Author Topic: Work/Professional Predictions  (Read 8966 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Work/Professional Predictions
« on: August 13, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »
Hi everyone!

I have not received any readings in a few weeks, but I am having some work related issues and am looking for recommendations.

I have to say that in the past many of the readers recommended on this site have been completely wrong for me when it comes to love and relationships.  I am hoping to have a better experience with work related questions and was hoping to see if anyone had these types of predictions manifest. 

Thanks!! 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Work/Professional Predictions
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 07:28:18 PM »
hi Synergy
i guess this is a good time to post about readings i've done recently where i've been asking about job stuff. i talked to a handful of people, asking them all the same stuff. i knew i would find out shortly what the answer was. everyone gave me a different take on the reading, and i thought the end answer would be more cut and dry, but it wasn't the case. almost everyone was right, somewhat. i'll explain.

i applied for a job at my current company. formally interviewed. before and after i interviewed here's who i read with and what they said:

- Lady Persephone: (i talked to her before i interviewed, but knew about the position i was applying for) said there would be 2 opportunities. i would have to pass 1 up to get the other.

- Aries Intuition/Kisha: (i talked to her before and after the interview) said i wouldn't get the job i applied for, but there would be 2 opportunities for a job, and also 2 opportunities for an increase in finances.

- MysticRaven11: (i talked to her before and after the interview) also said there would be 2 opportunities for pay increase. said changes at work were coming, but wasn't 100% sure if i would get the job or not. looked positive though. also, i would have confirmation of positive changes by a certain date, but also saw some big delays with something.

- Island Love68 (talked to him after the interview) said 1 person was iffy about me during the interview. it was between me and 1 person. it looked positive, but wasn't 100% sure. i would find out the answer by the end of that week.

- NorthStarJulie (talked to her after the interview) said it looked positive, but she couldn't tell. they liked me but she saw some major delay in anything happening.

- FairieMoonChild (talked to her before and after the interview) said changes at work were coming that were positive. also financial changes, for the better, were ahead.

okay. so here's what happened: i interviewed for the position. the position is with a brand new team within my company. they want me to move over to the new job, but want to get someone with more experience in place before they send me over. they want me to be #2, but are unsure when that will be. they definitely want me on the team though, even though there have been no official agreements made. i also am due for a raise right now, which should happen this month. this is aside from any job movements.

okay, so everyone was somewhat right, yeah? currently i don't know if i'm going to stick around and see if they move me to this new position or not. it's there if i want it, but it's sometime in the future (there is the delay that Julie and Raven saw). i don't have any other options right now, but LadyP said i would have to pass up 1 opportunity to get another. i don't know if the other opportunity is THIS one re-appearing after the delay, or another job altogether.

i would say, after i talked with everyone the people that seemed the MOST accurate were:
Kisha, Mystic Raven11 and Julie. Julie saw the big delay which was spot on. she didn't provide more details surrounding though.
Kisha and Raven saw multiple opportunities for financial increase (the initial raise, plus a raise if/when i change positions) as did FMC, however, Kisha and Raven saw more details. Raven also told me when i would be getting news about the changes which ended up being correct - as did Island Love68.

however, i don't think any of them were 100% with the whole situation. i still feel a little confused about what is going to happen. it seems like a change IS coming, and a slight bump in salary due to a yearly raise, but i'm not sure if i will end up taking this job i've interviewed for or a new one that may present itself. i guess some of that is up to me though - do i wait, or keep looking. and i guess no psychic can tell me that in the end since it's my choice.

i'm anxious to hear if anyone else has had any luck with this question. i think i saw recently someone saying that Scarie Carrie Lynn was good with business stuff.

Synergy - i think Kisha has been a long-time favorite of yours, right? the way you worded the beginning of your post sounded like nobody is working for you anymore. does that mean Kisha isn't happening anymore? :(

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 08:25:49 PM »
Truth,

Thanks so much for the detailed post!! 

Yes, I do still absolutely love Kisha.  I think I just wanted to hear that work related predictions had manifested.  I had not called Kisha in a very long time, and I did decide to do so today.  She did give me some predictions regarding what I asked her about, and she did verify something I can confirm.  I won't know for a few months if she's right, but I do feel better now that I have received a reading from her.

If I feel like I need another reading (which I shouldn't and I haven't been on a binge in quite awhile), I'll definitely read with one of the readers on your list. 

I've been really weary about getting anymore readings because so many of my predictions were wrong, but I think since this isn't a relationship issue, I think I have a  better chance of getting an accurate reading, and since Kisha has been right for me before, I'm glad I read with her.  It's actually comorting to see she was right for you too.  I hope you get the job you desire in a reasonable amount of time!  Keep us posted!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 09:27:20 PM »
Kisha said I would get a new job in July, and although I did get an interview on the exact day she thought I'd land a job it was a no go. I will say she sees another opportunity is Sept, has since day 1. I will say most of ya'll know I work with my ex, and homegirl here has been fighting change, so maybe I caused it. She did say the energy around the job changed or was off in July, so we shall see about September!

