Author Topic: Is she that great?  (Read 34391 times)

positivethoughts

Re: Is she that great?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2011, 01:19:29 PM »
Yikes. $6.50 for Abrielle? I'll have to take a look and see who else went up.

Offline drod

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 02:25:56 AM »
SHe changed her story for me. I spoke with her in Sept. and in Nov. she said something completely different. ??? ??? ???

Offline Kareena

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 02:49:32 AM »
Her timelines did not pan out for me, but she was unbelievably right for me on one thing regarding my relative helping me. She did not say it would be an inheritance though and she did not elaborate on it.  She is to the point and does not waste your time

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 03:17:07 AM »
her timelines didnt pan out for me either but I do like the fast info she gets ..I alway use her for any updates. I think she gets her info from our life plans before we came down to earth lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2011, 01:49:54 AM »
In June I am thinking about having a 10 minute reading with her to discuss my psychic abilities and to see if I am on the right path with them, i was told and I believe I am Clairaudent by birth but I am working on developing my abilities

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2011, 02:00:07 AM »
Well, with Abrielle i had a reading with her back in April 18.  She said i will get an interview in 2-3 weeks and I will have a job offer in 4-6 weeks.  Well, i got an interview on May 6th and i signed my deal and started working on the 16th so THAT has been correct to the T in terms of timelines i guess.  So for career she's been really good for me at the very least.

In relationship.  She said he will be back in 3-4 weeks...leaning more towards 3 weeks.  I called her on May 14.  She did say he will try to contact me in the next 7hrs (i got the fb msg 1.5days later tho if that counts) and the whole thing about me missing him a lot in the next 24-48hrs were true...i guess.

We shall see about the outcome.

sammiepoo

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2011, 02:03:00 AM »
Wow cocoapple, it looks like alot of the stuff is coming true. Elvin and I are suppose to be engaged in July and Married by November and I could see that as a possibility.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2011, 02:04:48 AM »
So sammiepoo you guys are back together and lovely dovely then? :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2011, 02:10:48 AM »
Not lovely dovely yet but I have talked to him :) and I am waiting for him to call me again. I love him dearly!! He is the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life, and I would have never imagined talking to him everyday for 3 months like I did after we had been broke up a year. I can tell you when I first had a reading I wasnt a believer in psychics and did it as a joke, but now I believe in it, it may not happen when we want it to but it will happen. I like what Jacqueline said once on a blog post, and I will find it and qoute it!! :) We are best friends and his culture thats what you are, he was mennonite and he left them.

sammiepoo

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2011, 02:13:29 AM »
This is what Jacqueline said in her article.

So many times I’m asked how does this work? If I have a contract with someone, then how does free will work?

When I crossed over I saw many things and remember 99% of them. One of the things that I was shown was how the sacred contract works and who is involved in the signing of them.

Well, I saw that everyone who is a part of your life either on a small scale or even a large one – teachers, co-workers, bosses, spouses, girlfriends, boyfriends, even friends…you had agreements with all of them, every person. The agreements and contracts that you share with others are those that indicate their participation in your lifetime, perhaps through a particular event or events, the role of participation could be large or small…

Your signature is an agreement that you will help, assist, do all that you can to help this person through a time of change or difficulty. Usually it is the signature of a different name, other than the name you use here on this earth. You use your spiritual name, the one you have gone by for eternities.

Ok with all that said…you ask, “What about free will? Don’t I have a choice?”

Answer is YES! you definitely do – at any time you can choose to exit, you promised to enter into a person’s life to help them, perhaps pose an option for them to enter into change, BUT…they have the choice to accept the offer or not, they have a choice as well.

This is where “Free Will” comes into play, Remember they have the choice, if they choose not to participate in the earth experience…large or small, it is their choice, and must be respected as such. Sometimes it takes awhile for us to accept that they don’t want to participate, then we must choose, when is a good time to exit and know we did what we set out to accomplish, this is where, truly being connected, being in touch enough, to know you fulfilled everything you were obligated to fulfill.

What do you feel is the hardest contract you fulfilled or had to choose to let go?

Blessings Hugs and Hearts!

sammiepoo

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2011, 02:17:38 AM »
I knew I had saw that before when i was on the blog and I thought about it and I wanted to share it with yall because I felt it was important.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2011, 02:23:21 AM »
Well, all i can say is i hope she is as right for the rest of us as she has been right with you.  Thank you for sharing that blog quote with us :)

I was just finishing up the season final on Grey's Anatomy and at the end of the episode Meredith was narrating something on being alone it's easier because when you discover love and get used to love and love being loved and your world is surrounded by it, then it's gone.....it's devastating.  Now i'm in that state whether i CAN love again.  It took me 5 years to trust again and i thought this is different, that he is my friend, classmate, best friend before becoming my boyfriend so i took the leap and put my two foot forward and now, it's bitten me in the ass.  -_-

I'm starting to believe that maybe, some people are meant to be alone.

sammiepoo

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2011, 02:27:15 AM »
I understand how you are feeling cocoapple. It is hard sometimes I know.

Offline cj

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2011, 04:01:11 AM »
loved the article Jac wrote  :D

Offline cj

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2011, 04:02:06 AM »
wish I could go on the other side just to ask who the hell is my guys spirit guides and what are they doing????? lol :o