Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

AngelGuided

(1/33) > >>

AngelGuided:
I'll play!!!!

kirakira:
what?!?!  I actually can't believe she posted that with everything going on!!  I would never do that!  I didn't even post my ex-sm (whatever?) here because he was not legally even available -shit!

kirakira:
hey are you a cancer?  or pisces even?

AngelGuided:
I'm a libra and they're both scorpios.  I thought it was pretty brazen of her myself!  She has balls I tell you!  Funny thing is this morning she posted a rant on her fb page about her husband.  She left her husband about 3 days before my husband left me.  She was ranting about the other woman and referenced a Taylor Swift song about revenge.  I wasn't familiar with it, so I researched it.  It's about another woman taking your man, seems she's quite jealous of the woman that's with her husband's with now!  Talk about karma!

kirakira:
The whole situation sounds so off balance and bound to blow up.  Ok, so I was off about your being a water sign, but I still sense form your eyes, that you are kind and sweet and it seems to me that you stay strong especially in front of others, but obviously are feeling tremendous hurt. 
Based on what I know of your story, and seeing you all, I'd like to say this to you.  It's all kinds of tangled up, he's got issues to face and some call that "mid-life crisis" but either way, it's pent up shit and he has to get it out.  She is going to hang on to him to feel some kind of victory here.  If you seem like a threat, if you seem like you care, she will fight harder to keep him seduced.  I really think, if only for appearances, you should try to go on some dates.  Let her think you don't care.  And equally important here, let him think you are slipping away, better yet, make him feel it, by doing it.  Oh man... I didn't do a reading on this, and I will if you like, but seriously, my gutt is screaming for you to at the very least appear (convincingly now) to be moving on.  Super important.  Seems like a game, but you're dealing with scorpios who are dealing with tsunamis of emotions right now, and when those waves recede, if you still love him, he's gonna be one wet dog looking for saving.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version