Author Topic: Nina  (Read 9680 times)

Offline oben

Nina
« on: September 09, 2012, 08:44:07 PM »
I know there is a thread on her wanted to post there but said it is too old consider a new one, did anyone read with her recently, I just had a reading with her and I was just blown away. She was able to describe everything so perfectly without me giving much into, though much of it is common sense that any good friend can tell you as well, but I was impressed. As far as the timelines she gave, I have to wait and see but about my work future, the timing she was giving to me was very I tune we what would really happen in the perfect world for me.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Nina
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 08:58:15 PM »
I have read with Nina, I like her....gave her very little info and off she went. Good psychic!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 10:34:20 PM »
Nina is a very good psychic.  You don't have to give her any information and she will read you.    She's always told me things that I did not know at all and then I find out later that those things happened or were happening.

Her timing has been horrible for me, just like Venus.

Offline oben

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 03:07:17 AM »
With me she was very good too, but timing I will not know till it really happens. I read with over hundred psychics in a month and I am coming to think that as far as what already happened, they are people who are really good who can pick it up very well, but as far as predictions, well it can be off because no one will know what will happen tomorrow for sure, they might just feel or sense something.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 03:12:23 AM »
@obenimdunyam....are they all giving you the same or close to the same future predictons?

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 03:35:26 AM »
I can say 75% give me the same positive "out come" with different timelines. No timeline which was predicted to happen till now did not come to pass. From the other 25%, there were couple who had absolutely no idea what they were talking about, the most horrible ones being lumina and  (there should be some others who were really off as well but these two I think stand out, the first one told me that I was seeing the person in questions and we were very happy together! The truth is I have not any contact since April! And Helega ask maybe 20 questions at the beginning to the point I hung up! It was like if she was just asking questions and analyzing my answers for me!) and the others gave the same negative out come,

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 03:42:52 AM »
@obenimdunyam....Yes I read with Lumina....and she was no good for me....way off. I have read with many on CP too!

Offline oben

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 06:02:05 AM »
I am trying to put myself back together and get over this "psychic" phase of my life, spent too much money for nothing and can not afford it anymore. Life goes on and what is going to happen will happen, as they say in Italian: que sera, sera! 8)

Offline violet

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 04:05:03 PM »
Does anyone know if Nina has her own site or if she works on another site also?  Thanks.

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 06:04:28 PM »
I have been in her line so many times but never got a reading.  After 48 hrs, you get booted.  Twice I've made it to #1.  The last time she logged off when it was my turn, lol. 

I got 1,000 Karma points for free for participating in a CP survey about advertising and along with all my other points, a call wasn't going to cost very much at all, so I wanted to use it on her.  Looks like it will be Valentine's Day before that happens  :-\

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 06:20:42 PM »
You can call CP customer service and have them extend your time in the queue, I think.

Offline njlady

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 11:48:16 PM »
You can call CP customer service and have them extend your time in the queue, I think.

Yeah, I've done that a bunch of times but then I'll eventually forget and I have to wait to get in line again. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 11:57:07 PM »
I have been in her line so many times but never got a reading.  After 48 hrs, you get booted.  Twice I've made it to #1.  The last time she logged off when it was my turn, lol. 

I got 1,000 Karma points for free for participating in a CP survey about advertising and along with all my other points, a call wasn't going to cost very much at all, so I wanted to use it on her.  Looks like it will be Valentine's Day before that happens  :-\

Oh wow, CP has a points scale? I don't have an account so I was never aware. I guess each platform does something different to retain customers. I don't know what Keen does to show appreciation for their current ones.

Offline njlady

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2017, 01:26:10 AM »

Oh wow, CP has a points scale? I don't have an account so I was never aware. I guess each platform does something different to retain customers. I don't know what Keen does to show appreciation for their current ones.

If you have text messages from Keen enabled, they will send you offers like add $5, get $10 free, etc.  I got 3 free money offers in September.  I had 2 readings last month, and one of them was paid for by the free Keen dollars.

With CP, you get karma reward points (about 2 pts for every $1 you spend and sometimes they double or quadruple it) when you buy a package.  I've only made a few calls with them, but with my quadruple points and my 1,000 survey points etc, I racked up a lot of points.  The first 200 gets you $5 and every 20 points after that gets you $1 when you cash them in.  If you have 1500 points, that's $75. 

I haven't had a lot of luck with CP, but I really want to try Nina and I had a ton of points so I cashed them in and paid a little on top of that to get in her line.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 11:44:55 PM »
Nina tonight just now opened a bunch of appointment slots throughout the week. Good luck my friends :)