Author Topic: Donna  (Read 12952 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Donna
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 05:13:05 AM »
I have read with her before and I have to say she is real nice, but I dont know about her predictions

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 03:17:46 AM »
I've read with her once. Completely wrong

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2016, 05:45:30 PM »
Yeah. She was nice but so so wrong.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2018, 11:55:52 AM »
I read with Donna last February, she said I would hear from my POI in a week.  It did not happen.  She also said "there's no sorrow in this connection, you only bring him joy" Total BS.  I have not heard from him at all, she just made up a fairy tale.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2020, 10:59:32 PM »
Anyone read with her in the last 9 years? LOL

Offline calista

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2021, 07:10:23 PM »
I read with Donna on CP recently and all I gave her was my name and dob. She got all the following right:
- POI and I are not together and he has been distant for a while now
- He is really happy at the moment and has been working on changing himself and his work situation ( true, I know this because we have mutual friends and his best friend is a dear buddy of mine

She did predict communication soon and brought up it would be from him on a day he felt was important. She threw out Jan 22 and I gasped....that is his birthday.

Lastly assuming CP shares notes and she had information from other readings I did, I asked her about an old friend and what the girl thought of me. She instantly saw that this person was curled up and miserable and longed to have me by her side.
The last description was how I knew she was not faking it or making up stuff or already had access to my information. I will come back and report if I get contact on or before that date. Donna is real and possibly very accurate.

Offline Heather

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2021, 04:01:21 AM »
Donna was really good for a long time, but for the past year or so, we just don’t connect. I think it was the person I was asking about. She just couldn’t link up to him even though I have asked about other poi’s in the past and she nailed it. 

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2021, 02:09:38 PM »
Donna's timeline for me came and went for me (for love). Her career prediction sounds accurate, we'll see if that occurs.

Offline Heather

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2021, 10:58:05 AM »
I read with Donna years ago, and she was amazing. She nailed it time and time again. The past few years she has not been right about even one thing.

anything