Author Topic: Lakhei Tarot  (Read 15907 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Lakhei Tarot
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2014, 06:49:21 AM »
I read with Lakhei tonight but before I did I went back to my transcript from a few months back, the last time I had read with her, and she was correct about the outcome of the man I called about. As for the reading today, only time will tell, but she seemed to be accurate about the current dynamic. I have read with her a handful of times over the past year or so and I'd say she averages about 80% accuracy for me, which is pretty good. I do keep my questions brief and in the short term, tho, as I believe tarot works best in this way.

Offline Zee

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2014, 07:20:39 AM »
I read with Lakhei tonight but before I did I went back to my transcript from a few months back, the last time I had read with her, and she was correct about the outcome of the man I called about. As for the reading today, only time will tell, but she seemed to be accurate about the current dynamic. I have read with her a handful of times over the past year or so and I'd say she averages about 80% accuracy for me, which is pretty good. I do keep my questions brief and in the short term, tho, as I believe tarot works best in this way.

I was going to read with her via chat a few minutes ago but was just put off by her curtness (via this thread's reviews) and the specificity of the question that she requires. How can I ask a general question in a specific way, about what she may see coming up for me this year?  Afterwards if I don't understand, then I can be specific in my quiry. She is hardcore from her profile about being a tarot reader only, but I want to get the most out of the reading.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2014, 07:33:06 AM »
I had three readings with her, and they were all different.  Nothing happened with any of them.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2014, 08:08:54 PM »
She's pretty spot on for me... Accurate, quick and doesn't put much of her opinion into the reading. Gives you what the cards say and moves on to the next question (unless you require more interpretation)

Offline Zee

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2014, 07:46:56 PM »
She has tweaked her profile page and names previous callers specifically. She no longer makes predictions or gives general readings.  She even states she is not psychic and only recites what the cards give her.  At only $1.99 per min, I guess I'm going to have to call her.

I called this morning and I guess someone rang off quickly when I couldn't get through, then the call came through.
I'm kind of more confused now then before I called.

I didn't leave her any feedback and I thought she would give more details. In one of her answers she mentioned there was a restriction, but when I asked what the restriction was or how can it be removed (she said she didn't know).
I also asked about a disappointment that came up in the reading and to clarify what the disappointment could be and (she said she didn't know.)

I put in the exact amount so that my account winds up at zero, because there has got to be some better ones out there than on keen.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 08:43:09 PM by Zee »

Offline Zee

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2014, 08:50:42 PM »
Oh, I asked her the same elusive questions I've asked others. The teacher she specifically said who would help me the most, I just found out his sister is on her deathbed from cancer, so he probably won't be back for a while.

How can she miss something this important? Are you kidding me?

Offline sagitira

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2014, 09:29:54 PM »
zee i had exactly same experience with her when i had my first and only reading. she left me more confused then before and when i asked about about when certain thing she saw would happen she said she didn't know. and also stated to me that it is up to me what my future will be... - for that i paid...her answers were very simple, she seemed rude and abrupt.

i asked her if she saw a woman around my ex (i know he is with another woman and has been for years) she said she didn't see nobody around him and there was definitely noone he was intimate with (again wrong)..then i told her that he has a girl - she got upset and said not to test her as the spirits know we are testing her and would purposely give wrong answer...????? honestly i laughed and totally dismissed her reading.i never left feedback either but i know i will not read with her again. to me she had absolutely no psychic ability there was nothing she said about my present or past that could validate that she was able to pick up anything..to me the reading was total waste of money and time.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2014, 09:54:01 PM »
I think her page says a lot about her lol.  I would never read with her!!!  What amazes me is that she is sharing, what Keen says is confidential, readings for all to see.  Obviously she keeps detailed notes, but to publicly display her notes is cheap, hurtful, and untrustworthy...if there is such a thing on keen.

I hope no one here reads with her again as she has shown how spiteful she is!  What type of "life coach" would share information like this? Not a professional life coach.  She might be only a 1.99 a min, and not getting rich but seriously the harm she is causing is disgusting! 

Makes me wonder if a reader would be so bold to share her side of the reading with potential callers....who else would she share information with.

Offline Zee

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2014, 11:26:22 PM »
(i know he is with another woman and has been for years) she said she didn't see nobody around him and there was definitely noone he was intimate with (again wrong)..then i told her that he has a girl - she got upset and said not to test her as the spirits know we are testing her and would purposely give wrong answer...????? honestly i laughed and totally dismissed her reading.i never left feedback either but i know i will not read with her again. to me she had absolutely no psychic ability there was nothing she said about my present or past that could validate that she was able to pick up anything..to me the reading was total waste of money and time.

Psychics spew this b.s. because they don't want callers to see how wrong they are. How can she tell you not to test her, when just about everything is tested before it is used/purchased: you get to test a car before you purchase it right, don't employers get to test you before they hire you, don't you have to pass a test before you are given your driver's license, and the list goes on and on. I find it amazing readers have the nerve to tell you not to test them. These are the ones that should be tested. What conniving idiots they are!

Offline sagitira

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2014, 10:15:23 AM »
lol exactly...if i was reading with her at the beginning of my "psychic craze" i'd be upset and confused. now i just laughed cause she clearly proved to me she was just as psychic as i'm the queen of england lolol..out of all my readings i've had she was the worst.
i always ask if psychic sees another person around my ex - it is my way of seeing if they are able to connect to energies. majority of them always said no ..even though i know 100percent it is not true.
what she does is simply reads cards but uses like 2 to 4 words to answer your question. it was actually ridiculous...i dont' even understand how she gets positive feedbacks. in fact this makes me quiet upset cause she had good reviews and after i had a chat with her i was like - how the hell does this woman get a single positive review if she uses same reading style with others.

anyway i'm not really angry i just posted wanted people to know my experience and decide if they want to give her a try or not. i certainly won't waste my money with this reader ever again.

and yes KTH her page says it all. i can't even call her a life coach if someone tells you it's up to you that's not even life coaching. i in fact feel sorry for anyone she life coaches cause if i read with her when i was really down and sad and depressed then her reading would have totally have very negative effect on me.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2014, 11:26:08 PM »
I must agree posting private information from  someones reading is very rude... and just plain mean! I noticed that on her page recently... (I rarely look at profile pages as I usually just dial in)

I've read with her off and on for a few years and she's pretty accurate for me. I read with her the other day reagrding some financial issues and she was SPOT on with the outcome. Now maybe it depends on the day... but she's been pretty good for me.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2014, 02:06:01 AM »
HHHHMMMM, funny lakhei removed the TACKY information from her listing.  Amazing how fast news travels lol.

Offline marybell

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2014, 02:45:56 AM »
HHHHMMMM, funny lakhei removed the TACKY information from her listing.  Amazing how fast news travels lol.

What was her tacky information??

Offline bstalling

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2014, 04:22:05 AM »
She is an odd one. She picked up strong commitment within the first few minutes of reading then during my last minute she said "not strong potential for long term with you to. Hes not in love with you, but not trying to take advantage. So your choice".

Offline sagitira

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2014, 12:02:00 PM »
hmm..if she removed her info from her page, makes me believe she's reading this forum...