Author Topic: Is she that great?  (Read 34350 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Is she that great?
« on: February 20, 2011, 09:57:13 PM »
I have read with Abrielle twice. I have mixed feelings about her readings. I read her testimonials and some people say she gives them exact dates and the predictions happen on that very day. Has she been right for any of you?

positivethoughts

Re: Is she that great?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 10:38:50 PM »
Very mixed results for me. I read with her last summer a few times. I've heard for some people she is great. Probably worth a try and I wouldn't say that about many....

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 10:42:27 PM »
I have read with Abrielle once also mixed feelings about it, she nailed the main issue but not much details and not much future predictions. She was right about the present though and I think she is a good empath.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 03:56:58 AM »
I do like Abrielle because for me she's been correct on the main issue and I have had some details from her and she was right on the mark with me on timelines also so I do see why some say she gets exact dates for them.  Back in Sept/Oct she pegged the December chaos with them for me and the almost breakup and she said to me at that time that there was big problem Dec but also a March energy....and months later now that Dec passed I spoke to her and she gave me that March timeline again without knowing she gave it to me before...so hope she's right...but I also got that from Jacqueline who has been really accurate for me all along.

Offline cj

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 04:44:48 AM »
Abrielle really is that great...she's amazing with soulmates, and she is wonderful with updates of whats happening with you and the person. Her timelines I'm unsure about bc she didnt actually see this pregnancy happening and she pegged that me and sm would be together in Jan...when in fact thats when I found out about the pregnancy.

positivethoughts

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »
OMG - cjean - Abrielle said SM and I would be in a committed relationship end of November and that is when we broke up...........She isn't the only one who said that though. A lot of them did.

BUT Alison said the energy didn't look good for the end of November and Maryanne said, he isn't done seeing other people and this will take alittle time. At the time I thought - what do they know???? lol Maryanne and Alison were recent new 'tries' at the time.

Offline fm

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 12:47:44 PM »
After what I went through, read my post, I am not sure what to say except all the best and good luck! I hope things work out for you PT.

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 05:13:31 PM »
Alison said another timeline much earlier and that didnt happen at all...so idk what to expect....I'm just thinking that it'll happen when it will happen..only God know honestly. All we can use psychics for is for empath calls and thats it

positivethoughts

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »
I wish we had one real life example of a big final outcome coming true

Offline cj

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 06:42:15 PM »
me tooooooooooo

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 05:44:29 AM »
Wow I was just looking and CP did more price increases again today...now Abrielle is 6.50 as well as Danni and Jayzie not that I care about Jayzie because she's awful and nasty too...I read with Danni once a while ago and she wasn't bad but she bragged about her timelines and nothing happened in the time she said.

Offline koukou11

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 06:50:20 AM »
Danni is not worth even 50C/Mn, i read with her a while ago, she is out, she t old me the opposit of what is going on with me at work. Jayzie is the same too.

Offline cj

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 11:13:55 AM »
lmao! aef she bragged to me about her timelines tooooooo! She said thats what shes known for and she also said that if I didnt believe her I shouldnt be paying her $5.50 lmao...but she is honest I hear so if she had good outcomes then thats all that counts right???

ughhhhhhhh Ab is $6.5 now? ....Seha is next :(
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 11:24:31 AM by cjean487 »

Offline cj

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 11:14:28 AM »
aef lol @ Jayzie (she has like a rapper's name  ??? I dont get that lol)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 11:24:01 AM by cjean487 »

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 11:15:31 AM »
aww. great! there's goes my hopes!

anything