Author Topic: Is she that great?  (Read 34387 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Is she that great?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2011, 04:04:00 AM »
me too thats why I had to post it so yall could see it and maybe allow yall to understand and lol cj you are way to funny lol

Offline cj

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2011, 04:05:39 AM »
why does everyone think Im hilarious??? lmaooo haaahaaaaa :P

sammiepoo

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2011, 04:07:04 AM »
Because you are no what we should do is give him some fire and a devil torch and see what happens lol That is what I would do with Elvin lol

Offline smsd

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2011, 01:58:33 AM »
I've read with Abrielle about 4-5 times regarding a love interest. She said we have a "marriage destiny" and things should start developing June 13-14 (Well, that time frame has come and gone), now she is saying July. We'll see. I'm not putting too much hope into this prediction.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2011, 02:08:14 AM »
Hi SMSD and welcome to the forum!

I've read with Abrielle several times and she was right about my work stuff.  Relationship however, her timeline has already passed for me.  It's been over one week over due with her predictions so i'm not too sure what to make of this.  Hang in there!  Most of s in this forum is in the same boat as yours.

Cocoa

Offline smsd

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2011, 05:57:18 AM »
Thanks Cocoa,

I wish I would have found this site sooner. I probably would not have blown so much money.

I've read with so many psychics on CP : Avery, Sean, Meryl, Jayzie, Venus, Parker, Demi, Elina, Tisha, Genessa, Natasha, Kinsey, Tansy, Abrielle, Alexis, Fallon, Charlie, Jolina, Marin, Charlotte, Yvonne, Angel, Elijah, Reed, Eve, Sabrina, Dezi, Maeve, Annunciata, Libby, Anya Dawn, Lourdes, and Vhee (I think that’s all of them). I've read with so many psychics in such a short time, that I need to give it another 6 months to see who actually is any good....Here is my take -

Angel -- I'm not sure about her. She is consistent when I call her. However, I feel she purposely stalls. Every time I'm about to hang up, she will say "you know what" and then a long pause.  What she told me in 30 minutes, she could have told me in 10.

Jayzie -- I think a good chunk of the 10K I blew on CP went to her and I regret it. All she did was confuse me. She would say something at the beginning of the reading then she would say something opposite at the end. Now she’s telling me something 180 from when I first began to read with her. She throws me because she picks up on hair color and other physical attributes, so I want to believe her. However, other things she had picked up about other situations turned out not to be true. Just my luck, she will be right on this situation I'm going through now.

Jolina -- I can’t completely dismiss her because she was right about something with my career that Jayzie got wrong.

Genessa -- All her predictions did not pan out. All time frames have come and gone. She did call one situation right, however it really wasn’t a prediction.

Demi -- I don’t understand why her queue is always full. I had to tell her stuff and she would give me her opinion.

Elina - Waste! I dont see any psychic ability. She talked to me more like a counselor.  Couldn’t get a refund because I've already got one this month.

Alexis/Natasha -- I would read with them again because they picked up stuff without me saying anything. Especially Natasha, she picked up a lot of stuff.

Yvonne - Is good with yes or no questions.

Kinsey -- I just read with her. She said things should start happening in July. We'll see.

Offline smsd

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2011, 06:14:22 AM »
Forgot one. I read with Skylar. She wouldnt give definite answers to my questions. I felts she was trying to give me a therapy session. Thats not what I'm calling for.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2011, 11:04:02 AM »
I will agree with smds about Demi, and Angel. Demi gives opinions, and Angel is a good empath and she was accurate for me, as far as present situation, but she will try to keep you on the phone forever.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »
I've read with Angel twice.  The first time was ok because i wasn't sure what to expect.  The second time was when i went on a 'psychic rampage'.  Both times i don't think she was giving a 'psychic' reading, much more like advice.  For example when i ask why he hasn't contact me, she said 'he's just stress that's all. *pause*' until i spoke up and probe further because i guess she has nothing else to say.  I feel that she's just saying what she thinks i was to hear because when she says he doesn't want to lose me, he loves me blah blah blah, she leaves it at that whereas compared to Jacqueline or Seha who are both no tools as well, as least they can back it up by validating what happened to the relationship.  Although i can't say if Jacqueline and Seha is accurate for me because things are not panning out yet, one thing for sure is Angel wasn't good for me at all.

