Author Topic: Libra  (Read 17386 times)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Libra
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2011, 06:38:03 PM »
Hello everybody, I had a sinus infection. I was feeling really bad last week, so I decided to go for acupuncture, and after 2 visits I feel a significant change. My energy flow is much better, I felt like all I wanted to do is sleep.
Still working on connecting to my Spirit Guides and Angels, I purchased some crystal quartz for that purpose. I will try to take some pics for you guys soon.
Healer, too bad you are so far away, I would love to chill in your rain forest room.
AngelG, do your own thing, be cool, don't let the fb games get to your head. Keep working on your spirituality.
Kira trust the Universe! Are you guys up for a late nite chat anytime soon?

kirakira

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011, 09:10:01 PM »
libra, I'll check in if I can about chatting, depends on my kiddo's willingness to go to bed!  :D

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2011, 11:17:03 PM »
Libra
Nice to hear your feeling better

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2011, 12:06:35 AM »
Thanks Beachgirl! Anybody, who has health issues and is not afraid of acupuncture, go for it. I am a living example, that it works, it can help with moods and depression also.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2011, 12:09:19 AM »
Beachgirl and everyone else. Goddesses rule!

positivethoughts

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2011, 02:32:16 AM »
Glad you are feeling better Libra!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 02:49:48 AM »
Thanks everybody! Im wishing y'all great heath and strength.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2011, 04:15:03 PM »
I had a heated argument over the phone with my ex and his family yesterday, it lasted a full hour. I was so drained out of energy, and so shaken up. I couldn't study, I felt like I lost my energy! I have school, deadlines and serious exams coming up, hello! This people are so full of drama it's impossible to handle for me.
Burning sage, juniper and other herbs today to dissipate negativity.

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2011, 10:01:41 PM »
Sorry to hear that Libra.  Why are they arguing with you?   Do they not understand its over?  Well you stay strong.  Your schooling comes first so feel free to ignore there calls.  They can wait.

Offline cj

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2011, 03:35:37 AM »
keep your cool libra...wonder what their prob is? ::)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 01:48:05 AM »
Hello Everybody. I would like to recommend a wonderful website to you. It is www.urielheals.com and it is run by person named Jennifer Hoffman who channels Angles and especially she channels Archangel Uriel. On her website she has many products available, including consultations. But just out of curiosity I purchased a half hour meditation, for $12.00. It is about disconnecting cords to people that we have karma with, exes, co-workers, family members etc. I loved the meditation and I had a really calm and spiritual day after listening to it this morning.
If you don't want to buy anything, you can read the channelings, which are great.
What is great is when you purchase the meditation, you download it and keep it on your computer, so you can go back to it.
You have to have a basic knowledge of chakras and be spiritually prepared. It worked for me.

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 04:09:48 AM »
Hello Everybody. I would like to recommend a wonderful website to you. It is www.urielheals.com and it is run by person named Jennifer Hoffman who channels Angles and especially she channels Archangel Uriel. On her website she has many products available, including consultations. But just out of curiosity I purchased a half hour meditation, for $12.00. It is about disconnecting cords to people that we have karma with, exes, co-workers, family members etc. I loved the meditation and I had a really calm and spiritual day after listening to it this morning.
If you don't want to buy anything, you can read the channelings, which are great.
What is great is when you purchase the meditation, you download it and keep it on your computer, so you can go back to it.
You have to have a basic knowledge of chakras and be spiritually prepared. It worked for me.

Hi Libra, feel free to post this info under the Storefront and Online Services board.  Thanks!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2011, 03:18:29 PM »
Welcome home Libra!! How was Europe? You should post pictures when you have time.

positivethoughts

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2011, 07:25:31 PM »
welcome back!!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2011, 12:55:09 PM »
My trip was really nice, it felt great to change the environment and look at things from a different perspective. For a bit I was even considering moving back there, as kind of running away from problems here.   :-\ We never know, I will email pics to you guys.

Healer you can ask me anything you want to know about traveling there, but make sure you have lots of $$$ it's more expensive than ever.