about her. She has a store in Atlanta, GA. I am planning on taking a trip to Atlanta and hope to meet her then. When she says something she is very confident and ends up correct. Actually, things have been happening a couple of days earlier than she's been saying. She's great.

Awesome. Yeah, she was straight up with me. Her prediction from a long time ago is pending. Is she strong in the relationship department?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2017, 05:55:37 PM »
I read with her yesterday and she was upfront and yes did give a little of her own two cents, but I think she was correct in what she saw.

Offline Alex_tx

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2017, 09:15:47 PM »
She picked up the third party within the 1st min. Like everyone said great remote viewer

Rediska

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2017, 09:32:26 PM »
She picked up the third party within the 1st min. Like everyone said great remote viewer

Exactly! She is so good at this lol. Did she give you predictions or outcomes? Or you can PM me.

Rediska

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 04:17:10 AM »
Read with her again and she's excellent. Highly recommend.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 02:03:39 PM »
What time she come on?

Offline kumamon

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2017, 06:34:17 PM »
I want to try her too!! Don't think she is online often?

Rediska

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2017, 07:25:58 PM »
The first time I read with her she was amazing, second time was good but not quite as good, and the third time she basically said she could just strangle my POI bc he is being so frustrating and he needs to step up or he will lose me. Which obviously I already know and isn't the psychic reading I was looking for. :/

That is my ONLY problem with her. I hate when she interjects her own opinion and it takes away from the reading. It's like she stops using her abilities and gives her own opinion. Did she say you two will reconnect? Because I know she's brutually honest

Rediska

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2017, 07:28:53 PM »
She comes on nights-6 or 7- and early mornings.

Lostsoul- each time I called her (2x) she knew there was someone else in the picture. She will pass your test lol

anything