SMDS, i read with most of the people on your list....i know it gets frustrating.  I'm having one last reading at CP with Uli, finally got into her queue miraculously and hopefully she can tell me NO he's not coming back.  I'm just starting to think that it all sounds too good to the ear.  I read with Jacqueline and Seha last week.  They gave me new timeframes and Seha said 'soon' so she ballparked it at 7-10 days....two weeks max.  Jacqueline gave similar times so i don't know.  They are both consistent with most of the people on this forum so i'm hoping they were right for me on this one too.

Has any of Uli's prediction came true for any of you?  I feel that Uli is like the creme de la creme....or something like that because her constant demand.  What do you guys think?

Offline positive

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »
i find it weird that anyone who leave feedback for demi always sign it anyomus..... when i spoke with her it was more like having a friend agree with everything you say.... michelle has been accurate.... the cp customer service reps always tell me that they with their psychics and their predictions have come to pass.... i had one admit to me that they had bad readings.

Offline positive

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 01:23:42 AM »
i read with abrielle last night the reading was ok, but not what i expected.  I was feeding her the answers.  but she said the same as the others.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2012, 08:51:46 PM »
Hi, i want to give my feedback regarding Arielle, even though this post is old, and while I seen things where she is accurate for some, regarding things like contact, she was not accurate, however regarding me and my situation.  Ahhh...she was my very first read on CP about 3 1/2 or so years ago.
And I was soooo heartbroken over my recent breakup, and let me tell you....she laid it on thick. She said she wouldn't say it normally, but she felt is soooo strongly, that THIS GUY was my soul mate, who I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with. she picked up on EVERYTHING!!!! That was one of my truly WOW experiences, on what they can see.  And she said how strongly she felt it......needless to say, nothing happened, ever, regarding that person.   I called her three times, the first ever cp call, then again after her dates had passed, and once when I finally threw in the towel regarding that person, about 6 months later, and her story was the exact opposite, she said, wow, this guy really likes you, but he's afraid....you should reach out to him.  I told her what she said 6 months ago, and then she was like,
Try to contact him, make it light, if he doesn't respond, move on...I swear that is what she said.

Side note, I never tried to contact him. When I bumped into him years later, he was still with the girl he left me for...... Lol.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:46 PM »
So i guess i was the one who started this thread? .......None of her predictions ever came to pass for me either, and now CP charges $8.50 per minute to speak with her. Honestly, the company is sick. It's all about the money for them and they KNOW vulnerable people call psychics on that site looking for help. 95% of the readers on that site are fairytale readers giving false hope. Be CAREFUL with them.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:27:16 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2012, 10:03:54 PM »
Yes lucky star, but I would say you're being generous with the 95%, I would say it is more like 98.5% fairy tale readers.  In my post I spelled her name wrong, I hope no one confuses it.  Because at $8.50 per MINUTE people should know what they are in for.  I have to say, Abrielle, Jacqueline, Seha, and Venis gave the most beautiful, convincing, heartwarming, fairy tales I have ever heard. It could make your heart melt.  Not even one of their "out of the blue" predictions ever happened either. And with CP it is NOT a matter of "connecting"' it is just what they do.  As we have all seen with other networks.

I also have to add that every single reader I read with on cp back then never gave a negative outcome, ever. And the truth of the matter is, is that it was negative. It was never to happen, people get dumped every day, and they all don't get back together.  "Soul mates" or not.

Like I said previously, it helped me to sleep at night, but caused me tremendous anxiety during the day.  I would love to turn back the clock and have that money back in my bank account. But, no can do.  Live and learn.  This is why I love this site. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2012, 10:10:16 PM »
"I would love to turn back the clock and have that money back in my bank account. But, no can do.  Live and learn.  This is why I love this site. "

Same. Cheers.