Author Topic: CSK  (Read 51208 times)

Offline cj

Re: CSK
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 11:17:13 PM »
csk your guy sounds like my guy *weak and emotionally immature*! and the girl sounds like the other woman..lol *controlling and manipulative*

Abrielle and Jean told me i would have a 2nd sm coming in June lol. So well see...that is actually when the girl is due so...who knows...but a 2nd sm is your guides way of giving  you choices...remember our guides are hear for you..they see our pain..they know what we're going through...the other prob outcome that say you two may end up tog is what will happen if you do wait for him...but who knows how long that will be right!

oh brother.....

Offline cj

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 11:38:08 PM »
who  is steve gunn? can you post his article on the sm topic we have?

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 12:00:04 AM »
CSK your relationships/connections aren't working with other guys is because you havn't healed yourself from your ex!! You still care about him and i am not sure you are completely over him either---even though I have to agree he does seem very imature and childish---def some growing up to do.

Hang in their---work on yourself--heal yourself  8)

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 12:20:23 AM »
I'm really starting to wonder why the hell did we meet our sm when they weren;t ready to be with us! wth!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 04:02:46 PM »
I'm really starting to wonder why the hell did we meet our sm when they weren;t ready to be with us! wth!
My theory about this has always been: We meet them when we're not ready to give us a "taste" of what life can be like with them. It propels us to work even harder to get to that ultimate "dream life." I am not quite sure if that makes sense to you guys, but that's how I've been thinking of it over the last year or so.

Offline cj

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 04:23:02 PM »
hey kiki...we've missed u!!!!!!!!!!

well that kind of sucks honestly lol...why the hell does things have to be that much difficult. I get that it has to be hard..but we're nearly working with impossible here lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 04:48:36 PM »
i have to work late today and wont be home until this evening but it looks as if i already have a lot to catch up on!

Offline kiki155

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 04:55:21 PM »
I miss you guys too. I have been so busy with work, and I also got a new puppy. She's sleeping and snoring on my lap right now. She is my new soulmate. LOL.

I think it has to be difficult, because it's sooooo HUGE. When you finally get it, you realize that all your hard work has paid off.
I'm having a hard time articulating what I'm trying to say.

I am not super religious, but I do know there are no limits to the good that God/Goodness/the Universe wants us to receive.

Offline cj

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 05:11:23 PM »
awwww kiki....I love pups....I love all animals...mines died in Oct over a spider bite..Ive had her 6 years and Im soo distraught. :(

Offline kiki155

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 05:57:51 PM »
awwww kiki....I love pups....I love all animals...mines died in Oct over a spider bite..Ive had her 6 years and Im soo distraught. :(
Oh Cjean, hugs to you. I've never raised a puppy before (well, I did grow up with them, but my dad took care of them). She is a ton of work, but she is very sweet. I'm sorry to hear about yours...it's an irreplacable friendship.

Offline cj

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 06:21:50 PM »
they become your babies...when she dies I was so distraught I didnt get to say enough sorry's and I felt so guilty. I had to talk to Violet and Abrielle about her. They told me that she loves me and that she was happy that I was there for her in the end.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2011, 02:59:24 PM »
So, how was your reading with Donna CSK?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »
It was an excellent reading i thought....she was sort of like Meryl

Offline cj

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2011, 06:11:04 PM »
but better! lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2011, 06:12:48 PM »