Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Abrielle

Is she that great?

(1/11) > >>

Luckystar:
I have read with Abrielle twice. I have mixed feelings about her readings. I read her testimonials and some people say she gives them exact dates and the predictions happen on that very day. Has she been right for any of you?

positivethoughts:
Very mixed results for me. I read with her last summer a few times. I've heard for some people she is great. Probably worth a try and I wouldn't say that about many....

Libra:
I have read with Abrielle once also mixed feelings about it, she nailed the main issue but not much details and not much future predictions. She was right about the present though and I think she is a good empath.

aef2929 P:
I do like Abrielle because for me she's been correct on the main issue and I have had some details from her and she was right on the mark with me on timelines also so I do see why some say she gets exact dates for them.  Back in Sept/Oct she pegged the December chaos with them for me and the almost breakup and she said to me at that time that there was big problem Dec but also a March energy....and months later now that Dec passed I spoke to her and she gave me that March timeline again without knowing she gave it to me before...so hope she's right...but I also got that from Jacqueline who has been really accurate for me all along.

cj:
Abrielle really is that great...she's amazing with soulmates, and she is wonderful with updates of whats happening with you and the person. Her timelines I'm unsure about bc she didnt actually see this pregnancy happening and she pegged that me and sm would be together in Jan...when in fact thats when I found out about the pregnancy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version