Author Topic: Is she that great?  (Read 34398 times)

Offline Jita

Re: Is she that great?
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2018, 07:57:59 PM »
I have read with Abrielle a few times, I do like her but none of her timelines ever happened, which is ok because timelines are very hard.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2018, 12:51:47 PM »
I have read with Abrielle a few times, I do like her but none of her timelines ever happened, which is ok because timelines are very hard.

Abrielle is one of the biggest BS fairy tale readers I have ever spoken to. She told me a guy who wasn't even talking to me at the time was madly in love with me, was my soul mate, and would contact me in 8 hours. It's been a year and I never heard from him. Enough said. By far NOT worth the expensive price. I haven't heard anyone say that she has given them a negative reading.

candiednut

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2018, 02:31:23 PM »

Abrielle is one of the biggest BS fairy tale readers I have ever spoken to. She told me a guy who wasn't even talking to me at the time was madly in love with me, was my soul mate, and would contact me in 8 hours. It's been a year and I never heard from him. Enough said. By far NOT worth the expensive price. I haven't heard anyone say that she has given them a negative reading.

That description is everyone on CP. lol. Hate that site with a passion.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2018, 12:41:40 PM »
Could not agree more. “Our psychics are all screened and tested for accuracy.”

Yeah, OK

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2018, 11:49:40 PM »
i read with her several times last fall about a guy i was dating at the time who had ended things with me. she basically told me a million times i would hear back from him and he loved me and we were star crossed, etc etc... could not have been farther from the truth. she was giving time frames like (a few weeks at most- which she kept switching) and its been 9 months and we never spoke again lol. I also have a new boyfriend though who I started dating in december which was not even a mention of a blip on her radar. typical.

Online sleepyeyes

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2018, 05:38:27 PM »
Newbie here, but long time lurker.
I once read with Abrielle last year for the first time and she told me my POi would reach out to me on June 17 for reconciliation. And it actually happened. I got a text from him on June 16 telling me he had wanted to make things work between us and how he missed me and all that good stuff. I was floored! But then he changed his mind a couple weeks later ::)

I had called her again to see what was up and she gave me more dates and then nothing happened. So I never tried her again.