Author Topic: my piture  (Read 11303 times)

Offline cj

Re: my piture
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 02:36:20 AM »
lmao..... Its alright..maybe you will get to go...Abrielle is right about some random stuff..so we'll see...did you ever tell her about Paris when she predicted it?

positivethoughts

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 02:46:53 AM »
When she said Paris I laughed it off. Then I called her a second time and she said, you're the one going to Paris. She said for new years we were going. We've broken up twice since she predicted that........

I laughed when he said it and thought of you guys

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 03:02:53 AM »
Well she picked up something about Paris, but looks like she made up her own story out of it. But again who knows what the future holds. So pt I understand that you and your sm are in contact but he isn't making anything clear for you?

positivethoughts

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 03:06:06 AM »
Yes, we are in contact. Sunday, Monday and tonight. Sunday AM and tonight we talked on video chat. But he hasn't made a "move" yet. But this is the best it's been since October.........I can't even let myself get excited.

Offline cj

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 03:09:55 AM »
idk about Abrielle anymore...poor woman...she gets things yes, but do they come true idk and idt so lol.

She said a few things though like he would open up by Feb 12th and he did that the 13th and she said he would get that Im not waiting by he end of this month and I did change my # and he is getting it...but who cares...I really dont care about the little  crap...I care about the big stuff

Offline cj

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 03:13:54 AM »
one day at a time

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 03:19:39 AM »
Wow pt so this is work in progress, when you guys talk do you play cool and like you don't care much?

positivethoughts

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 03:26:42 AM »
He drops hints like tonight he said - what am I going to do with you. I laugh it off. Another time he said, I think I should give a relationship a try. I said - that's big news!! I am flirty and not serious. He has no idea I am sitting here, sad. He did say tonight - are you ok. I said - yes, I'm good!! Big smile on my face.

Yes, progress that was predicted. Jacqueline, Alison, Maryanne and maybe I'll need to add Abrielle. I would fall OVER if Paris happened. You would hear by head hitting the floor from around the world. 

We haven't even met for a drink yet so it is highly unlikely.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 03:31:24 AM »
OMG, this is crazy. lol I hope it all works out for you. I can imagine how you feel. Yeah just keep it cool, and watch all the pieces of puzzle fall into place.

positivethoughts

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 03:37:57 AM »
The first time I heard from him I was flying high excited. Now I'm feeling alittle guarded because I can tell he has changed but I'm not fully trusting it all yet. Ya know? So I'm in a very weird place and trying very hard to not let it show. Thank goodness I have you guys or I don't know what I would do. I looked at him tonight and though, I can't believe I'm sitting here looking at him. That type of thing still.

Offline cj

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 03:51:15 AM »
when was the last time you seen him?

positivethoughts

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 03:54:40 AM »
The last time I saw him in person was November 11th. I remember the date because it would have been my 15 year wedding anniversary and SM showed up out of the blue to hang out that night.

and Healer - I'm going to get them tomorrow. thanks for the reminder. I read about the one online and I could learn from it for sure.

Offline cj

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 04:08:32 AM »
pt u have to post your story girl. Im so confused lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 04:46:52 AM »
cjean i dk about abrielle......she was wrong about dates of contact and also said "i see a serious turn aroun dec 1st" i tried to ask her what she meant but she could not elaborate....well the only turn was that he blocked my # around that time?

maybe i didnt connect with her but she did say at the end of the reading "in the future i see sm by your side, and this other girl will lose"

who knows. its not a "game" to me.

Offline cj

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 05:21:53 AM »
yeah I agree this is "real life for us"

but I understand what she means by saying you will win. Its not a game, but it is a battle