Author Topic: Fm and the not so good ending with SM.  (Read 15702 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Fm and the not so good ending with SM.
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 03:40:35 AM »
oh fm....wow. i spent a lot last year i dont even want to know how much it was prob around $800 or so...

were any of them right?

Offline fm

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 03:42:02 AM »
Haha what do you think? They said yes he would come back, we are SM we will be happy, blah blah blah, they said from Dec to Jan to Feb and he finally replied after a spiteful SMS to him by me. Haha. So they were right in the contact but the ending not so right

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 03:47:40 AM »
what did uli say? and did all t he ladies say there was no hope?

Offline fm

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 03:53:36 AM »
Many of them said got hope, he would contact me, we would be together etc, but everything else points to a NO in reality, so I have to move on.

kirakira

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 03:59:14 AM »
I pointed to move on too!!!!  I have no reason to lead anybody on!  I <3 you !!!   ;)

Offline cj

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 04:02:23 AM »
well look...Im not trying to butter you up but the best thing you can do is move on for now but dont underestimate the fact that he may come back. Ive had ex's come back after years! and it was totally unexpected...people will realize eventually what they've missed and couldve had..so I wouldnt cross that out of the future...but hang in there./..you do have a choice...and its your to make..but if he does come back and you have someone else...u know youre going to be stuck making a choice right lol

Offline fm

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 04:03:48 AM »
u know what is the worst thing? U found someone and in a relationship and this SM comes back, then what choice am I going to make? Ditch the current one and hurt him? Then what difference am I with my ex?

Offline cj

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 04:10:03 AM »
well...you are all about options and choices...we dont choose to hurt people but we have to do whats best for us. We have to follow our hearts..its our lives to love. If you dont do what you feel is best for yourself and go down the path where you feel you will be so happy and in love than you'll be dishonoring yourself also...so which is worst..hurting someone else or hurting yourself. We all go  through this. Its never an easy decision to make either.

kirakira

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 04:23:26 AM »
fm, chances are, if you move on with someone else and he comes back, you won't feel the same way again.  Don't worry about that now.

Offline cj

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 04:46:13 AM »
thats true kira...but hey if its true love you may still be lol..but this new guy may sweep you off your feet and may never think ab old man ever again.

positivethoughts

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 02:17:35 PM »
fm - Live your life, enjoy the new guy (if you really like him), keep dating and don't worry about choices or what will happen when he comes back. I did the same thing - what if he comes back when I'm with December guy. Somehow it just all works out. If there is a choice to make, it will be clear.

I'm not trying to give you false hope - but - I thought my relationship with SM was over 100 times. I even remember saying what you said to kiki. If you look at the reality, it is done and over. Facebook connection severed, not returning calls/text/email, all the same stuff. SM did NOT want a relationship, didn't want to commit to me or anyone else, insisted on dating other people, decided that our conversations had to become surface so I wouldn't 'stay' attached, towards the end he wanted to keep all chatting via email to make sure I understood he didn't want what "this" was turning into, all of the BS. It was bad bad bad. He said, he is a commitment phobe with attachment problems and he refused to hurt me. That he was protecting me from himself. I've basically broken up with him twice. We've gone month's without any communication. It's been 6 month's of going back and forth like this. I've cried myself to sleep many nights. As bad as things were, there is no one who has ever made me feel as loved and cherished. Crazy - right? SM connection.........

If you read about soul mate connections, this is all so typical. CSK has a good link to some interesting articles.

Force yourself to get out there and date. Maybe the universe will throw you 'someone' good. Because if and when SM comes back, you will probably have another bumpy ride. 

Offline fm

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 04:49:31 PM »
Hmm, would you want to be with someone on and off and gives you pain constantly? I would rather be with someone who can treasure me and makes me happy all the time.

Offline cj

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 05:10:11 PM »
life sin't always peaches and cream fm...right now you're bitter bc you're still hurt, as s the rest of us...but you're also only saying that bc your sm hasnt come runnng back to you yet...I bet if he did..you wouldnt know what to do? right? lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 08:03:25 PM »
fm - because I feel deep in my heart he is worth the wait. He wasn't ready and I was. But I'm not just sitting here either. I've been dating here and there but nothing interesting.

Offline fm

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2011, 01:13:01 AM »
Hmm, I am sort of seeing this other guy now. However both of us broke up from our ex for a few months. We have been chatting for about 3 weeks and going, I think I can say I am dating him now, but right now, I am trying to go for a no strings attached relationship enjoying some intimacy and companionship. I do not know I think I like him, and he feels the same way. But the big question we have been discussing and talking is that are we seeking a rebound? A replacement for our EXes? Both of us are not sure, but certainly we are really enjoying our time together. One conclusion made, if I want to be together with him, I will let my ex go, SM or not, he is a selfish bastard, maybe time is too early to tell for this person, if we will make it as a couple in the future, I will not want to hurt him because of my attachment to my ex. Similarly he does not want to hurt me if he wants me to be a replacement for his ex. He is unsure of his feelings now, but we enjoy each other company. So what do you guys think?