Author Topic: Phillip  (Read 7702 times)

Offline oben

Phillip
« on: September 01, 2012, 06:43:22 PM »
I read with him 4-5 times, none of his predictions came to pass, one of them was absolutely wrong, his timelines are always in less than two weeks, BUT I do not know why, for some reason I have faith in him, there is something in him which makes him different than others to me, he talks about the law of attraction and strange enough entire my life I found that law of attraction BS. But I still think he has a gift and he really sees some stuff. Anyone had any experience with him?

Offline oben

Re: Phillip
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 05:32:57 AM »
It feels funny to post on my own posting again but I really wonder if no one really read with Phillip. He has one of the highest feedback on cp and it surprises me that none of u guys read with him, as I have already said his timelines are always "in less than two weeks" which of course never happens but it is very wierd for some reason I can not stop having faith in him.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 05:27:56 PM »
Hi:

I read with Phillip about a year and a half ago.

I know he uses astrology and he is nice to talk to.  I cannot say that I was too impressed with him because nothing he said would happen did happen.

Bridgee

Furah2fun

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 09:00:59 PM »
I read with him twice.

First time, he said my ex and I would get married because we had 20 similar planets in our charts (not happened). Second time, he said I should never talk to him again (this was completely wrong because we ended up getting back together.)

Offline oben

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 11:37:43 PM »
Hehehehehe that is good to know  ::) he told me that there was 23 planets between us, and he always says in the next two weeks there will be communication ;) but I really like talking to him, though none of his predictions came to pass

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 02:01:35 AM »
I read with him twice.

First time, he said my ex and I would get married because we had 20 similar planets in our charts (not happened). Second time, he said I should never talk to him again (this was completely wrong because we ended up getting back together.)

Same with me about 4 years ago. Except he changed his tune in the SAME reading.

Offline oben

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 02:38:47 AM »
With me he always has the same story, even remembers my sign, but since late July he says in two weeks ;). But there is something in him which makes me want to beleive in him
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 03:59:36 AM by obenimdunyam »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »
he told me that there was 23 planets between us

Were those his exact words? That statement doesn't really make sense astrologically

Offline oben

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 11:23:23 PM »
No it was not his exact words, he said there was 23 something between us, I think connections or similarities, something like that, and like max was 24

Offline oben

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 06:41:34 AM »
I am not calling psychics anymore (besides being in the queue for cookie) which actually feels good, but just because I had a connection with Phillip I told myself at the end of each month I will give him a call and talk for ten minutes..., although none of his predictions came to pass far but actually because he was consistent i liked talking to him, which makes me think I am crazy, but well I think I am :).
During our last conversation something interesting happened, so the time is always in two weeks so no change there (it was funny, he is really caring and because of that told me to not panic if it does not happen in two but three weeks, wanted to say well since late June he is contacting me in two weeks which is by now almost 10 weeks and I did not panic but because he is really nice did not say anything ;). He will come back, no change there, he will apologize, no change there BUT he will only come back for a "loving friendship"...before he saw us together for a life, saw that our relationship will have two phases, one happy phase (like honeymoon) and one real phase which would come right after the honeymoon phase and would make us see the realities and when we would fix things then that would actually be the real beginning of a life long relationship. Before it was all about this great love happening between us, this karma between us which would pull us together, which would make him think about me, chase me and try to communicate with me not even knowing why he is doing it, such a strong karma between us, he even looked at some planets and saw us even there ;)
but this time it was all about friendship and he even warned me that if I try to push him for love, I will again face the same hell
I am a bit upset, but surprisingly not because he sees us as friends, but because he changed his story...I already knew he will not come back and knew there will be no love or friendship or apology or anything so that was not a surprised, on the other hand I really enjoyed talking to Phillip because at least he was consistent, and  a very nice guy to talk to with good sense of humor (well a little expensive one I think ;) but now that he changed his story I really do not feel it is very smart to call him anymore :( unless if his last prediction comes to pass...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:54:30 AM by obenimdunyam »

Offline roxthefox

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 03:09:09 PM »
Oh man, I totally read with him and he also gave me the 2 week time frame. I feel like I've been jipped now :(

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 12:46:16 AM »
I know this is a little old but I read with him last year in summer 2015 (July). At the time I had just started dating someone and I wanted to find out if there was a future between us. Phillip's response was very straightforward "No, honey I do not. I see that he sees you as someone to have friends with benefits but that is it" However, I do see you meeting someone through a friend in two weeks and this person will want to have relationship with you.  I was insulted by his response and quickly hung up.  It didn't make any sense to me at the time since me and the new person i had just started dating had no "benefits"  attached.  Two months later (September 2015) I met someone new through a friend and he wanted an exclusive relationship from the very beginning.  Eventually, I broke it off with the "friends with benefits" person in question as he never brought up the topic of being in a relationship and I didn't want to become that girl.

So yes I found Phillip to be accurate and although the timeline was a little off (2 months instead of 2 weeks), the outcome was spot on. I hope this helps

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2016, 08:27:58 AM »
How could a couple have 20 or 23 planets in common when astrology doesn't recognise that many planets?  ???

RedVelvet

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2016, 10:53:46 PM »
Lol good question. I wonder that myself

Offline ToloYolo

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2019, 04:38:12 PM »
Phillip was actually one of the worst readings I’ve had on CP. He had great reviews  so I gave him a shot. The reading was a couple of months ago and I didn’t keep notes so I don’t remember the exact conversation. But what I do remember is him telling me a bunch of bad news. I actually appreciate when a reader can keep it real with me and deliver bad news, if it’s factual of course. I’m usually sort of quiet and let the psychic lead the call. That’s how I know if they’re legit.

Anyways, here I am calling to see if I’ll get a marriage proposal out of this guy (don’t judge me lol) and Phillip  tells me the man I’m with is this horrible person who only pretends to be this nice guy.  I let Phillip know it’s been almost 2 years so he must be pretty good at pretending. He was confident in what he was saying. I was  shocked but wanted to hear what he had to say.

Phillip went on to tell me that I had daddy issues and needed to let that hurt little girl inside of me go. Lol Wtf? This is when I knew he was full of crap. My father has always played an active role in my life. He’s  slightly overprotective but I couldn’t have handpicked a better father. He’s my best friend. I had to ask him again if he was reading the right person.  I proceeded to hang up on him.

Yeah might be the worst reading I’ve ever had.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 05:39:03 PM by ToloYolo »

anything