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 11:03:36 PM »
Excellent question Synergy. 

Whereas a lot of readers are good with relationships I to have yet to find one good about work situations. The recent job predictions (some are still pending) have all been off for me.

I might need to try Kisha, since her name keeps cropping up,  but am leaning towards Christine Lynn because she is only a buck a min.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:01:44 AM by Zee »

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 11:49:44 PM »
well, i think it may be easier to skate by on the relationship questions. it's easy to make the excuse that "people can change" and therefore the prediction may be null after some time if the ex or the current or whoever changes their mind on you. work stuff seems like it should be easier. most of that is very black and white, right? i mean, i'm either getting a raise or i'm not.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 12:12:50 PM »
A raise can still go under the free will category. I once had a job where you pretty much got a raise of some sort annually. The last year I was there, I had an incredibly evil boss. She tried her best to get me to leave (and she succeeded, but I did so at a 15K raise). Anyway, come review time, I didn't get my raise as she said I failed to meet goals. It was my 5th year there and nothing had prepared me for that. I had to fight upper management pretty hard but I finally got it a month later.

Now, if I had called a psychic then and they said they saw problems with my raise - that would have been amazing! (lucky for me I wasn't calling back then)

By the same token, if a psychic now told me that they saw me getting an increase in pay, I wouldn't really believe it. All my jobs are part time and increases are rare. The only way I get one is if I get an additional job or work more hours.

I did have psychics tell me that "next year will be better for you" (very general, can apply to anyone) or that they saw opportunities coming in August. In reality, next year was better because I worked more and the opportunities came in October - at the expense of losing a job I really enjoyed in September.

Offline toknow

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 02:07:37 AM »
I once had a great reading with Queen of Cups18 on Keen dealing with work related questions.  We had been told to expect layoffs later in the year, but weren't told how many.  I asked Ann and she first off assured me that my job was safe..(it was!).  I gave her no hint as to what size operation we were talking about.  She told me she felt like initially 7 positions would be targeted, but through attrition by retirements and transfers, only 2 would be let go...and THAT is EXACTLY what happened- 2 of the targeted people retired and 3 were able to find other positions.

Northstar Julie also was great with some work related questions I had.  There had been an announcement at work that my office would be moving locations.  It had been planned twice before but  was canceled several months later both times.  I was also trying to chose an area of town in which to buy a home so I asked her if she felt this work relocation would really happen.  She told me yes, but felt it would be delayed a few months past the target date.  It happened 3 months past the targeted date! 

Lightseer also was great with work questions I once had.  There had been a problem at work that cost the company several million dollars, and my department had been blamed along with another.  I asked her if she felt there would be repercussions in my department and she said no, that responsibility would ultimately fall on the other department.  She even used some very unique terminolgy that most people outside my field do not use. That really blew me away!  And she was ultimately right on who absorbed the blame for these issues.  She's also accurately predicted who would get 2 different promotions in my department!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:13:32 AM by toknow »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 04:12:23 PM »
toknow,

thank you for sharing your reader experiences, and explaining in detail how each one was correct.

canary

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 07:34:07 PM »
I spoke with FairieMoonChild about work matters and found her to be quite accurate.  I found the reading was very useful in terms of trying to apply what I learned from it, to open my mind to possibilities I would not otherwise consider.  That's neat when a reader can accomplish that.  I did not get a sense of predictions per se, but it was a "pointing in the right direction" kind of reading.  I think that would be accurate for now, a I did not ask her anything specific about any individuals or situations. 

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 12:13:02 AM »
We speak with AstroSarah about career/work/financial issues but, that's because she's experienced in the area that I am employed and she's always been a great option for us as a Psychic, the both just fit well for us, especially me.  My sister hasn't needed her help with career as much but she did need her help with a co-worker and that panned out well.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 01:55:43 AM »
Hello Two Sister,

Do you read with anyone other than AstroSarah?  I saw once where you said you also read with Cookie.  Just curious, I wish I had found one reader that worked for me from the beginning.  I went through at least 100 before finding my go-to readers's....still not just one!

Thanks!

We speak with AstroSarah about career/work/financial issues but, that's because she's experienced in the area that I am employed and she's always been a great option for us as a Psychic, the both just fit well for us, especially me.  My sister hasn't needed her help with career as much but she did need her help with a co-worker and that panned out well.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 04:48:47 AM »

Bugs,

I am rooting for you!

I was so rooting to have just one reader work for me. Unfortuantely this has not been the case. I envy people like the sisters who have had success with one- especially since I've tried that reader and had no successs. Arg. Perhaps I'm unreadable!

Offline Zee

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2012, 04:55:21 AM »
Perhaps I'm unreadable!
No such thing. You haven't been read by the right reader.
Has anyone been kind of close or were all 100 off?

Offline Zee

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2012, 04:59:07 AM »
Out of curiosity have you tried CL? She's $1 per min on her own site. I have my second read with her 2morrow.

anything