Author Topic: Donna  (Read 12935 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Donna
« on: February 22, 2011, 05:27:49 AM »
Anyone? i bought my monthly package yesterday i think im going to read with her tomorrow.

Offline cj

Re: Donna
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 06:04:37 AM »
yes I read with her...monthly package? whats that?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 06:10:27 AM »
my new years resolution was to limit my psychic readings...so i do monthly readings with CP. kind of taking a chance with donna though i have never read with her

Offline fm

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 06:16:08 AM »
is there a monthly package? haha. I do not even know how they charge, it seemed that the charges change all the time. Once I remember they sell $200 credits for 60 bucks. I wonder if that will come haha.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 01:17:59 PM »
Yes, I read with Donna on Christmas Eve and I really liked her.  Her perspective was different, but she was helpful.  She got the people involved in the situation, she just didn't see everything as rosy as others did.

positivethoughts

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 01:22:20 PM »
rosy? lol

was her final outcome different or the path different?

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 04:36:05 PM »
her tarot tells a story. she sees the same path as everyone else does but its in a storylike fashion.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 03:24:17 AM »
Any other stories about readings with Donna? She looks interesting.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 06:21:23 AM »
I read with Donna about 8 months ago.  I chose her because her FB was so good.  I live in California BTW and she told me that I would meet a man from Colorado who has horses. This was supposed to happen about 4 months ago.  Didn't happen. 

I can't really say she was accurate for me at all. In fact not one thing she predicted came true.

I am beginning to think I should stay away from CP for awhile and stick with outside readers.  I found Ellen Hartwell to be wonderful and the Tarot Lady as well. 

Bridgee

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 06:23:40 AM »
I'm in CA, too!

A man from Colorado with horses? Weird. Just weird.

Yeah, I'm done after my reading with Uli. Ellen Hartwell crew is the way to go!

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 06:25:19 AM »
Liz:  What was your experience like with Uli?  Did you post a review somewhere else?

Bridgee

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 06:35:19 AM »
Haven't read with her yet, but that is my last CP reading until my life starts to unfold a little more, or my path takes me somewhere else. I will provide a review once I have read with her. I trust Ellen and Catarina, and Rose, my spiritual advisor, and I am hoping Uli will "WOW" me as everyone says she will. I have connected with some great readers on CP - Uriella, Seha, Liam, Jayzie, Anasela, Meryl, Sabrina, Gina Rose.. Moira, Therese, Ricky, Stella on PS... etc, but ultimately I need to stop with the phone readings and focus on myself and moving forward and being a better human :) (Also, I am probably biased as I have had almost exact predictions/very similar readings with all of them, so I think they are good at reading my situation - albeit some better than others. Predictions have still not come to pass, but I really do trust Ellen Hartwell and crew, so we'll see)... In regard to Uli, I've been in here queue all week! Having to call and be added before I expired... it's been very frustrating! Hopefully she logs in tomorrow because I am next!

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 06:37:26 AM »
I will keep my fingers crossed for you.  :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 06:38:49 AM »
Thank you! I just want it to happen already!! Haha!

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 07:12:48 AM »
I love Donna...she is amazing

anything