Author Topic: CSK  (Read 51217 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: CSK
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 12:00:31 AM »
pt she said beg of march he was going to contact me, and told me that i needed to ask to see him in person because otherwise he wont really get to see how i feel (i guess the eyes are the windows to the soul).
she was honest when i asked her about this other girl he has been with...she said "he wants both of you. he doesnt love her but he still wants to have his fun and freedom and is afraid that once he is with you, its going to be a real commitment and he doesnt want the pressure for that now.
now i understand that is probably true but the problem there is that i actually need to feel like someone is committed to me in a relationship, and this is where those other psychics get this new guy fitting in the picture. ellen thinks i will choose this other person and that my other sm will be too late...not sure if she meant too late as in realizing his feelings too late or too late meaning i will just want to be with this other person and not care anymore. he tends to sweep his feelings under the carpet and avoids emotions that make him feel "out of control"

anyways, yeah she said contact from him soon and then she told me that i would meet that other person in march....she said it is coming soon and its going to startle you. she said it would be at an indoor/outdoor event.

positivethoughts

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 12:33:11 AM »
wow. Donna sounds really detailed - and accurate from what everyone else has said. That is interesting. Have you read with Mark lately? I wonder if he would see new guy as well. Two days before I met December dude he said I would meet him. At time I was like - who gives a shit!!

Sounds like you really connected with Donna. How many times have you read with Ellen?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 12:54:59 AM »
i never asked mark about a new person...obviously i was just curious about two guys at the time (my sm and another guy i just wanted to date)

he said that my sm was suppose to break up with that girl feb 19-21 but i doubt that happened because he just posted a new picture of them up on his profile (although sometimes i think he does this to make a point or try to make people think he is "in love with her") im so grossed out by the fact that he gets away with lies meanwhile i am the only person who knows the truth....

anyways, i have read with ellen twice and i really like her. donna was definitely detailed too but i only read with her for 10 minutes.

Offline cj

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 12:57:09 AM »
I want to talk to ellen! How do you contact her?

i know what you mean csk....I hate people that put on an act....  >:(

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »
cjean ellen hartwell has her own website its like 10 minutes for $30 but she gives you lots of info and free minutes.

i am going up to montana for the next four days i hope i can connect with you guys up there!

Offline cj

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 05:11:37 PM »
what does she do? tarot? how detailed is her readings?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2011, 08:13:16 PM »
I dont think Ellen uses tarot...she might sometimes but she she is very empathic/clairvoyant so i  dont think she needs them

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2011, 12:03:25 AM »
i am home!! back from the Montana mountains where it was like -10 degrees......now back in Missouri and its 68 here

Offline jb27

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »
Where snouts in Montana csk? I'm only a few hours from der

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2011, 01:56:39 AM »
Bozeman....its near the bottom of the state. Where are you at?

I was just on a trip accompanying my cousin...but we got to take a private jet and stayed at a very nice place so i am glad i went.

positivethoughts

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2011, 02:32:56 AM »
Welcome home CSK. Don't think you missed much except Angel coming home from a date at 5:00 AM. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2011, 06:14:43 AM »
bunny and pup

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2011, 12:54:00 PM »
Awwww... CSK, you have a bunny and a puppy?   Now that is an accomplishment!   They are both adorable!   What kind of dog is it?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2011, 02:21:10 PM »
Aww they are buddies!!

Offline cj

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2011, 07:07:30 PM »
haha...so cute

anything