Author Topic: Psychics that we can say we've seen progress or things have happened  (Read 11497 times)

Offline cj

Re: Psychics that we can say we've seen progress or things have happened
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2011, 03:08:17 AM »
forget it csk..Ive been try to get bgirl to open up about herself for the longest...  ??? lol

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2011, 05:24:35 PM »
LOL you ppl are so funny....Yemaya was good my first reading with her was positive....she could read my SM and told me how he felt about me and she gave me advice on how to deal with him...she said I had to act like his friends bc he doesnt like to feel tied down  but then a couple months later I read with her and it wasnt that great but then again who wants tohear that there SM is seeing soimeone but she said he wasnt seeing this socalled GF but she said he was not going to change.

Oh brendalynn is good too and I think she s very sweet and honest...But one time I read with her and what she said came to pass but then two months later she said he was with someone and was trying to commit to then and he was not going to be with me...I know they pick up on energy and his is always changing but recently I have had three ppl say the same outocme without me giving details

So I hope its good.

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2011, 07:13:13 PM »
what did brendalynn say?

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2011, 07:19:24 PM »
Seha has predicted two things that happened so far..

So Im sticking to her (fr empath and pred)

Genessa (for only empath: she can keep her pred bc I dont think theyll happen lol) *but she tries lol

Jacqueline *once in a while bc she's a million dollars a min now.

Violet (for new ppl readings:she is good with that..she'll tell me nay or yay

Abrielle (for updates and that is it)

thats my top five that Im sticking to...

anyone else?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2011, 11:37:15 PM »
never read with Seha before....

Genessa really is good if you want to know how someone is feeling at the time, but i agree her predictions are never right...at least so far.

i am sticking to Jean...and if Donna is right about contact in the beg. of March i would prob read with her again...but Jean is the only one who has made accurate predictions for me and can pick up details for me unlike the others...

someone on our old board said that Corrine was right for them in her predictions...i guess no one here has read with her yet? she is only $4/min

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 04:29:14 PM »
Brendalynn is into astrology so she'll say that something will happen in the time of ex" aquarius.  So when I read with her both times she was right but the last time I readf with her she said he was trying to commit to the so called GF but remember I did send him a dear john letter and that was prolly his way of dealing with the situation...But he still called me after that.  Now Brenda did say he was not going to make things right and the letter did nothing for him but that couod have been how he felt at the time. 

amelia is good and she predicted I would get fed up in Jan she said that in Nov she was right.  Sherie is good and she told me a lot of what to expect when I come back.  So im waititng to see what happens...You guys know you really shouldnt talk about ur predictions if you want them to come true right!

I'm sticking with Sherie bc she was right the first time I read with her. and we should not be reading with different psychs either you should stick with the same person. 

Offline kiki155

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2011, 04:37:16 PM »
Beachgirl, I've had some luck with Sherie. What did she predict for you that happened?

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011, 04:45:59 PM »
Kiki
Well sherie did tell me that the married guy I was seeing was hiding something from me...this was before I knew the truth...She told me that his exGF was calling him but he didnt want to be with her and she said that my SM was still attracted to me and would pursue me.

Recently she told me things to look out for when I return to work.  She's funny she said the girls at work are bitches and they are jealous of me.  And they are talking shit about me to him...but he knows me better and doesnt believe them.  I think she is sincere.  And she told me things that another girl told me who I saw inperson, not officially a psychic but I know she has a gift so I read with her a couple times and her predictions came true.  But she told me too to watch out for somethying when I return to work and he is going to open his eyes and will be apologetic to me or will want to settle things with me but she told me not to worry bc she saw us together in the end and this is someoone a read with inperson so I know shes not making it up.  Her and Sherie were along the same lines but Im going to chill and just wait to return to work.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 04:49:28 PM »
Beachgirl, I think just chilling is a good thing to do. That's what I'm doing.

I think Sherie is sincere, too. She is short and sweet and makes you feel better about stuff. I always feel peaceful after talking to her.

sammiepoo

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2011, 03:48:12 AM »
I love Jacqueline I have had many predictions come true from her and things are beginning to get better :) Cant wait for the final outcome to pan out :)

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 12:56:23 PM »
In that case you will be required to use time travel machine... ;)