Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > AskNow.com

complete ripoff

(1/4) > >>

Luckystar:
this company is a waste, please dont waste your time or your money.......i tried the first offer special they have and they ended up charging me way more. when i called customer service they said "mam you choose to go over your free minute" ARE YOU SERIOUS?

not only that, the psychics predictions did NOT come true!!!!!!! absolutely terrible company.

fm:
I read with them before, they also charge by the min 699 or 499 I think, I once talked to a couple some said ya ya my ex is coming back like CP but still no news. Oh well.

koukou11:
I was their best customer back in 2007, i had some psychics asking me to call them back because they need to meditate, it was a total crap, their predictions didn't happen and one time i asked a question to one psychic, i heard her laughing with someone i guess sitting next to her.
So please do not waste your money on ask now, they're total rip off.
I know Cp's  rates are pretty high  now, but we need to find good psychics and stick to them.
please, do we really need to pay 6.5$/mn for something that's not for sure??

sammiepoo:
Wow! I am sorry to hear about that and thank you for letting us know so we dont call them or whatever

Cherylk:
I read with deb she said the same thing that to others said from PS but she said I would get a job within the week meet a hot looking tall guy and he would fall for me nothing she said happened but she did say there was a 6 month period that I old have divorce issues but not get a divorce time hasn't expired yet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version