Author Topic: Lakhei Tarot  (Read 15914 times)

Offline Zenia

Lakhei Tarot
« on: September 26, 2012, 04:33:12 PM »
This is a reader who gets the outcome right imo.
Dont expect a detailed reading at all,she only reads the cards,but reads well.

If you are wondering if i person will get back in touch or not,she is really nailing it.I use her only for simple questions like that.She does email readings,6 dollar each questions.Only a brief reply to each question.

I have used her for 5 years,and i am impressed by how many times she hits.If she sees communication,you can take it to the bank.I cant come up with other readers that can measure her accuracy in that aspect.
But i dont use her for insight reading,or deeper issues.

Offline guesswho

Re: Lakhei Tarot
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 04:38:26 PM »
Thanks for the info Zenia!

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 06:29:49 PM »
She has two listings.  One for $1.99 and one for $10.99

Offline Zenia

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 06:40:53 PM »
Pick the one to 1.99,she gives email readings from there.The other listing i am not sure of.Maybe she gives life-coaching email readings from there.I have never used it.
I use the cheapest always.

Offline marybell

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 08:29:17 PM »

LOL  Which one will you  be calling Z?

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 11:34:13 PM »
The cheapest of course but I don't understand. How or why would one call for an email reading?  Can I just call her at the $1.99 and just ask one question?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 01:03:00 AM »
She only had one listing all these years.That other,expensive was something she came up with later.I dont know what her intention is,perhaps she wants to separate giving predictions and giving advice on how to improve your life.(?)
I dont bother with the expensive listing,but used the one at 1.99 as i have always done.

Yes,you can call her and ask questions.But be spesific,she dosent read for general overview.These are simple readings,not really detailed,but she gets the outcome right.

I prefer email readings,so i dont talk to her very often.Those little 6 dollars email readings,are practical and accurate.You can save them,and look back later.They are reasonable in price.She dosent give timelines,but i have found my way through that,by asking:"Will X contact me within 3 months?"That works fine,even though it may take longer for it to happen,you can have a good basis on that.

I havent seen her online these days,,but i think she will be back soon.She is often available.

Offline oben

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 07:47:01 PM »
I read with her once and asked a question, she pulled up three cards and told me what they were and said I should not expect anything in a near future, then I asked ok what about in general if there will be any sort of communication and she started to go on how free will is involved, etc. so I had to thanks her politely and end the conversation

Offline oben

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 07:49:35 PM »
By the way given that nothing happened then I think she was accurate ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 02:50:03 PM »
I had a short reading with her. Just to check her out. She told me that i would have communication with the guy from my past but would ultimately end up with another guy who is older....and he either is very hard working or i will meet him through work. She said he is some type of authority figure or a dominant type.

By the way, this is pretty much Kishas (Aries Intuition) outcome prediction for me too.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 03:08:45 PM »
I have had many accurate readings with her as i said.But i remind you all once again to not expect much details from her.She reads 3 cards,and thats it.Very good for outcomes,but not for insight in complicated matters.

What i have found her to be best at are questions about reciving new contact,meetings,dating and so on.
I also got a new reading now,i asked her to see for October regarding dating.She did see someone from the past return,and messages,but not personal meetings.As i know her,this will most likely happen.

I will update!

Offline oben

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2012, 03:16:19 AM »
@ zenia did what she see for u happen in October ?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2012, 09:33:09 AM »
Yes,it did.
I called her this week for a new update.I am waiting for a guy to send me a mail.She saw it coming.I will update shortly ;)
Anyone else called her?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »
I had a short reading with her. She was a bit general with me and did the card interpretation thing but i really can't verify whether she is accurate or not yet. I think somone said she might be better with yes or no questions?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2012, 05:23:00 PM »
Yes,yes and no question works best with her.Especially questions of wheter you will recieve contact from someone or not,or if something will work out.Do not use her for complicated issues,she is not that type of insightreader.But i give her plenty of credit for accuracy for the type of questions mentioned above.