Author Topic: Samantha Wild  (Read 12670 times)

Bugspray

Samantha Wild
« on: September 27, 2012, 08:39:52 PM »
Samantha Wild
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:26:00 PM by Wishful »

Offline NewHealthyStart

Re: Samantha Wild
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 11:15:12 AM »
I'd like to know any feedback about her. I read with her a few days ago. She's an empath. I've enjoyed her readings- but I'd like to know if she has been accurate with present day or character anyalysis. Thanks

My sister had a reading with her back in December of last year.  She says she got a few things right, she pretty much pegged the attitudes of the people in question.  She says her notes do show that she was right about one situation that unfolded but, she didn't get any timing on it.  It happend in February but, she didn't write down that she said when it would happen or anything like that but, she says she may not have asked her for a timing on it either.

Offline rain

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 12:04:34 AM »
I got a reading with her a couple months ago. She was correct on the attitude of the person in question and told me why he thought the way he did. She pretty much nailed his personality. The thing I disliked was she kept repeating herself. "He's doing a walkabout" was the answer to like 3 questions...I was like WTH?? Let me guess what the next answer is...."He's doing a walkabout"....LOL

tjoy12

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 12:45:13 AM »
Lol rain!

Offline little_miss_sunshine

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 03:55:28 AM »
I've read with Samantha a bunch of times. Her style is not for everyone, but I quite love it, I find her to be fast, a straight shooter and she's hilariously blunt. She's been extremely accurate for me in describing current situations and feelings, and she does so with tremendous details and depth. I tried to play it cool the first time we talked, with minimal acknowledgement from my part to see how much she can get on her own, but she ended up bringing me to tears, as she really saw the depths of my pain using the exact words/expressions I use in my internal monologue and those from the "man" in question. As far as empaths go, she is definitely my fave and go to.

I also like her guidance. She broke it down by showing my 3 options/paths, and how each would play out, which I found very helpful.
I picked a path and am in the process of it all, but will report back if things pan out the way she sees.

@rain - If it's any consolation, she hasn't used the "walkabout" term with me at all. So at least it's not something generic she just throws around! :)

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 05:19:32 AM »
Little Miss, you are very right about SW. I found her effervesce exhilarating.  She is a valued reader because she gives alternatives or solutions to issues.  Although I only read with her once, she worked for me.

Offline rain

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 02:15:46 PM »
@ Little Miss. Thanks! I did wonder if it was a usual line for her. I guess I was looking for more depth on those answers, but she was very detailed in other areas.

Offline marybell

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 11:51:55 PM »
I got a reading with her a couple months ago. She was correct on the attitude of the person in question and told me why he thought the way he did. She pretty much nailed his personality. The thing I disliked was she kept repeating herself. "He's doing a walkabout" was the answer to like 3 questions...I was like WTH?? Let me guess what the next answer is...."He's doing a walkabout"....LOL

Rain
 If you don't mind me asking, what the heck is a walkabout? lol

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 04:03:39 AM »
I think Samantha is a kind person and perhaps she has a gift but she did not work for me. She said something about my ex that I know for sure is not true. Would never be true. Ever. I went back and listened to my reading with her over and over again but it simply didn't connect with me. Oh well, dems tha breaks sometimes! :)

loops77

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 03:58:10 PM »
off topic-but decibel, how do you record your readings? I havent figured out....

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 08:19:26 PM »
Wow....great idea Jordie! This will save time from writing, esp when they talk fast!

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 08:56:02 PM »
I have been recording for months. I would not make a call now without my voice recorder. I then hook it to the computer and put the calls on my i-phone. It certainly helps to hear them over and over because I can verify what was said exactly and compare with what actually happened without doubts. It also keeps me from calling too often.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2012, 09:44:23 AM »
off topic-but decibel, how do you record your readings? I havent figured out....

As others have already mentioned, you can use a voice recorder with the phone on speaker. I have an iPhone and I downloaded the Call Recording Pro app by handsfree.ly and it works great. I think it may be a buck or two and comes with 3 recordings, after that it has a 3 packages you can order when needed. I usually order 12 for $4.99 and they last me a while. I like this set up better because the other recording apps have monthly fees, etc, this one is per use. It's automatically emailed to you as an mp3 and is stored on their servers for 3 months but you can save the files to your computer as well. I work insane hours so it's nice just having it on my phone and ready to go for when I take calls at work, and I especially like not having to have my phone on speaker to record the reading. I'm not sure if this app is available on other smart phones, but I imagine it is. Anyway, I love it and will never go without recording a reading again. I can't believe I didn't start doing it sooner. I realize now that I have missed so much in my readings by writing notes. I am also able to let the reading flow because I'm not as worried about missing something. The funniest thing tho, I also realized that I talked too much during readings, lmao! I now let them do the majority of the talking and do my best to keep my mouth shut and just listen!! hahaha

Offline question125

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 08:32:39 PM »
On Recording Readings
If you have a ipad or iphone or apple products download the app  Recorder Pro.  It is fantastic.
The bad thing or good thing is you see just how many times you call and how long the call and you can listen to your records anytime.  Sometimes I replay them to keep me from making another call to get updates.

The bad thing  is you do find out how much you talk during a reading.  @ decibal.div i talk to much as well.  it is like I forget and get into a conversation.. crap I have to work on that.

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 01:29:48 PM »
I just read with Samantha the other day.  While I usually connect well with psychics, I thought I was feeding her information.  Her predictions were out there, to me.  I have very little confidence in what she was telling me. 

anything