Author Topic: Dr.Ginny  (Read 9466 times)

Offline Zenia

Dr.Ginny
« on: September 26, 2012, 06:53:34 AM »
I couldnt see a tread about her with a direct headline,so i made this.

I am of cource inspired by this site,and want to try out a couple of those readers mentioned here.

I thought about getting an email reading with her,since i live outside the states and its inconvenient to call.

The price is 120 dollars for 6 questions.Thats really much.Can anyone tell if they think its worth it?
Thanks!

Offline Zenia

Re: Dr.Ginny
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 02:00:55 PM »
I will answer my own question,since i already got the email reading :)That was fast!

She did very well.This was an indepth reading,several pages long.A very good personal description of me,and my work and life.This was the best part.About the predictions made they are far ahead in the future,i wont be able to verify this in the nearest time.
But it was all good news.
I liked her style,she sounded very caring and genuin.I do believe this was a channeled reading from angels.It had heart,soul and spirit.

But as i said,i cannot confirm her predictions,so it will take a while before i call tell about the accuracy.

I was still very satisfied.

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »
Yes, she is extremely nice and caring.

jen80

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 02:22:20 AM »
Read with dr ginny last year and she was pretty good. She gave 6 main predictions 4 of which has come to pass but the other two didn't but that's ok. She picked up a lot without me saying much. I believe she is real. I went over the time I paid for with about 7 minutes and she didn't charge me for that. I will probably read with her again sometime in the spring or summer. Went to her private site for the reading when she had a special going.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 07:26:04 PM »
@jen80- Are you able to share with us what Dr. G predicted correctly and what she did not?

jen80

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 08:42:22 PM »
@jen80- Are you able to share with us what Dr. G predicted correctly and what she did not?
hi sure, she got contact correct, she got sexting ( hope am not embarassing anyone) with ex, got break up date, got a new guy that came but that didn't lead to anything. But she did something that was weird she said 12 weeks for something and then later changed it to 4weeks and when I reminded her that she initially said 12 weeks she got a little defensive and said that she didn't but am sure am not deaf but anyway both the 12 and 4 weeks didn't work out. Also she described my ex behavior perfectly. I've only read with her once so I'll try again soon. Hope this helps.

Offline sarahkw

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 10:01:23 PM »
I'm interested in reading with Dr. Ginny, but I'm having a hard time getting a hold of her. I called and left a VM yesterday, emailed today. Anyone have any recommendations on reaching her? And also any reviews on reading with her?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 10:13:26 PM »
I've read with her twice. The first time I called and left messages several times, but I did not get a return call for several days.  The last time I read with her I was lucky. Called one day mid morning and she answered the phone and I was able to arrange a call for one hour later.

allibai3

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 11:25:05 PM »
Has anyone read with this person recently?They seem to be good.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2016, 12:20:10 PM »
Now that i can update,i have to say that unfortunately nothing came to pass..And it has been years..

allibai3

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 12:21:41 PM »
Now that i can update,i have to say that unfortunately nothing came to pass..And it has been years..

Okay,thank you so much!

Offline buiji

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2018, 07:06:53 AM »
I read with Dr. Ginny for a long time.Very nice and caring person. I read with her several times the 1st was about a relationship and the 1st reading was great but nothing came to pass I called her again about the same relationship her reading changed and what she said happened. After that I have several reading nothing happened none of her predictions panned out I would say this reader is not for me. She acts more like a counselor than a psychic

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2018, 07:25:58 AM »
I read with Dr. Ginny for a long time.Very nice and caring person. I read with her several times the 1st was about a relationship and the 1st reading was great but nothing came to pass I called her again about the same relationship her reading changed and what she said happened. After that I have several reading nothing happened none of her predictions panned out I would say this reader is not for me. She acts more like a counselor than a psychic

I haven't seen this name show up for a very long time. She is so steadfast and firm about what she sees, being that her gifts are from god, but nothing happens and I use to read with her ages ago regularly. Nothing ever panned out. Nothing.

Offline buiji

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2021, 05:35:32 PM »
The worst reader fake don't waste your time or money.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2021, 02:30:47 PM »
120 dollars for garbage. There needs to be a thread blatantly outlining, the psychic, prediction and that it came true. Not in the style of the other thread where people talk about actual predictions that came true but just a thread strictly about predictions that came true with no side chatter or questions

anything