Author Topic: Libra  (Read 17391 times)

Offline moneta

• Veterans
Re: Libra
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 05:49:40 AM »
Libra---very nic pic. I do have to agree there is a bit of kate winslet in you!!!!!

I don't think I even knew your story. You did the right thing---you are better off without him! But then again you never know right---something could possibly bring you guys back togeather---never say never!!!

I too am a bit paranoid bout putting my pic up! I firstly have to get the pic from my friends camera as I am not really a picture person and don't have too many lol. I hate taking pics  :(

kirakira

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 06:26:07 AM »
All I have to say is you are too young and bright to be held back by anybody, and I'm glad you're having another chapter now!  Here's to success and love and freedom!!!!

Offline koukou11

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 10:15:11 AM »
Very pretty and classy  :)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 03:16:03 PM »
Thanks everyone! Yesterday me, CSK, AngelG and the healer had a nice time chatting together, as it turns out we are all Libras! Any more libras here? This is amazing we are all so supportive here. I am looking forward to talking to the rest of you guys. Put your pictures up.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »
All I have to say is you are too young and bright to be held back by anybody, and I'm glad you're having another chapter now!  Here's to success and love and freedom!!!!

Thanks Kirakira! Raising my glass!

Offline cj

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 05:00:48 PM »
Im going to try an upload one today

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 06:23:14 PM »
Speaking of pets. Meet Mr.Romeo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline cj

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 06:27:46 PM »
awww....how come I still cant upload my pics!

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2011, 06:41:38 AM »
Oh my gosh....what a beautiful cat Libra!   I love dogs too but there is just something ulta special about cats for me.     :)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2011, 02:34:26 PM »
Thanks Sunshine, he is 16 lbs and he is a romancer. I love all animals, but I agree there is something special about cats.

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »
Positive

I know how you feel about privacy I am the same way.   I work with the public I dont want anyone to see my photo just yet.  but I have to say that I dont have a lot of friiends....Most of the friends I do have are psychics but they are also my friends and I dont ask them for readings anymore.  They think I need to move on.  Most are single anyway and are bitter bc they dont have a BF. I am trying to move on but I like it that we can talk to one another here about our readings and not be judged.  Thanks everyone!   

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2011, 05:17:50 PM »
join the chat beachgirl

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 03:48:11 AM »
Just sharing my experience with you guys, I just did a meditation to find out my Angel, at first I didin't think much of it, I thought I will just listen, but I actually went on with the meditation and when it was the time to hear the Angels name I heard it! It's was ARIEL, an Archangel. I was really thrilled, I went on Google quickly to research and what I found, Ariel is connected with nature, I love nature and I always have plants and fresh flowers at home. Ariel's crystal is Rose Quartz, well I wear Rose Quartz bracelet, Aromatherapy oil is Rose, I love rose oil, I use rose face toner! Also Ariel may appear if close to you if you are having respiratory issues, I am now! Or if you have low energy, yes! Everything matches. Wow!

I just want to remind you guys that we all have Guardian Angles, and it doesn't take much to connect to them, even if you don't hear or feel them, they never leave your side, and they are always there to assist you! If you even do a 1 minute meditation to acknowledge them it will be a start. I wish everyone a blessed evening. Love and Peace! 

Offline cj

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 05:35:54 AM »
wow amazing Libra..tell me how to do that :)

Offline kiki155

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 02:56:37 PM »
Thanks for sharing, Libra. That's really cool.

anything