Author Topic: Michael  (Read 5792 times)

Offline oben

Michael
« on: September 01, 2012, 07:24:56 PM »
Did anyone read with Michael? I read with him twice, the predictions on the first one did not come to pass but for some reason I liked him, did anyone really read with him and any of his predictions come to pass for you?

Angel light

Re: Michael
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 07:32:24 PM »
Hi Obe,

I read with him back in June about my old SM.  he said I had 2 paths I could go down.  The first if I stayed in current situation with old SM, I would have ups and downs with him for the next few months.  The second, if I left him I would have a while new life, like shedding an old coat and being new again.  I chose to leave, and even though it was hard, he was completely right.  I have a new life in that I don't need him anymore, at all.

My second reading was about SM2.  I had just met him this August, and he said it can be good with him for as long as it is beneficial for me.  That's when we were just starting to see each other.  He said he will tell you how much he cares for you, and he SM2 did exactly that.  Michael even gave a timeframe of when that conversation would happen and it did within the one he gave.

So I wound up breaking it off from SM2 recently bc it wasn't 'beneficial' to me anymore, but the prob is that now I have fallen for the guy (sigh) so I called Michael back 2 weeks ago, and he said that SM2 would be beck within 2 weeks with a plan of action of how he intends to move forward with his life and how I will be a part of it.  Yes SM2 came to see me within that time frame, but did not say those words at all.  So I once again sent him on his way.  I am just moving on (or at least trying to) with my life and being open to others, but the readings still kind of haunt me that we ill have a future. 

Michal did say I will have more confirmation about how he wants a committed relationship with me by the beginning of the year.  Also that as we move along he will come forward more.  I'm not sure what that means but if I do figure it out I will post again!

Offline oben

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 07:52:41 PM »
Thanks for sharing ur experience angel, I had two reading with him, or maybe three I do not exactly remember, the first one was in July, he said that the person of interest will contact me latest by end of August and will apologize and try to win me back, and even said that I am not suppose to do anything in is relationship but wait for him to take action, (other people told me that as well). Then August ended and nothing happened so I called him again and he said he can not understand why did he procrastinate and did not call, so he saw him contacting me in none days. Well it is mid December and no contact lol so I think we should conclude that no psychic works for me! Yay!

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2018, 12:08:12 PM »
I wanted to report that I recently had a reading with Michael, after I remembered some advice he gave me last year had worked.  I was disappointed in the reading  when he said that I'd hear from POI in 8 days, and that everything would turn around.  I just felt in my gut immediately that he was wrong. It's been about 10 days and yes, he was wrong.

candiednut

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 02:15:27 PM »
He gave me a super aggressive timeline about an ex POI that never happeneed, among other things. I think CP psychics just give random timelines from 2 days to 2 months, if it happens it's probably a lucky guess.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2018, 02:53:55 PM »
He gave me a super aggressive timeline about an ex POI that never happeneed, among other things. I think CP psychics just give random timelines from 2 days to 2 months, if it happens it's probably a lucky guess.

Yeah I noticed mostly anytime you call the timeline is a few weeks out usually.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 04:02:21 AM »
Kind, polite guy.. but terrible psychic.
He was wrong about my career: he predicted major changes and opportunities for May. Needless to say, none of that happened.

He was wrong about my education;

He was wrong about my old POI as well: timelines, predictions, all wrong. « POI is making changes in his life, he wants commitment, wants to show you he’s changed. » nope. He’s still the same asshole he’s always been.

Predicted contact for April 18/19. It didn’t happen until October and the dynamics were very different from what Michael described.

« You have a man that’s very sincere and wants to prove himself to you » - lololl 😂
Im so happy I can laugh at this now.

I would not read with him again. Nice guy though

(Reading was in April 2019)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 04:04:01 AM by Blueberry »

Offline devangk3

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 01:57:05 AM »
He was wrong about timeline said POI will contact in holidays... But was able to pick up things quite good and seems honest

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2020, 08:31:46 PM »
I read with him and really really really liked him. Fingers crossed.