Author Topic: A veteran says hello  (Read 4086 times)

Offline Zenia

A veteran says hello
« on: September 25, 2012, 11:55:19 AM »
Hi all!

Congrats for making this forum work!
I am among the oldies when it comes to being a customer on Keen and other sites.In fact we tried to start a forum like this 3 years ago,but it was quickly bashed by readers who entered the forum,and threatened us with law suits for keeping the site up,and giving reviews of them.They were furious,and the site administrators saw no other solution then to shut it down.

We also had a long tread in the Rip Off Report,and some of you i think is familiar with that long discussion.

I myself have called psychics for more than 5 years,we are talking about hundreds of calls.I dont have much happy news to share unfortuantely about predictions manifested and successful readings.The best you can hope for is good insight in the present,and good remote viewing,and guidance,in my opinion.
When it comes to future-predictions my experience is that it usually isnt possible to get accurate.The major lines maybe,but its nothing to count on.

I will however share my experience in here,good and bad.
Please excuse my limited english,i am not a native english speaking. ;)

Offline Zenia

Re: A veteran says hello
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 02:07:16 PM »
Thank you! :)

loops77

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 04:57:19 PM »
Welcome Zenia!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 02:05:22 AM »
Hi all!

Congrats for making this forum work!
I am among the oldies when it comes to being a customer on Keen and other sites.In fact we tried to start a forum like this 3 years ago,but it was quickly bashed by readers who entered the forum,and threatened us with law suits for keeping the site up,and giving reviews of them.They were furious,and the site administrators saw no other solution then to shut it down.

We also had a long tread in the Rip Off Report,and some of you i think is familiar with that long discussion.

I myself have called psychics for more than 5 years,we are talking about hundreds of calls.I dont have much happy news to share unfortuantely about predictions manifested and successful readings.The best you can hope for is good insight in the present,and good remote viewing,and guidance,in my opinion.
When it comes to future-predictions my experience is that it usually isnt possible to get accurate.The major lines maybe,but its nothing to count on.

I will however share my experience in here,good and bad.
Please excuse my limited english,i am not a native english speaking. ;)

Here you go guys...a post from 2012...

Offline Dannika

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 02:35:18 AM »
So interesting...I remember making a few posts to ripoff report years ago around the same timeframe on the keen thread. I actually opened up one of the first forums like this (and posted the link on ripoff report) but it was only up for about 3 days before people started threatening lawsuits on me so I shut it down and walked away from the whole thing!

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 02:43:19 AM »
So interesting...I remember making a few posts to ripoff report years ago around the same timeframe on the keen thread. I actually opened up one of the first forums like this (and posted the link on ripoff report) but it was only up for about 3 days before people started threatening lawsuits on me so I shut it down and walked away from the whole thing!
Yes, there was a lot of that going on back then.  As I said l I am not sure if this arid was a direct from ripoff report or complaints board, but there was contention on both regarding this new board.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 06:26:13 PM »
Maybe it was the same forum i mentioned?I think so.Back then there were not forums like this one anywhere.At that time we couldnt talk freely like now.
I am very happy to see this forum is working so well.Finally we can share what we want :)