Author Topic: Work/Professional Predictions  (Read 9006 times)

Offline 1day

Re: Work/Professional Predictions
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2012, 05:34:09 AM »
Syn, I know that these readers haven't worked for you in the past, but Cookie, Sincerity and Sapphire21 were all good when dealing with a recent career incident. Hell, even Uli had a small hand in it, since she said that there were going to be big career changes for me 6 months ago.

Sincerity was the most spot on. When I was looking for a new job, she said that I should be very wary of people who said they were going to help, but didn't. She said that there was a woman around me who is going to help connect me to the right situation. She was right on both counts. My former boss is a male and said he would help and connect me to people, but he didn't. There was a female recruiter and a former workmate who both helped me get introductions into the place that I am working at now. She said I should take chances and embrace the change that was coming to me. I was also trying to decide between two jobs and while she didn't come out and say "take job x" she did say that I would find out more information, both about the workplace and about my salary that would make me feel a lot better about everything. She was right on this too, as the company that I took the job with, I didn't originally feel like I would be a good fit for the role, as it was a little bit of a stretch for me professionally, but it did end up being the offer that I took, and yes, I did find out more about the company and  salary that sealed the deal on the job.

Sapphire21 also didn't say "take job x" specifically, but pointed out the differences between my old job and the new one and how either position that I took would be good for me because they were both options that were very different than what I left behind. Like Sincerity, she did say that I was going to be given information that was going to seal the deal for me and that I would know right away when all the information was in. She also told me to pay particular attention to what my gut was saying about the job because that would come into play as well. This was very true as well.

Cookie actually did tell me what position I was going to take, but, at the time, I thought that she misspoke which role I was asking about. She did say that one job was going to bore me (correct) and that one was going to enable me to travel (correct). She also saw that the role was commission based (true, something the other readers didn't see).

So, none of them outright came out and said "go choose this one", which was frustrating at the time, but their advice did point me in the right direction so I could make the right choice about the position that I took.

Hope this helps!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2012, 06:23:18 AM »
- Aries Intuition/Kisha: (i talked to her before and after the interview) said i wouldn't get the job i applied for, but there would be 2 opportunities for a job, and also 2 opportunities for an increase in finances.

just wanted to say that Kisha was right with something else. she said i'd get a raise during a certain time. i just did, last week. she gave me numbers. said it would be between 2 numbers, but said it was likely between a certain date range. she was right!

jen80

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 03:54:20 PM »
Cookie and kisha were about 98 percent correct on how job situation would pan out. Cookie is very real though I don't feel that relationships are her forte also watch your minutes but she was very accurate in my job sitauation. Have a great summer.

Offline cocoaluv

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »
Cookie and kisha were about 98 percent correct on how job situation would pan out. Cookie is very real though I don't feel that relationships are her forte also watch your minutes but she was very accurate in my job sitauation. Have a great summer.

I agree with this. I had been reading with Cookie and Keisha for the past few months concerning my career and they are both right concerning me getting a job in june and starting in July.  However Cookie was more on the ball although I didnt want to believe her. She told me I would get part time work and gain experience and as I do that I will finally get called for a full time position in nursing and will be able to quit my current job.

Relationship questions imo arent really her strong point for me however I change my mind regarding relationships as often as I change my underwear (daily) so idk if its her or me thats wrong in that department lol.