Author Topic: Came true  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Came true
« on: August 24, 2012, 02:38:57 PM »
Just letting you know on 2 minor things that came true, I read with Sandy Esther in back in early Spring, back then I lost a valuable piece of jewelry and she said it was at home, it was hard to believe as I had this item out of home and was sure I lost it outside, I could not find it anywhere and just made peace with it that it's gone. Well she was right. Last week low and behold I found it, in a drawer inside a cookbook.
With Kisha I read last week, she predicted I will have my new car, she mentioned 7, either 7 days or on 7th, 17th, 27th, well I got my car within a week from the reading on August 17th.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Came true
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 04:54:21 PM »

YES, I also love reading about things that are happening! So glad you found your jewlery!!!  And congrats on the new car!

Just letting you know on 2 minor things that came true, I read with Sandy Esther in back in early Spring, back then I lost a valuable piece of jewelry and she said it was at home, it was hard to believe as I had this item out of home and was sure I lost it outside, I could not find it anywhere and just made peace with it that it's gone. Well she was right. Last week low and behold I found it, in a drawer inside a cookbook.
With Kisha I read last week, she predicted I will have my new car, she mentioned 7, either 7 days or on 7th, 17th, 27th, well I got my car within a week from the reading on August 17th.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 07:00:22 PM »
Yay Libra!!

I am glad what I said about Kisha's readings/predictions making sense AFTER the fact manifested for you!!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 08:03:37 PM »
I'm oozing with jealousy man. Just oozing. Damn you Kisha! Why couldn't you work for me? Grrrr.

Congrats on the new car lady! I bet you look like an absolute hottie cruising around with your shades on!

Offline lightme

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 10:04:55 PM »
cfisher, it was fun and uplifting to read your posts on your upcoming dates :) keep us posted!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 12:56:56 AM »
Thanks lightme! Lol! Will do!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 04:05:18 AM »
You bet CJ I am cruising  8) , and I love it, at least I am enjoying some nice things in life, men are not all.

anything