Author Topic: soulmates???do they always end up together? and why is it such damn hard work!  (Read 17107 times)

positivethoughts

Hi JB!! Miss talking to u. How is meryl? Any new info?

Offline jb27

Ditto PT =)....not a whole lot of new info on my part. I seen her and him renting movies on Friday night when there supposes to be split up, so I dunno lol. Meryl says not to worry the DID have a break up he just still lives there, and to trust her it's not going well over there. I just wish I could see something to prove it lol. I also seen her three more times Saturday driving which is weird I haven't seen her in months and now 4 times in 24hrs. I texted her again the same say I seen her at the video store, ironic same thing happened last time cept my bro seen her. It's like the universe keeps showing me she's stillthere once I start to think about her less, annoying lol. Either that or showing me there still together lol. And to top it off my new girl who is a nice little distraction and well see maybe more I it goes well lol is gone all week ugh lol. So 3 times now I've texted her without a response....starting to worry I might never  hear back ugh!! Meryl is sure they split and I'll hear from her sometime over the next three weeks...so well see lol

So there's a quick run down lol.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
cjean steven gunn actually specializes in soul connections. here is an article that explains how soul connections work.

http://stevegunn.net/wp_blog/?p=11

positivethoughts

JB - You SAW her? Did she see you?? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Offline cj

pt: "Honestly, December guy was much easier to deal with then the SM nonsense. But my heart and soul is with SM and for now, I want to leave it there. I'm willing to take the chance that this may or may not workout for what I think could be an awesome life changing relationship. A few days after I broke up with SM, December guy came flying into my life. I know he was sent in to help get me through. Based on what I've seen and learned through my recent journey, I have faith. Spiritual faith, destiny faith, faith in the goodness of others and faith in myself.

We spoke again last night for 2 minutes. Things are moving very slowly - like a snail - but there is movement after months of being stagnant. I have learned such patience from this. I don't know how much more patience I can learn at this point. We are communicating - hooray!!!
xxoo"

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY EXCEPT YOU GO GIRL..FOLLOW YOUR HEART....AND YOU'RE RIGHT IF IT DOESNT WORK THAN DONT WORRY..GOD WILL NOT FORSAKE YOU...BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND I HOPE THINGS KEEP PUSHING...REMEMBER THE TORTOISE WON THE RACE, NOT THE HARE  ;)

Offline jb27

Yes pt, once on Friday night at the movie store, and then three times Saturday while I was driving. She may have seen me Saturday once or twice but I'm not to sure. Frustrating cause I was doing so well not thinking about her. Oh well lol wish I knew why I was seeing her though lol

Offline cj

IDK if I asked  this question already but.....

why do we even meet our soul mates if they aren't ready?

Offline cj

This was a good article  :)

DreamChaser is a reader and spiritual counselor who is certified as a Professional Tarot Reader by the Tarot Certification Board. Her gift goes back at least 6 generations in the women in her family line. 

Astrea gets right to the HEART of the matter, She is known Worldwide from numerous radio and TV appearances for her ACCURATE predictions. Her insightful advice has served thousands. Enjoy a reading with Astrea TODAY!   

This week, Dreamchaser and Astrea explore the complex world of karmic relationships and our insatiable appetite for true love. 

Question of the Week 
Does everyone have a soul mate? Is so, why does it seem like some people never really find their soul mates? Is it possible for our soul mates to end up with up with someone else, and for this to prevent us from meeting them? Could it lead to affairs when our soul mates later meet us?

-Nelly

DreamChaser responds:

Dear Nelly,

I am not of the belief that we get one and only one soul mate in any particular life. My guides have told me that we have a group of souls that we go from life to life with. Sometimes they are our lovers, sometimes they are our enemies, sometimes they are our family members, etc. They can come into our lives in any form.

As far as romantic soul mates go, I believe we get approximately five in each lifetime. The reason we get so many is because we are human beings, and we tend to make bad choices at times. We may run away in fear, or think we want more than what we have. As a result of these tendencies, sometimes we walk away from people who really are our soul mates, or they walk away from us.

Sometimes death parts soul mates. We need not be without love for the rest of our lives if a bad choice is made or if death comes calling. The Universe wants us to have as much love as we want in this lifetime, so we get more than one chance at it.

As for your questions about not meeting our soul mates or them winding up with someone else, if that were to happen, another soul mate would enter our lives, and we'd get another shot at true love.

You asked about these relationships potentially leading to affairs, and this is a matter I've been wanting to address. Sometimes our soul mates do come into our lives when we are already coupled with someone else. Let's face it: we often make mistakes and date the wrong person. Sometimes, we even marry them. It happens all the time.

Then there are those couples who came together, have been in a very long-term relationship, worked through all the old karma, and are now only staying together because they think they have to for some reason. Maybe it's for the kids, or because they're married and society expects them to stay together for the rest of their lives. If a new soul mate came into one of those people's lives, it could very well lead to an affair.

We can't choose who we love, and this statement is especially true when applied to soul mate situations. Sometimes people do commit adultery to have this kind of love. It does happen. I don't believe that anyone goes looking for that sort of turmoil. I think it finds us, even if we happen to be married, or if the person we meet is already married.

Some people never seem to find their soul mates because they have issues that keep them from really allowing love into their lives. For example, I walked around angry for 44 years. That is why I kept love away from my life - no one could get past the anger.

If you have not found your soul mate, look inside. Why are you blocking it? What wall have you built around yourself?

I wish you true love.
 Astrea responds:

Dear Nelly,

For every person, there are thousands of soul mates who can be found all over the world, and each of those people has thousands of soul mates too. Everyone you meet is a potential soul mate. Anyone who is LIVING could be a soul mate for anyone else.

Soul mates are not exclusively romantic in nature. Parents can be soul mates with children, and people have animal soul mates sometimes too. Anything is possible with these loving connections.

People create soul mates. It's not just your destiny - it's also your choice. When two people love each other and work to build a lasting, fulfilling partnership, they can become soul mates. And yes, people always find each other, if that's what they want to do.

People who are unselfish in their desire to love others usually find people of like mind and become soul mates together. This is a process, however, so there are no guarantees. One person may think the other is a soul mate, but unless the two of them agree to build that sort of bond, it won't evolve.

Once a soul mate, always a soul mate. That's why I tell people to choose their life partners very carefully. On television and in the movies, a soul mate relationship can be created in forty minutes (plus commercials), but it doesn't happen that quickly in real life.

Soul recognition stems from past life associations. When you meet a person and feel that instant sense of connection, it means that you've probably shared an incarnation or two. It does NOT necessarily mean that you're going to fall madly in love with one another and be together forever.

I sincerely believe we have soul families, and that we return time and again to the people we've loved in past lives. It makes sense that when you feel a very strong pull toward someone, you've known that person before.

If married people are not with their soul mates, they should get single before they hunt for new and better love. Saying that you found a soul mate after you were committed to someone else is not a valid reason for having an affair. In my psychic world, these are what I call lame excuses for bad behavior!

You either think the person you're committed to is your soul mate, or you know that person is NOT, in which case it's better to move along anyway. Many times I hear I knew my wife/husband was not my soul mate, but I married him/her anyway. Try not to do that.

People who say they can't find a soul mate usually have unreasonable expectations that no one can meet. I'm not suggesting that anyone should lower their standards and settle, but to find a real soul mate, you have to look for a real person, someone who has warts and makes mistakes as we all do.

sammiepoo

I would say yes, I have found the one that I never thought I would find. I just hope everything pans out and I am sure that it will I cant wait til July or August and see :)