Author Topic: Health questions - any readers good with this?  (Read 5964 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Health questions - any readers good with this?
« on: August 09, 2012, 04:03:09 PM »
i'm posting in the Keen.com section because this is the site i use. this can apply to Keen or personal sites as well.

so, i think Keen has rules about doing health or legal questions. however, has anyone actually ever used or asked a question about health stuff and the reader was good or right about it? i need to get some input on something.

thanks friends.  ;D

Offline Bridgee

Re: Health questions - any readers good with this?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 05:12:40 PM »
I read with this lady about a year and a half ago by the name of Shirlet Enama.

Her website is www.shirlet.com

She was able to tell me each and every health issue that I had - specifically with no generalizations.  She also told me that someone in my family would have fluid in their lungs down the road.  Unfortunately that did happen to my Mom who passed away recently :(
She also knew that my Dad had heart issues.

I thought she honed in really well with health issues.  If you go to her website she has great reviews. 

Bridgee

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 06:17:57 PM »
wow. great, thanks Bridgee!

loops77

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 07:46:02 PM »
Bridgee, was she able to tell you about alternative treatments that would help them?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 07:57:09 PM »
You know - I did not ask her about that.  I think psychics are discouraged from giving that advice due to legal reasons?  Perhaps I am wrong on that. 
Bridgee

loops77

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 03:09:42 AM »
Thanks Bridgee. She has an interesting site. Was she right about things besides health?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 06:31:18 PM »
Hi Everyone:  Sorry it took me so long to get back to your questions.

You know it is hard to say how accurate she is about predictions.  The reason being that timing is hard to pinpoint for some psychics.  She told me about a career change down the line.  She also did make a prediction about an issue I would have about someone and that happened and she also mentioned people that would be coming into my life.

I did not have any issues getting a hold of her.  I will say though that when it was time for me to call her she was still on another call and I had to wait about 20 minutes. She never made me feel rushed or anything and she was very kind.  I wish I had taken better notes of that reading.

As for the best reading I have ever had: About 10 years ago I found a listing on Ebay for a psychic known as Mary of New York. Actually a friend of hers put the listing on Ebay for her.  This woman was so accurate that she had me virtually speechless.  In fact she would say to me "are you still there"  every now and then because it was that profoundly accurate.   She said so many specific things to me that only I would know and told me so many names that were right on and one after another her predictions happened to the T.  Unfortunately I cannot find this lady anywhere and I have in all these years since never found anyone close to her abilities.  Her full name is Mary Williams but if you do a search on her you'll find many Mary Williams's.  Also, she does not give mass readings. The reason being that her abilities are so strong and she picks up on the emotions of those she reads for.  I think it takes her a while to get grounded again.   This woman was in a much different league than what you find on keen or CP or any of those psychic lines.  She has been an extremely tough act to follow.  Oh how I wish I could find her.   

Bridgee

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 07:01:32 PM »
Bridgee if you do find her, please share. I had a lady in ny that was as good....she passed recently...

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
Hi Bella:  I will definitely share.  I have been trying so hard to find her, but no luck.....

Bridgee

Offline nicegal

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 07:03:39 PM »
Hi Bridgee: I'm a long time lurker but first time poster: Is this the same Mary Williams?

http://www.psychicspiritualadvisors.com/about.html

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 07:18:25 PM »
Hi Nicegal:  I seriously doubt it.  The reason is she does not do the "Reuniting lovers" gig.  When I see that kind of stuff I think "Fraud".   Mary is very ethical.

Also, Mary had/has such a following that she would not even need to advertise on the internet - nor would she.  I think that giving a lot of readings would wear her out because she is that gifted so she had a lot of word of mouth clients.  I remember her telling me once that she spoke to a person whose relative committed suicide.  The energy surrounding all of it was heart wrenching and deep with sadness to her. She told me she could not do a reading for almost a few months after that. She was an incredible empath amongst other things.

Even after all these years I still think about her. 

Offline nicegal

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 07:29:31 PM »
Thanks for the quick response Bridgee! She sounds awesome. Hopefully through this board we can try to track her down.

anything