Author Topic: Lakhei Tarot  (Read 15918 times)

Offline oben

Re: Lakhei Tarot
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 07:49:06 PM »
Zenia, did u receive the mail she saw coming? ;)
I had couple of readings with her in the past couple of months and in all of them she saw no communication/connection/interaction happening soon, but in the last reading she saw it happening so I wonder ;)

Offline Zenia

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
Hi!
No,not recieved the communication yet,but this time i forgot to ask her for a timeframe.She saw strong communication,plus 2 of cups and the Lovers.All signs of love and connection.
This guy is sloooow,so it may take time.
I will update! ;)

Offline oben

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »
Zenia when I asked her about time frames she said she does not give time frames

Offline Zenia

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 02:55:43 PM »
Zenia when I asked her about time frames she said she does not give time frames
Dont ask HER about timeframes,frame one into the question yourself,like this"Will he call me within a month?"
And so on.It works.

Btw,i recieced communication from the man i waited for,a Christmas greeting.Not much of a communication,but...
I had a question about another man also,and she saw communication from him.I sent him a note 3 days ago.No reply yet.

Overall her predictions have come to pass the last months.Cant tell accurately if every prediction did,but she is more on target than many others i have talked to.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 08:39:39 PM »
I can safely say Lakhei was not accurate for me. I asked if I would receive contact from an ex within the next 3 months (this was in September). She said I most definitely would hear from him, especially considering she pulled the chariot card. She also said a new job opportunity would result in prosperity (the job fell through). Neither one of her predictions have manifested, not to mention she is curt and slightly unpleasant.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 10:37:36 PM »
I agree that she can be unpleasant to talk to sometimes..
Your outcome might still happen,timing is hard,even tho we set the timeframe ourselves.

Offline lioness79

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 10:53:35 PM »
Hey Zenia! How are you? It's true, Lakhei may be slightly off with timing. If that is the case, I will come back and update this post. Thanks for the recommendation!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2013, 06:52:24 PM »
Any updates on this reader's accuracy?  I have read with her twice, and I find her to be very short in her delivery (mind you this is via chat).  I don't mind that necessarily because I was asking her yes or no type questions, but I wanted to see if she has been working for anyone.  The two times I read with her she gave the same answer, so at least she was consistent.  Both times I asked about a man, but I've been considering asking her about a work situation... has anyone had luck with her in that area?  Thanks!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 11:51:56 AM »
Me again:)
She is one of my favourites through 6 years,so obviously she has got something.
The answers are always short,dont expect anything detailed.This isnt her forte.Clearly works best on yes and no questions,but at least thats something..
Mostly she is accurate on contact questions.I asked her about my tax-issue,and unfortunately she got this one very wrong.I am a little surpriced by that myself,she is usually not very off.But this time she was.

So money and work?Maybe not.I stick to questions about reunions,love and contact.

Offline oben

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2013, 05:53:03 PM »
I had maybe 6-7 readings with her and in the last 3 she made contact predictions that never happened

Offline Zenia

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »
I had maybe 6-7 readings with her and in the last 3 she made contact predictions that never happened
Sorry to hear that..I have one contact prediction pending,that has taken longer than expected..She is not 100% of cource,but for me overall worth it,compared to many others.

Offline oben

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 02:59:19 AM »
So the other day i had some time to kill and noticed I have like 10 bucks in my account so I chatted with lakhei just out of curiosity to see what she would say, and this time she was back in line with her original prediction of no contact,

jen80

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 01:38:04 PM »
She told me that an old friend was about to contact me. I didn't ask, it just came up as she was reading. The prediction just happened. I hadn't heard from this friend in a long while. Queen of cups told me the same thing and it came true.

Offline oben

« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2013, 02:20:57 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience Jen. Cookie told me I will hear from someone I have not heard from for a long time, and yes I did, not only from one, actually from three of them, one of them in particular I have not heard of in almost 20 years...but the point is, did I really pay a reader to give me this info? Lol though Cookie was putting it in a different context, she was saying when so and so happenes, and one of them was me hearing from someone I have not heard of for a long time, then her prediction to my actuall question and reason of the call would happen. Which of course did not lol

jen80

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 12:16:57 AM »
Lakhei predicted contact from a fire sign woman about a job and an interview.

The first contact was a woman but not a fire sign and the second was a woman but I don't know if she is a fire sign.

She was also correct about the interview. I have two interviews this week.

anything