Author Topic: Lakhei Tarot  (Read 15919 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Lakhei Tarot
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2014, 12:22:10 PM »

B I N G O.     Lol

hmm..if she removed her info from her page, makes me believe she's reading this forum...

Offline marybell

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2014, 12:32:40 PM »

B I N G O.     Lol

hmm..if she removed her info from her page, makes me believe she's reading this forum...

Yes, particularly since , as you point out, she removed it quickly! What did it say?

Offline chrys

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2014, 01:31:28 PM »
I read with her and I can't say she told me anything that was not true but when I asked a follow up question she kinda got rude.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2014, 04:20:32 PM »

Or perhaps Keen moderators had her take it down. :)

Offline Zee

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2014, 06:18:55 PM »
Her feedback is even weird now, like she had people call then give explanations as to how her style works and what questions you should ask. They've got to be plants.

Offline Zee

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2014, 06:26:14 PM »

Or perhaps Keen moderators had her take it down. :)

This makes more sense to me as she targeted specific callers by refuting the reviews they left her.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2014, 08:50:07 PM »
lol true either keen made her do it or she really reads the forum which wouldn't surprise me at all. i'm sure some of them read the forums this is why its best not to put personal info on. whatever the reason naming people is just not professional it's more like being defensive and childlike. customers pay for the reading they have right to provide honest feedback without being named and shamed on her front page. she could have just explained her reading style instead and provide general information about what a reader can expect from her reading (IMHO my expectations from this reader are very low but that's based on my experience) either way i'd probably get more info from free tarot reading site like newagestore or lotus then from her. her answers were one to three words.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2014, 06:07:38 PM »
Ok... For the first time I'm thinking differently about this reader! She's been super accurate in the past. Lately she's been off.. Not sure what to make of it actually. And of course no reader is 100% but her prediction is a draaaaastic difference from what she initially predicted. She also got snippy when I questioned it. Lol I can't with these tarot readers!

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2014, 10:13:33 PM »
Anybody else been getting "off" or "funky" readings from her?

Offline chrys

« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2014, 10:20:03 PM »
The reading I got was the worst reading I have ever had.  She didn't tell me anything at all. And got snotty when I tried to focus her attention to my question.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2014, 10:23:34 PM »
Ok, so then it's not just me! I was so confused as she's been really good in the past. This time she was off on something I know to be true so I'm not sure what to make of it... I just don't like being chastised for questioning her predictions :/
She's recently moved her page to just "life coaching" style readings.. So maybe she knows she's been a bit off too. Lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2014, 05:38:22 AM »
She all around sucked to me. She is a person that gives opinions, yet wants to validate them with her cards. Shady. Her attitude sucks as well.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2014, 08:15:54 AM »
i have to agree - nothing came true and i remember she was very rude in my reading. waste of my money..

anything